You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Purple Perks--could be fakes

• Emerald Sponsor

Ok guys any update? I just rec’d and something amiss. I can’t put my finger on it but I know how these are and something is wrong with this group. Chalky, immediately dissolve. I never thought that logo would be worth the time to do but I guess it was.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alixjones2018

• Tyno

• mikeford

• Dissolve

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone! I am not posting this under the vendor yet but it is a MX SY.  Purple perks arrived with a big bold smell of tram. They are chalky. They have the logo that isn't indented as the oth

Yes, mine were lab tested. Positive for methamphetamine AND hydrocodone.  So stupid--why add methamphetamine to it?! I guess just so I "felt" different then if it was straight hydro.  My UA's pulled p

I recently got some fake endos with fent. The replacement they shipped was the purples. I was surprised they tested negative and were actually legit. I just placed an order of the purples hoping it's

Posted Images

• Opal Sponsor

I never order these anymore. :( In fact I avoid them. I know what they should feel like and what effect they should have. All I can say is the last couple of orders of those have not produced that same feeling or the right effect. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@Tyno I agree. Rick sent me some because I didn't specify when I ordered I didn't want these.

When I received them I told him about my experiences with them. He said he would replace them. I decided to test and they tested perfect. So I kept them. 🤷‍♀️

But yes, as a standard rule now I just say "no purples", if I remember. That's a whole other issue though. 

So, there still are some good ones floating around. But they are elusive and all in all, for me, I just am avoiding them. 

• Members
BuckMulligan

Hey all - I think this topic has mostly been about the purples, but was wondering if anyone had trouble with the white 7.5s.  I have a batch of the white 7.5s that I received about 3-4 weeks ago from an SY vendor. They look genuine from memory as I don’t have any left from my last real batch to compare to, which was back maybe late in 2019. However, I have been nervous to try. I did break one in half and just dabbed a few particles and no adverse effect but we are talking a tiny, tiny amount.  It seemed maybe a bit chalkier than I remember but that could be bad memory. I took a small piece to see how it dissolved in warm water and it seemed normal as well. Unfortunately I don’t have a testing kit. I would note that my experience with real ones is that they are hard to break in two and would require a pill cutter to do so. These were the same. Hard and could not break with my hands and needed a pill cutter to do so. I may try to micro-dose up to 1/2 pill over the course of an entire afternoon just to be safe. But before I do that I was curious if anyone had issue with the “whites” or only issues with the purples. Thanks. 

Edit: the White 7.5s are hydr0 and not ock-see. 

Edited by BuckMulligan
  • Members
BuckMulligan
On 11/23/2020 at 12:48 PM, BuckMulligan said:

Hey all - I think this topic has mostly been about the purples, but was wondering if anyone had trouble with the white 7.5s.  I have a batch of the white 7.5s that I received about 3-4 weeks ago from an SY vendor. They look genuine from memory as I don’t have any left from my last real batch to compare to, which was back maybe late in 2019. However, I have been nervous to try. I did break one in half and just dabbed a few particles and no adverse effect but we are talking a tiny, tiny amount.  It seemed maybe a bit chalkier than I remember but that could be bad memory. I took a small piece to see how it dissolved in warm water and it seemed normal as well. Unfortunately I don’t have a testing kit. I would note that my experience with real ones is that they are hard to break in two and would require a pill cutter to do so. These were the same. Hard and could not break with my hands and needed a pill cutter to do so. I may try to micro-dose up to 1/2 pill over the course of an entire afternoon just to be safe. But before I do that I was curious if anyone had issue with the “whites” or only issues with the purples. Thanks. 

Edit: the White 7.5s are hydr0 and not ock-see. 

White Cheminter Kodone from SY vendor turned out to be just fine. 

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Jiub1

Oh no :( i was about to order a good amount of the cheminter purple percs, i heard they were supposed to be good. Dang, my favorite dosing size is 10mg oxy. Anyone have a reliable brand that i can be sure of? I haven't ordered a test kit but i think i will have to.

• Opal Sponsor
Tyno

Definitely get a test kit. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Jiub1
58 minutes ago, Tyno said:

Definitely get a test kit. 

@TynoThank you! Is a fent test kit all that I need? or are there other substances I should watch out for?

• 1 month later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Dissolve
On 9/3/2020 at 4:57 PM, alixjones2018 said:

I have no idea if anyone is reading these! But here's an update! 

This morning urine screen now shows positive for methamphetamine AND opees. WTFUCK? These purp perkings each are being run through the reagent screen. 

I can tell you 100% that no MET has been used! And again, the reagent isn't showing for that but maybe its because its not enough on that test to register.  

Yesterday only opees positive. Today the addition of MET. 

Jesus!...what started out as "will perkings be discernable to nark" on an employment screen is now a real science experiment. 

This is crazy y'all. I think it's time to send the purp perking into the old escatsy dot data place. $150 bucks a pop. OUCH! 

WHY add something else to an opee? 

Plus, everyone look at your purples: do you see a little notch on each one--like a toothpick mark (on the side) where you can see maybe they were popped out of a mold with the help of a little pick? I see it now that I have been testing each one. 👀

Thoughts, feedback? 

This might muck up this entire conversation but I will add it because it might be germane: type 1 diabetic just completed last round of chemo 6 weeks ago for pancreatic cancer. All cancer protocols ended 6 weeks ago and now just on standard T1D protocol with the usual suspects of long acting/short acting subq insulins and an assorted supply of "protect your kidney/liver/heart" medications. 

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

One would think I have enough to keep my anxiety at a high level--here I am just begging for more shit to overcrowd my already anxious brain. 

@alixjones2018

We're these ever sent to a lab? Results? This thread seems to have fizzled out. I'm wondering if these purps are something to avoid at this point or just certain vendors who have them? 

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

Yes, mine were lab tested. Positive for methamphetamine AND hydrocodone.  So stupid--why add methamphetamine to it?! I guess just so I "felt" different then if it was straight hydro.  My UA's pulled positive for those two ingredients too. 

I do know some folks are getting good ones. Its a hit and miss in my opinion. I won't order nor accept them anymore. 

All of it's a crap shoot, in my opinion. 

• Opal Sponsor

I recently got some fake endos with fent. The replacement they shipped was the purples. I was surprised they tested negative and were actually legit. I just placed an order of the purples hoping it's the same quality again and should be here tomorrow so I'll let you know. 

Edited by Tyno
Clarification
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Dissolve

Thank you both for the answers.  I think I'll hold off off the Barney bombs 💣 LOL

• Opal Sponsor

*Update* My purple percs I just received are fake and tested positive for f3nt. Reached out to the vendor now to see about getting it fixed.

• Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

I let my SY (David) know about the purples testing + for fent and I have not heard anything back from him. 

I even put in my order email "no purples" and asked specifically if he had the whites to which he said he did--and the whites were listed on his menu.  

So, here I sit. I know @Tynois in the same position too with another SY. 

Be careful y'all. This isn't about getting "fakes". This is about getting shit that could hurt or kill us. 

@2earlsjust tagging you so you know know I have not heard a peep back from David at BESTSAVINGSRX.