You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

Rapid Research

https://rentry.co/RapidResearch

chondropythons
Posted (edited)

Update: This guy is great! Even though I received my order of Tizz Magazine and it ended up being garbage. He concluded he received a bad batch and promised me he would reimburse me and take care of me. A true sign of a good businessman. I am very grateful to him because as we all know many people in the magazine business are shady characters . I would do business again with them just not the same magazine. Stay safe out there! I am sure this was an honest mistake. 

Edited by chondropythons
typo
  • Like 2

Electrikoolaid

@chondropythons same here. Although its been a less than perfect 1st order with them for me, he's gained a repeat customer from the stand up customer service they've provided. 

• Like 1

Jellybelly58

As many have said here before, this vendor is legit. Communication 10/10  Packaging 10/10  Speed 10/10

I also happened to be one of the ones affected by the solution mishap but a professional back and forth about what happened led to Rapid making sure I was taken care of. Imo just an unfortunate error from a supplier, nothing intentional.

Always a good thing to have another speedy domestic vendor who takes care of their customers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Electrikoolaid

@Jellybelly58 yes I had to be absolutely sure after rigorous testing that the etiz truly wasn't working.  Since there are so many running jokes on this topic in our community...lol.

• Haha 3

DoomKitty

iz nert warkbng............WAIT it’s really not working!  😹

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

chondropythons

I spoke again with Rapid yesterday and he says in several days he should have all of his magazines sorted out regarding that Tizz subscription.

mrtostados

Ordered 05/14, got response 05/15, funds sent same day, arrived 05/21. 

Eut and 2 eff dee see kay are of pretty good quality. Not blown away by the 4 eff em pee h, but it's alright. Overall a good vendor for sure.

Chud666

Give them a 10/10 great vendor got my shit in 4 days everything was all good .vendor kept me informed. Package was a day earlier.gonna use again for sure

SlackyMcSlackerson

Everything was on point for my first order. Great quality. great value. The etiz fiasco was the only thing that slowed things down. But it seems like he handled it like a champ. I'd definitely order again.

Wellimstucknow

Quick service, no problems. Quality. Thanks ✌️

wallabees4me31415

Hi all, new member here. Thought I would go ahead and make my first post something useful. I recently ordered from 2 different vendors listed here on the "suggest new vendors" sub one of which was R@pidRese@rch and few days before that I had made an order with Qu1ckC@ndy who was listed here but now I am unable to find his thread so maybe that has something to do with what I'm about to report. The communication between both was fast although R@pidRese@rch was way more professional and courteous. He said he had sent it out and that same day it popped up on my ID service with USPS and 4 days later I had everything I had ordered all of which was excellent quality. Throughout this whole time and to this day a couple weeks later I still have not received anything from Qu1ckC@ndy and he has not responded, I guess that's what I get for ordering from someone called Qu1ckC@ndy. A few members on here reported receiving something so I will update if that ever happens.

I did make a new order with R@pidRese@rch recently and  he told me my package would go out within two days and that he would contact me when it did. I have not heard from him and when contacted haven't received any response. It has been a few days now which is very unlike my first interaction with him and reports of others on here. I'm sure shit happens and its probably nothing to worry about but its still odd. If anyone here has heard anything let me know.

I have also ordered from another on this new vendors sub and will write a report if it does or doesn't show. Sorry if my post was too long but I hope it was useful.

Edited by wallabees4me31415

Sgrbr420

@wallabees4me31415 thanks for biting the bullet and giving these vendors a try. As you have learned there is no guarantee that a suggested vendor is legit. Good luck and hopefully your second pack lands, appreciate your follow up

DoomKitty

@wallabees4me31415 Thanks for your report and it was perfectly long so dont worry about that!  Qu1ckC@ndy i see got moved to the "Approved" section so thats why you cant see their thread any longer.  Which is unsettling cuz you cant respond in their thread and seek resolution, since you arent a forum sponsor.    Can i ask how long ago you made your order with them?  Also, how long ago did you make your order with RapidResearch?  Thanks so much and sorry you have had these problems!

• Haha 1

wallabees4me31415

It has been 14 days at this point since my order with qu1ckc@ndy and 11 days since my first order with r@pidrese@rch. As far as my 2nd order with r@pidrese@rch that was made 3 days ago and there hasn't been any communication for those 3 days unlike the first order.

Anyway ill keep yall posted.

wallabees4me31415

Just an update on the current situation. R@pidRese@rch has contacted me and told me my package was shipped today and my ID with USPS confirms that. Still no word from qu1ckc@ndy and no pack in the mail.