You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

MorboTheAnnihilator

What brand and m dose are these purple oxycodone?

MorboTheAnnihilator

Friend sent picture for help identifying a pill they were given and need help identifying to know what to do with.

It's supposedly 10 mg oxycodone or Percocet. Scored purple oval pill with weird imprint on the back (see picture) that is sort of like a disconnected E. Vendor was SY.

Help with the manufacturer and if they're are additives like APAP would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks.

identification.jpg

ebladez15

I believe these are the world renowned purple p3rx... they originate from Guatemala I believe and I’ve loved them in the past. Gotten them from SY very legit stuff when I had them, 10mg I believe 

ebladez15

@MorboTheAnnihilator. Check my above answer for your inquiries. They’re legit 

• Like 1

Roxyanne

I Cant see the imprint very well on your pic.  There have been a few recent reports of fakes.  @MorboTheAnnihilator did you take them yet?  Here is what the cheminter oxycodone from guatemala should look like  - the imprint should look exactly like this ( color and size variation is possible but the imprint never changes and it is very distinct

cheminter.jpg