You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Post here only after you have made an Donation

• Emerald Sponsor
Sis Q-Outlaw

hi, just sent $25 of BTC to your addy.  It was sent from my Exodus Wallet..thanks.

• RUBY Sponsor

Just made a 54 dollar donation from cash app! Never used crypto currency before so I struggled a bit but finally figured it out! Yaay! So happy to be a part of this community! Already learning new things! 

• Sapphire Sponsor
ReactionJackson

Hello, I haven't sent any messages out. I've been on here for a month or two. Stumbled upon this site on accident but was exactly what I was look9ng for. So much knowledge. I'm a full time drug enthusiast. Also, has anyone heard of Chemsorder.com? They were very responsive until I sent the $2500. As soon as I sent money they just stopped communicating. That lost was 5 days ago. It hurt my pockets

Note from Admin,

@ReactionJackson  Please post this in the proper topic,  https://www.drugbuyersguide.net/index.php?/forum/125-blacklisted-rc-vendors/

• RUBY Sponsor

I made a $50 donation around 7:43PM. It still looks to be pending right now.

• RUBY Sponsor
Handsley

It may take a few days, but the admin will respond.  You need never be ripped off like that again now that you're here.  It's awful.  But Welcome aboard!  When you can, read about all the vendors and the reviews that people leave about them.   Before you ask questions, read everything on the FAQ threads.  This is much more accurate and helpful than asking people and getting multiple answers.  Everything you need to know is in the reading.

• RUBY Sponsor

Thank you! I'm glad to have found this place.