You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Psicofarma 2mg clonazepam

idan1120

• Members

Has anyone ever gotten these? They are white, round, and have 4-way scores on one side. On the other side there is nothing. Just curious as I'm not used to unmarked pills. Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

• Members

Look very closely on the reverse side of the double score. I don't know if it's consistent with all Psicofarma  brands, but my Psicofarma  Ritalin had a double score and what I thought was a blank reverse side. But I noticed in daylight there is actually a Psicofarma logo on the reverse side -- again very difficult to see. Maybe use a bright light. 

And again, these were not Psicofarma clonazepam, they were Ritalin.

For what it's worth, if you do see that faint logo on the reverse it will at least change your description.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've looked really hard and cannot see any markings at all on the back. They're also very hard like a pressed pill. In my experience, K2s are usually pretty easy to break. I know they are benzos as I need benzos to function in the day and sleep at night. I'm just hoping that there's nothing else in there that will fuck me when I piss for my PO (panel test). Also, if they're alps pressed to look like a klonopin, that will fuck me when I piss for my shrink (lab test).

• 4 months later...
  • Members
TheMorrison56

I just got some of these same things. They're supposed to be kpins but I haven't researched yet to give feedback. 

Did you ever figure things out @idan1120 ?

• 1 year later...
  • Members
OhioBuckeye

These seem to be the correct ones...

5c831035affbc_5ea6fe452c670_5c831035affbd.jpg