You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Us based gear vendor?

Mgd

• Members

I see moda mentioned, yet the list he sent me had no gear on it. Any help qouls bw greatly appreciated ...thanks

• 2 months later...
  • Members
herewegoagain

Am interested in this too, following :)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

IDK any US gear, all mexico vendors don't have any. Moda ships from India on his gear and its legit.

I’m working with a domestic based vendor currently. But I don’t think I can just throw his name up.  I don’t want to break any rules here as I really like this place.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • RUBY Sponsor

I am surprised the [email protected] vendors or Eu ones are not offering gear.

It is otc in their countries for pharma grade. Maybe there is not enough demand on the board for it? 

• RC Moderator
51 minutes ago, Bren45 said:

I am surprised the [email protected] vendors or Eu ones are not offering gear.

It is otc in their countries for pharma grade. Maybe there is not enough demand on the board for it? 

There a few EU vendor's that offer it here.Im pretty sure this thread is asking for US-US vendor's.I have mine but there private vendor's that offer premium UGL product.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

Look at some of the most popular steriod boards/forums and look at their Approved Sponsors....  many many many US to US  vendors.... its BIG business.... ive used close to 2 dozen US sources the past 10 years....  hope this helps.. 

• RC Moderator
53 minutes ago, Exorcist1 said:

Look at some of the most popular steriod boards/forums and look at their Approved Sponsors....  many many many US to US  vendors.... its BIG business.... ive used close to 2 dozen US sources the past 10 years....  hope this helps.. 

Yes I am on a AAS Board that has plenty of good domestic vendors for finished product and international for [email protected] 

• 6 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Johnintennessee

I’m looking for US based gear vendor as well. Specifically @[email protected] orals

• 1 month later...
  • Emerald Sponsor
EyezLow

I've got a really good domestic supplier. Do I submit it to the mods for review or just keep my mouth shut.  Not tryna break any rules here so if someone could enlighten me how or even if I can maybe help out, I'd appreciate it.

• V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r

I have a great one. 

domestic out of cali .. not sure if i can post here though 

• 1 month later...
  • V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Biskobro have you tried C0lonial labs…. On the other forum as well Hp is so backed up!! Lol

• RC Moderator
Biskobro
6 hours ago, EasyMoneySnip3r said:

@Biskobro have you tried C0lonial labs…. On the other forum as well Hp is so backed up!! Lol

Yes I've used c0lonial labz before. Gear was good . I'm just a label Nazi and I used them when they were just getting started he talked about better labels in the future, I'm not sure if this ever happened. Han from Hunt€r Pharma is the KING IMO his gearz looks like they came straight pharma he is my main go 2 always I was lucky to hook up with them b4 they went private.

Regards

• V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r

@Biskobro been running with han for years never had a problem and yes LAbel [email protected] here too haha .. 

Hes backed up but literally the first time ive ever delt with this 

hp is the guy .. didn’t even know he’s private now… 

anyway stay safe friend 

• V.I.P Member
EasyMoneySnip3r
On 5/19/2021 at 12:25 AM, EasyMoneySnip3r said:

I have a great one. On anotha forum lol