You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

Katiehlvr1

Kratom Dose Help

Katiehlvr1

I am looking to start kratom today. Never had it. Looking for an opiate type feeling with no anxiety. Can anyone recommend a strain starting dose for me? Also, after how long do you do it again?

Roxyanne
7 hours ago, Katiehlvr1 said:

I am looking to start kratom today. Never had it. Looking for an opiate type feeling with no anxiety. Can anyone recommend a strain starting dose for me? Also, after how long do you do it again?

@Katiehlvr1 I have kicked opiates many times with Kratom - it is a great thing.   Red Vein Borneo (I buy from from Kraken Kratom) is my favorite and I have tried prob 25 strains (avoid "OG" and concentrated/hybrid strains - stick with the basic red strains).   Start with a full/heaping teaspoon of powder in a bottle of half water/ half tart juice (cherry, cranberry, etc) to cut the bitterness of the kratom.  Don't bother with capsules - get the powder and just shake it up in the bottle, let it sit a minute or two, shake it again and toss it back.  Have a chaser handy.  Always best on a mostly empty stomach but it doesnt matter that much.  The feeling is subtle, but you know you've taken something:  it is mood lifting, painkilling, anti-inflammatory, and eases opiate w/d like nothing else.    It does NOT feel like an opiate buzz, so don't expect that. Kratom is at its best at doses between 3-4 grams, 3x per day.   At high doses,  it becomes sedating and  almost dissociative and I don't like it.    So - one teaspoon morning, afternoon and evening unless you are in serious withdrawal and then you can dose a few more times but space it out at least 4 hours.  I have been on Kratom for the past few weeks after I stopped the hydro and I'm exercising again, sleeping 8 hrs, my digestive system is normalized and I'm losing weight.   Kratom has no serious side effects and it is not anxiety inducing regardless of the strain - so experiment away and enjoy all its benefits :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

adidas186

Just like the above poster stated, get a "heaping" spoonful and try the toss and wash method.   Just dump the kratom in your mouth and take some juice, water, tea to swish and chase it down with.    Kratom is a wonderful plant.

aintnouse

Like @Roxyanne  said.....3-4 grams.  Do not go higher if you have never used it.   You will not enjoy it and it can be quite unpleasant if too much is taken.  You wont od or anything like that but you will probably throw up.  I usually would mix mine in a glass of warmish water and drink it down real fast first thing in the morning.  The worse the stuff tastes the better and you will notice a slight warming sensation and if its good product you will enjoy the feeling.   It wont eliminate all the feelings of wds but it will help.   I have noticed you are posting in a lot of place trying to find a way to beat wds.   To put it bluntly....there is no easy way.   You can get addicted to Kratom and have to kick that and its not a pleasant experience but it is no way as bad as pks.   You can try subs but you have to have a legit constant source otherwise you are going to end up right back where you started.   Simply put there is no quick easy way to beat wds....if there was the site would have a thread a mile long of success stories.  I managed almost a year of sobriety or whatever you want to call it by taking subs with naloxone.   I would steer clear of methadone because that is the hardest to kick.   If you can beat it with kratom, then you are way ahead of the game.    Good luck and make sure you keep us updated on your progress.  Theres a lot of people here that can offer advice.   You can google the thomas recipe and see what you think of that.  I never tried that but some people swear by it.    I took the easy way out and did a medical detox.   It was relatively pain free except I did not eat or sleep all that well for about 6-7 days but it worked and then I went on subs.   If you can do it that way, that would be my recommendation.    Good luck and I hope you are able to achieve your goal!!

fozter88
Posted (edited)

Katiehlvr1, I've started with 2-3 grams, and it was ok for me. This website ( https://kratomhelper.com/ ) helped me with getting exactly what I needed - maeng da RED vein Kratom. It's has the highest level of relaxation it can give to a person. The main thing is to stop consuming it when you have resolved your mental (or pain) problems.

Edited by fozter88

LBGIRL213

I use kratom fairly often. It helps more with any wd symptoms and pain, I don't usually get the euphoric op feeling. For dosing I go kratommasters.com. They sell it too I think but have a great section about dosing it out and what kinds. Capsules too. I've filled my own, and bought from a couple reputable companies. I like green or red. Green is more mood elevating, and red is more for pain, relax and op wd symptoms etc.