You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Localpharm Blacklisted Pharmacy Criminals

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@Admin and @2earls and @DoomKitty aka @ nicekitty WOW WTF! I Cant say it is as well as she said but it was in a nutshell. they are horrible people its like a ransom or else  is there à way you can trace route on them or do you know them? Dont they know it is illegal for ransone or else? [email protected]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Florida40Cal

• Biskobro

• Jrock69

• Oliver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.  I get they're butthurt losers, but why keep going like that?!?!? You're never going to give in to those demands.  I mean, they have the worst reviews no matter where you look, w

Honestly, you are just discrediting yourself even more by trying to prove a point with a 3 second video that doesn't include reagent tests. Do you reagent test your substances? A good vendor wouldn't

The mods posted a warning not to do business with these guys 18 days ago (March 7th). 

Posted Images

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

OMFG I only just now realized @Admin made this a topic of its own!!! 😹😹😹😹

oooooooh lord i’m laughing so hard!! Great work!!

• 5 months later...

Blacklist sonilinkmeds.com they took $600 from me and I was the BoZo on that bus. I sent them an email and they are up and stealing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

• RC Moderator
Biskobro
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Layna said:

Blacklist sonilinkmeds.com they took $600 from me and I was the BoZo on that bus. I sent them an email and they are up and stealing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

That link doesn't work so IDK when you are talking about. This topic is for one certain vendor LocalPharm that was here awhile back.Each blacklisted vendor has there own section in the Blacklisted topic area You can do a search for them or affiliated names using the search 🔍 tool up top....

Donation in a the quickest way to finding a descent vendor that may be able to help your needs..

Regards

Edited by Biskobro
Edit
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
NoddinOut

Never have I ever, these beaners are rowdy. B

• 4 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Jacob Jashers

Fucking scum , if I could get my hands around your throughts. Pussy fuck  boys.