You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

AAS Pharmacy

What do you guys think about AAS Pharmacy?  Please leave your comments here. They are www.aaspharmacy.org  Seem to have very good reviews

• 11 months later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Victor Roma

Never Heard of them before. Their prices are a bit on the high end which kind of makes them seem legit, but with so many legit and totally reliable verified US-based AAS suppliers Why risk it

***** EDIT***** 

I just now saw that they have 398 reviews on TrustPilot. They would have to pay a lot of shills to register accounts and put reviews up like that... They probably legit

Edited by Victor Roma
New information
  • RC Moderator
16 hours ago, Victor Roma said:

Never Heard of them before. Their prices are a bit on the high end which kind of makes them seem legit, but with so many legit and totally reliable verified US-based AAS suppliers Why risk it

***** EDIT***** 

I just now saw that they have 398 reviews on TrustPilot. They would have to pay a lot of shills to register accounts and put reviews up like that... They probably legit

I don't mess with trustpilot,lots of BS . I trust SST for my AAS domestic. I've had a handful of succession with them just in 2020.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor
jgrosso5

ive placed an oder with them,  i got orange ads. they were pressed but still good quality. he replied back within a day and within a week for me i had the mags at my door.  hes def worth a try. 

• Members
Garrygb

I started splitting my dosage of testosterone Cypionate and I am now taking 160mg split in 2 injections, I do one in the office and take one home for self injections. They also upped the hcg to 250 units with each injection. Taking 1/4 of Anastrozole the day after each injection.

• Members
Garrygb
22 hours ago, Garrygb said:

I started splitting my dosage of testosterone Cypionate by  mr-pharmaceutical.com/profiles/testosterone-cypionate  and I am now taking 160mg split in 2 injections, I do one in the office and take one home for self injections. They also upped the hcg to 250 units with each injection. Taking 1/4 of Anastrozole the day after each injection.

Seems interesting.