You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mitragaia dot kom

Jrock69

• Members

Hey whats up guys. New to the forum and have been a Kratom advocate for around 5 years now. Kratom hasnits time and place and can be very very useful in many ways. I kinda skimmed through the posts amd saw one of my top choices for kratom vendor already posted...Happy Hippo. Thes guys are a little pricier but on point with fire ass powders. 

My "go to" right now is Mitragaia...obviously with website format added before and after. This dude is stand up and hes been doing it a long long time. I bet ive ordered here at least 35 or 40 times and its always seamless. He has every strain, color, and grow region you could EVER imagine. Seriously...every single damn kimd of kratom you would ever want. A 250g bag to the public is $30 before shipping. CRAZY CHEAP!! Hes got an 8 in 1 custom blend with all kimds of different Maeng Da, some elephant, a couple balis. Its so damn fire...top quality. Always fresh batches with batch numbers. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Wellimstucknow

And that 50x extract Gaia has is like black gold I love that shit. I fucked with them for a good long time before I found it a little bit cheaper. Haven't messed with any Hippos yet though sounds like I might have to

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 5/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, Wellimstucknow said:

And that 50x extract Gaia has is like black gold I love that shit. I fucked with them for a good long time before I found it a little bit cheaper. Haven't messed with any Hippos yet though sounds like I might have to

Hi, what do u think of Mitragaia’s stuff in 2020? I’ve liked them in the past, some of the conossiuers say it’s garbage but it’s worked better than some of these “Indy vendors” for me. Thanks for any feedback!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Wellimstucknow
On 7/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, KeithDavid said:

Hi, what do u think of Mitragaia’s stuff in 2020? I’ve liked them in the past, some of the conossiuers say it’s garbage but it’s worked better than some of these “Indy vendors” for me. Thanks for any feedback!

Sorry on the late response, but I haven't really used Mitragaia in a while so I really can't say. I feel like their quality was starting to slip for sure. 

• 8 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

I’ve never liked their kratom. Always felt extremely week to me. They definitely have variety, but quality was always shit for me.

paid two hundred for a kilo capped. I honestly think they grabbed whatever they had lying around that was old and expired and made my caps. Totally different then the powder I got from them of the same strain.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
KeithDavid
On 6/5/2021 at 11:18 AM, Rustytrombone87 said:

I’ve never liked their kratom. Always felt extremely week to me. They definitely have variety, but quality was always shit for me.

paid two hundred for a kilo capped. I honestly think they grabbed whatever they had lying around that was old and expired and made my caps. Totally different then the powder I got from them of the same strain.

Wow, really sorry to hear that! Have your tried other smaller vendors? Fused, Lonestar & Mitranan have been great in my experience, easy to deal w/ good selection & nice prices. Lmk if you’ve tried them &/or how it went. The quality is top notch IMO. Good luck!

• Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87
11 hours ago, KeithDavid said:

Wow, really sorry to hear that! Have your tried other smaller vendors? Fused, Lonestar & Mitranan have been great in my experience, easy to deal w/ good selection & nice prices. Lmk if you’ve tried them &/or how it went. The quality is top notch IMO. Good luck!

Yeah man, just was not impressed. My kratom days are done. Went back and forth with kratom and tianeptine for a few years. Nasty addiction.

my go-to was usually krabot.com. My ROA was caps. They offered, IMO, pretty decent product and each cap was 1gram/ea. So dosing was a breeze.