You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

quickpharmas.com

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Chris1

• TheLastStop

• Hemlock

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can people PLEASE only post reviews of completed orders!?!?  The last 3/4 pages are just random chit-chat that shouldn't be in this thread.  I can't even find the last actual review!!!  Thanks!

Hello Admin, Hemlock and all, thank you for having me Onboard. I will answer each and every query about the stock and the prices and if anyone don't want to fill out the form its totally alright, emai

Placed an order for 80’s edition Original Comics. A total transaction of 440usd.  Communication went really smooth. Tracking number was sent,  all is good so far.   Just yesterday I received a

Posted Images

• Vendor Account
Jason
7 hours ago, GertBFrobe said:

I just placed my 2nd order w/ Jason, since my first with him was extremely smooth (all things considered with the mailing system these days). Despite the fact that I had placed my order on the fly, extremely late in the evening (or early in the morning, depending on how you look at it...) Jason made sure that my pack went out today, tracking number in my inbox as soon as it went out, and my parcel is on schedule for delivery tomorrow by noon. Fingers crossed it all goes off without a hitch, but I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.  Nevertheless, for a one-man show I have to admit that this guy busts his ass to make sure people are happy, and I do think that is, generally speaking, his goal.

I'm not saying it's impossible for someone to make mistakes, but so far I'm 1:1 with him, and based on the excellent communication throughout my own back-and-forth this 2nd go-around, I'm banking on 2:2.  He never seemed pushy, but instead he was rather helpful and patient with me as I hemmed and hawed over what product(s) to go for, or whether I should keep shopping - which I actually thought might make him push a sale harder or treat me differently, but instead he continued to be helpful, his tone didn't change, and if anything, he was simply more informational/educational. 

Also, it's helpful to remember that there are many people who receive their products (and regularly) from vendors like Jason, as well as some other top vendors here. And because they get exactly what they expect each time, they just stop actually leaving reviews as much as I think they should; leaving much of the customers that bother to review, only leave negative feedback. While it might be some weird "happy customer" mind trick like telling the customer service rep that you'll stay on the line for a brief survey, and then hanging up because they got what they needed from the phone call (which is also a dick move that similarly screws with their metrics; so don't be a dick...) 

It's quite possible that the same sort of thing is happening here; because in my brief relationship, I've had no issues whatsoever. Again, that's not to say that he's incapable of making a mistake, but I do sincerely believe that if he does, it's in no way intentional, and rather than run straight to the forum, shoot him a PM and I'm pretty sure he'd be likely to address it, to ensure a happy customer. Because happy customers are repeat customers... the problem begins, I think, when the many repeat customers stop leaving reviews after a while, which can easily screw up an excellent vendor's reputation. I only bring this up because I do see that there are some mixed reviews here, and it's somewhat confusing to me, since he doesn't seem to be in the business of wanting to lose customers. That's not to negate anyone's negative experiences as if they didn't happen, I just mean to say it's probably a good idea to reach out directly to the vendor first before airing out poor past experience that may easily be remedied.

Just my .02

Anyways, Thank you for fixing me up on such short notice, Jason! You rock, sir! I'll keep the forum posted as well on my 2nd order's journey home (to my belly.)

Cheers,

Gert

Thanks my friend ! I will keep doing good and with honesty. 

• Vendor Account
Jason

Add$erall and Methad0ne Available US2US Overnight.

Few Tabs left if anyone interested let me know.

• Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany

Lol @Jason owes me an $80 exotic magazine from July. I understand he won't refund. But notice the non exotic (regular) offerings are all insanely expensive... and he won't do partials...

Guess that's $80 I'll never see again, smh.

• Vendor Account
Jason

@CAHEpiphany I wrote you that im ready to send you anything from my catalouge, and i will waive off the $80 from total.

• Members
Chris1

Hi Jason , I have been ordering from people for over 20 years now and I also know mistakes happen when you place orders. That’s the name of the game and it’s to be expected that errors will happen. My magazines are expensive so making sure I never made an error, I did a recount 2 times and both times I did a recount 40 was the number I counted. Not 60. Like I said, 60 is what i ordered and was told I would receivethat amount. If you were short 2 or 3 , I would probably just let it go. But 20 is too many just to let it go. I have been patient waiting 43 days for my order but finding out being 20 short also , I was not happy. I emailed you on your own email and would like to know what the answer is on receiving my 20 that are missing? I understand errors happen all the time but considering what’s involved with my order, please consider my loss. I’m sure you understand what I’m taking about. Thank you. Waiting for your reply. Thanks Chris1

• Vendor Account
Jason
16 hours ago, Chris1 said:

Hi Jason , I have been ordering from people for over 20 years now and I also know mistakes happen when you place orders. That’s the name of the game and it’s to be expected that errors will happen. My magazines are expensive so making sure I never made an error, I did a recount 2 times and both times I did a recount 40 was the number I counted. Not 60. Like I said, 60 is what i ordered and was told I would receivethat amount. If you were short 2 or 3 , I would probably just let it go. But 20 is too many just to let it go. I have been patient waiting 43 days for my order but finding out being 20 short also , I was not happy. I emailed you on your own email and would like to know what the answer is on receiving my 20 that are missing? I understand errors happen all the time but considering what’s involved with my order, please consider my loss. I’m sure you understand what I’m taking about. Thank you. Waiting for your reply. Thanks Chris1

Please check your email, i have notified my boys at warehouse and your missing items will go out.

Edited by Jason
  • Vendor Account
Jason

US2US @arivan , [email protected] ,and other benzos available. 

@ddies and Methad0ne available Overnight Shipping.

• Members
Chris1

@Jason hi Jason, I checked my email and I don’t have an email from you. Also to your knowledge, is this going to be another 43 days to wait on 20 you shorted me ? Or can you do anything to speed up the process for me like sending express to me in Canada? If it was a few I would let it go but the amount I’m being charged for the 20 i never received, I need your help so I can receive them. I just wanted to know if you can send it express so I won’t have to wait 43 days for 20. Can yo help me with this ? I never received your email you told me you sent me. If you need it , tell me. Thank you. Chris

Edited by Chris1
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Geneseo

I dont remember signing up for the text alerts 🙄

Screenshot_20210222-201638_Messages.jpg

• Vendor Account
Jason

@Geneseo Must be coming through website , ill take care of it. 

• Opal Sponsor
CAHEpiphany
On 2/20/2021 at 7:44 AM, Jason said:

@CAHEpiphany I wrote you that im ready to send you anything from my catalouge, and i will waive off the $80 from total.

Sure, but between how much my coin has appreciated since JULY, the excuses given to me for months stringing me along, the fact you won't do partials shipments for usa to usa shipping, and the fact that my situation has changed and I literally cannot afford the items, I'm between a rock and a hard place. 

@Blue Machine Dream's comment got deleted, but seriously, "here's a credit for your next donation" isn't a great look since I don't want to deal with a potential fiasco again. 

• RUBY Sponsor
Billybrinkley

Seems to be a double edged sword for vendors who pay attention to their review threads here, as they inevitably attract posts for issues that should be dealt with privately over email/PM (or via the moderators in cases where the vendor is non-responsive).

In all my dealings with Jason, I have always found him honest and responsive. If there is a problem he is upfront about stating it and conscientious about seeking a resolution.

For US to US, high quality mags have been delivered on time and shipping costs have been very reasonable, especially for overnight. Strongly recommend everyone to take a look at the freshly revamped and more extensive US menu for reasonably priced high quality reading materials!

• Members
josh25841

Hey Jason... I sent you $299 for my order yesterday with US to US shipping. Was hoping you could ship it Friday, which is tomorrow. I have been emailing you. I sent you the address to ship to but with the wrong zip code. I then emailed you with the correct zip code. Just wanted to check with you and make sure you got my right zip code and when can you ship out? Thanks - Thomas

Edited by josh25841
Need to correct something
  • RUBY Sponsor
Moving_On
On 2/23/2021 at 1:22 PM, Billybrinkley said:

Seems to be a double edged sword for vendors who pay attention to their review threads here, as they inevitably attract posts for issues that should be dealt with privately over email/PM (or via the moderators in cases where the vendor is non-responsive).

In all my dealings with Jason, I have always found him honest and responsive. If there is a problem he is upfront about stating it and conscientious about seeking a resolution.

For US to US, high quality mags have been delivered on time and shipping costs have been very reasonable, especially for overnight. Strongly recommend everyone to take a look at the freshly revamped and more extensive US menu for reasonably priced high quality reading materials!

I disagree. Issues should be open for ALL to read. It is literally the point of this forum. Go DMN if you want secrecy.

Otherwise we have no idea how many deals were made on the side to make up for issues. Vendors should be happy to have a public poor review resolved in the open. That's the badge of honesty that max, moda, leslie, etc...have earned.

Obviously sometimes things go poorly, how a vendor handles that is what I want to know. In my case I got bunk product that was not what was pictured, spent time trying to resolve in private, promises made and broken... never did get any resolution. Trashed the crap since I could not ID it as containing any active substance. I worked in a facility that had top end lab equipment and 3 PhDs found it to be inert.

I found the real stuff and moved on until another solicitation from them recently( Jason - - For god's sake, encrypt this data it's childs' play...Sending in clear text, wtf?)

Then suddenly DMs offering to resolve old issue, which have now stopped when I offered to pay shipping and a reasonable cost for a trial of an item on the site. He seems like a nice guy and others do fine but my experience a year ago was BS. Undetectable active ingredient. Trashed it. 

Best of luck to you guys, glad some are happy. Guess it's a gamble