You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

quickpharmas.com

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Chris1

• TheLastStop

• Hemlock

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can people PLEASE only post reviews of completed orders!?!?  The last 3/4 pages are just random chit-chat that shouldn't be in this thread.  I can't even find the last actual review!!!  Thanks!

Hello Admin, Hemlock and all, thank you for having me Onboard. I will answer each and every query about the stock and the prices and if anyone don't want to fill out the form its totally alright, emai

Overall not a good experience finally got delivery after a two week delay but received ultram which is tram / acetaminophen mix - no good as in order to dose the tramadol as I would like to I wou

Posted Images

• Opal Sponsor

why do you have to sign up and give all your info(name, address, phone #) to see site? I dont like that since unproven vendor. Should have a list like every other vendor. 

edit- talk to vendor, seems nice and communicative. 

Edited by booms
  • Sapphire Sponsor
alixjones2018

@booms what does that mean? First you don't like giving the info and then what? You gave it? You were contacted? What happened? Now he seems nice? Details please. 

• Members

I didn’t realize quickpharmas was going up this weekend, but I did know they were going to be given another shot on the forum. 

QuickPharmaS used to employ more than one person, but ever since the hacking incident, Jason has been trying to keep it alive by him self. 

They always had great benzos and prices, so late summer I lost my local source, and decided to give them a shot.  I have always gotten great service with them before the the hacking incident  (search QuickPharmas for the backgroun story), so I took a chance on them again.

He sent me some little red pins “Naze-2” they were called, and they were fantastic. I ordered the same thing a few more times... then in October I tried to order again, he wrote back to tell me he was out of stock - and it would be a while. That’s when I asked how they’ve been doing ever since his reputation was ruined (it was obvious he was struggling). 

I made orders with other vendors here while Jason was out if stock, but eventually, he restocked and I ordered pins from him again.

Realizing he was an honest guy, and the fact that they obviously they weren’t compromised-that had been resolved,  I suggested he should try getting in touch with  DBG again - it seemed they never recovered from that incident.

So fast forward to today: Jason has been working day and night to get his stock in order, and website updated for this.  When he told me his site was going to be advertised here again, I started sending him lots of feedback.

@Cdp2885 Those Roxies that you mentioned, I’ve already pointed that out to him last night. As I said, He’s been racing to get everything in order, and I know he wasn’t aware that he would be put back up this weekend. 

I have not tried the roxies, but he is sending me some for all the help I’ve been giving him.

Give him a chance to catch up and fix things before making assumptions. And I will post about those Rockies once they arrive.

• Opal Sponsor

Appreciate the input. Let me know about quality when you receive. I’ve been a member of the site for years but have never ordered with them. I should not have made the previous comment earlier in the post but compared to the going rate of that med in particular.... I knew the price simply could not be correct. Let us know how everything goes :)

• Opal Sponsor
5 hours ago, alixjones2018 said:

@booms what does that mean? First you don't like giving the info and then what? You gave it? You were contacted? What happened? Now he seems nice? Details please. 

I filled it out but with "stealth" info. He then contacted me back after i emailed him saying i wasnt enthused about giving all my private info out before even seeing if i wanted to work with him and we talked about a few things.  He does seem nice and easy to work with from short conversations I had. I would/will  order from him at some point. 

• Vendor Account

Hi, @Florida40Cal  check your email there's a surprise for you. :)

🎁

Florida40Cal

Hey! @Jason

Yes! So, I definitely want to commend Jason on his communicate and services. I asked for a couple items (even though they show out of stock on his website), and he worked extremely hard and communicated with me to make sure I got what I wanted.

Jaspm offered to replace some of the items I ordered instead of waiting for him to restock, but ultimately we didnt have to switch the order around.

The entire process took 6 days. I will report back on Quality as soon as I can. Rox and Addys. It may be a couple days before I can comment on quality (personal reasons), but they are absolutely real.

I'm not sure how long he can keep that deal for Rox, but its confirmed.

Email him and ask him what you want if you dont want to fill out that info.

My next order will be some of the green [email protected]

Thanks Jason!

• Opal Sponsor
spirit-crusher
14 hours ago, Florida40Cal said:

Hey! @Jason

Yes! So, I definitely want to commend Jason on his communicate and services. I asked for a couple items (even though they show out of stock on his website), and he worked extremely hard and communicated with me to make sure I got what I wanted.

Jaspm offered to replace some of the items I ordered instead of waiting for him to restock, but ultimately we didnt have to switch the order around.

The entire process took 6 days. I will report back on Quality as soon as I can. Rox and Addys. It may be a couple days before I can comment on quality (personal reasons), but they are absolutely real.

I'm not sure how long he can keep that deal for Rox, but its confirmed.

Email him and ask him what you want if you dont want to fill out that info.

My next order will be some of the green [email protected]

Thanks Jason!

I thought those prices were a misprint. I thought they were all missing a 0 at the end of each price. Those are great deals.

Florida40Cal
On 12/19/2019 at 10:11 PM, spirit-crusher said:

I thought those prices were a misprint. I thought they were all missing a 0 at the end of each price. Those are great deals.

Promotional. Dont expect them to last long is what Jason told me.

• Sapphire Sponsor
Idaknowbetter

Ah, does that go for entire menu! 
that would make more sense, but dang! Looks pretty nice as is!

• Members
ironwarrior
On 12/19/2019 at 11:11 PM, spirit-crusher said:

I thought I heard someone utter "great deals" into The Ether. 😃 I had to check this out.

I filled out the form and am awaiting authorization. I try to order from as many vendors as I can to support the business, and I get to meet some very awesome people.

• Admin pinned this topic