You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Buying Bitcoins safe and cheap from USA

Alfapharm

• RUBY Sponsor
Clarissa

@7ohmbro Look, we're just trying to help.  Maybe if you were more specific to what the problem is then someone here can actually help you.  No need to be nasty about it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfapharm

• DoomKitty

• Sgrbr420

• eric5476us

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven’t tried this but maybe I will for my next subscription. I couldn’t agree more, it is a huge problem. When I tried Coinbase, they put my BTC on hold for 10 days. When I tried CashApp, their ver

BITCOIN HEADACHE RELIEF By  vitruviusbeard, August 4 in Introductions Posted August 4 If you are having trouble with bitcoin, please let me help you. It is a lot easier then Google would make

I took said advice and finally found a bigger player did hoops ceo. and low % or for fast 3% Took little effort but finallly done! NOw finally can do my overdo donation. I've learned tons of do's and

Posted Images

• Sapphire Sponsor
7ohmbro
On 9/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, Clarissa said:

@7ohmbro Look, we're just trying to help.  Maybe if you were more specific to what the problem is then someone here can actually help you.  No need to be nasty about it.

I see how my posts can be taken that way but I was being literal by "Good for you", i.e. I'm glad that it's working for someone. At the saem time, it's frustrating because no one here can help me with $App. I mean, the people who run their customer service didnt even have an interest in helping me. 

That's ok though. CoinMama came through for me so eff $App forever. 

• 1 month later...
  • Opal Sponsor
Exorcist1
On 8/10/2020 at 9:09 PM, Alfapharm said:

If you don’t want Coinbase to hold your funds blocked for a week, stop using Counbase and start using CashApp.

You need to download these two apps on your Iphone: (they are the easiest)

1.  Cash App (green square with dollar sign)

https://cash.app/

2. Bitcoin/Block chain Wallet App

https://www.blockchain.com/wallet

Create accounts for both Apps on your Iphone.

Cash app will ask you to link to your bank account or debit card and you send them a photo your ID, but they are much easier and less intrusive than Coinbase app.  It takes a few hours to be approved by cash app but again still easy.

3. Use cash app to first click "get cash" ("add cash" feature) in the app (it directly debits from your bank account or debit card) 

4. Then click "buy bitcoin" with that cash

5.  Then open your bitcoin wallet and click on "request". "Request" will show you your bitcoin address. Your bitcoin address a unique line of letters and numbers.  Tap to copy this address.

6. Go back to your cash app. 

7. Go to "withdraw bitcoin"  and choose the amount in dollars you would like to withdraw.  Paste the address that you copied from your bitcoin wallet and then it will send to that address.

Then you can transfer to anyone using their blockchain address (their unique letters and numbers) from your bitcoin wallet with the function "send" from your bitcoin wallet.

*****Do not transfer bitcoin directly from cash app to vendors, you must send it to your bitcoin wallet first.

This is EXACTLY what I did and it was EASY PEAZY LEMON SQUEEZY.....!!!

THANK YOU @ALFAPHARM!!!!!

• Opal Sponsor
TOASTEDTACO

Download ZenGo app on your phone

Use ApplePay or a CC to buy bitcoin

Done deal. You may have to send a picture holding your CC but verification only take a few hours.

Keep coins in your Zengo wallet or transfer to another (I use Exodus)

• Sapphire Sponsor
LysergamideLandscapes1938

Okay, so I am seeing a LOT of unsafe stuff being shared here. Yes, Cash App and Coinmama are simple services to obtain BTC from. However, they are not anonymous and thus can be used against you should an investigation arise. Also, Blockchain is known to maintain practices regarding blockchain forensic analysis to shut down wallets engaged in activity they deem inappropriate or illicit, much like Coinbase, and they will even hand over their findings to LE without LE even providing a warrant. People should be using Bisq, formerly BitSquare, the ONLY peer-to-peer trading network of BTC that still does not require KYC. It even configures your computer at the initiation of a session when you open the Bisq client on your computer to secure it and to route all of your trading traffic through TOR to further anonymize and obfuscate your activity. The alternative would be to buy Monero and then use xmr.to to send the Monero through that service and they will issue BTC to the destination wallet address desired so you stay anonymous, and thus safer. At bare minimum, you should all be taking your BTC, converting to Monero (XMR), and then converting back to BTC using a service like Shapeshift or Morphtoken. You should be using an HD (Heirarchical Deterministic) wallet employing STEALTH ADDRESSES, such as Electrum, or even better, Samourai (not a typo) Wallet. If you are on a mobile device, Incognito Wallet is a promising newcomer to the wallet scene, as they employ shielded pools which you can opt in to and it allows for simple, in-house exchanging of crypto for other crypto both within and outside of the shielded pool. People need to push their v3nd0rs to start taking XMR (Monero) above all else, and at least other altcoins which have been proven to not be scam coins such as DASH and Zcash, as those two employ shielded transaction protocols which are also voluntary options (Monero has been shown to be far more secure and anonymous, using their RingCT technology which is mandatory as part of their protocol, than any other cryptocurrency). Not to mention Monero does not allow current balances or transaction values and histories to be searched on their public blockchain ledger, unlike BTC and other major altcoins. This provides further privacy and fungibility between all of these aspects, and thus protects you more. Samourai Wallet is able to be routed through TOR as well, and that makes it more privacy-centric and anonymous for users as well. It is advisable to research your methods and sources of crypto use, and avoid anything less than the best in safety and security. This knowledge comes from a strong background in crypto research and trading, as well as a past history in free-market and black market activities using crypto. I have literally written tutorials for 5 major coin types with the purpose targeting anonymity and security. I have been involved in this scene for a decade now. Literally. I hope people heed my advice. Cutting corners gets people scammed or in jail.