You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Domestic US Hexen or NEP?

H8ff0000

• Members

Looked at B&Cs paste in and they have,

All 3 2F, 4F and 2-Methyl,  what are the full names  these?

also they mentioned the nep needs a distilled wash, iz that an acetone wash?

• Opal Sponsor

They dont have nep, doesnt even sound like he knows wtf he has, its irresponsible to sell unknown substances but i guess he did issue a disclaimer "buy at your own risk"

protip: stay away from this vendor

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Deeps_MindQuest

has anyone tried coolchems? is the site legit?

On 10/25/2019 at 8:16 AM, Stinkysocks said:

Its not domestic but coolchemstore has the best hexen. ..ships from Spain gets to you in a week. ...never had no issues, ,,never lost a pack 

• Members
swifTinator

good luck  finding either those domeztik h3x3n sc1 nep unicorn domez .

ttrc 'xtal nEp' limited stiill l3git for now. not the sale stuff.!!!

CC  test quality better but sticker shock

• 11 months later...
I_got_the_boobz

what about n-ethylhexen analogues? i know there's NEP, I've heard of PHP, but surely those types aren't the only / closest availablities? I was looking for an analogue of hexen a month or two ago but didn't know  what it was exactly and couldn't find anything about it on reddit or here or almost anywhere. I'm going to try to look it up so I can see if anybody here has seen it. Maybe it's huge in another country and I don't even know (im in North America). 

But really, I'm just curious, as beloved as hexen was to a group of people, albeit a smaller group of people (from what it looks like) why has nothing come to take the place? Is there not a substantial hole in the market ? A big hexen-sized hole? Oh, why can't anyone help me fill this hole of mine...  (and also, yes, I've heard of whatever the hell "NDH" is, and honestly, I think that one was universally renowned as garbage. I know I was NOT a fan of it).

So are people just...kinda... done with anything hexen-ish? I'm not looking for PHPs, PVP's, PCP's, nothing like that.. Perhaps anyone might know of a theoretical CAS or something that has not been synthed yet (or known to have been synthed yet) but POTENTIALLY COULD BE synthed, if the money was there?   I see Chinese and Indian companies on certain sites - with a bag of white rocks and a wickr or IG account name/number written in marker, but something about that just seems a bit too shady. 

Any help appreciated.. 

• 6 months later...
gandalfspipeweed

I just ordered some stuff from a Netherlands ran business with supposedly a US wharewhouse

They have nep might have to change my sample to that

• Opal Sponsor
mrtostados
On 11/21/2021 at 3:18 AM, gandalfspipeweed said:

I just ordered some stuff from a Netherlands ran business with supposedly a US wharewhouse

They have nep might have to change my sample to that

Any chance you might share this vendor? Did they offer you tracking?