You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

questionsguy

Coming off Benzo's

Mohawk
On 5/23/2020 at 10:11 AM, airsmith said:

My friend stopped benzos cold turkey after doing them non stop for like 5 years.  He wasn't an insane drug addict or anything he just had bad anxiety and needed benzos for work.  He took maybe at most 3 1mg xanax daily.  He went to a detox place and ended up going mentally insane and delusional.  He used a sheet on his bed to hang himself.  The staff found him before he died thank god.  There was a uniformed cop there.  My friend ended up punching the cop in the face and having an all out brawl with him.  I guess this place didn't really know how to handle benzo withdrawl.  He ended up getting probation and now gets drug tested every month.  He told me he hardly even remembers any of it.  Its been a year since he last took any kind of benzo and hes still having withdrawals.  He's not getting seizures or anything just depression lack of motivation and insane anxiety.  He also said he felt mentally retarded and had the mental capacity of a child for months.  I read an article about some benzo addicts who were thrown in jail for things like drunk driving and parking tickets.  Long story short they either committed suicide or died from withdrawals like seizures etc.  The families were rewarded huge settlements because the prison doctors and guards knew they were benzo addicts and refused to help them. https://w-bad.org/deaths-from-cold-turkey/  That's only one of many articles you can find on Google about the subject.

" He's not getting seizures or anything just depression lack of motivation and insane anxiety.  He also said he felt mentally retarded and had the mental capacity of a child for months."

Perfect description.