You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

could you recommend a vendor who still has quality Kratom?

namefordisplaying

• Members
On 9/20/2020 at 11:43 PM, 7ohmbro said:

Last time I bought from them, definitely got some weak powder which is a shame. 2-3 years back they were much better.

Yah I have gotten weak but only one time.. so I try to same the strains when he puts out variety packs.

Who do u use? I like to try different places in the pursuit of dope kratom

• 7 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

https://goldenmonk.com/

I ordered their red vein maeng da and its extremely good imo. I'm used to taking 80mg 0xy a day and taking 3-4g of this is keeping my withdrawals at bay. I do dose every 4 hrs because of my heavy opi use. 

Anyways not just do I recommend this vendor for quality I also recommend them because coupons stack. I use that "honey" web extension and it found 2 coupons that both worked!! Basically got 1kg for $50.

Greetings, 

Jiub

• Members
Michael.

Treasure house botanicals always has good greens.  I think it comes out to about $20-25 for 250 g

• Opal Sponsor
thrasherlove

@Scilenny420

my husband has been ordering with them for a few years, I started back about a year ago & he was still ordering from them.

they were great but I don’t know if it’s due to tolerance of taking consistently daily or what but theirs stopped worked for both of us :(

• Emerald Sponsor
TommyAC

Last time I bought I used science.bio, they test the amount of mitragynine. The one I got has 14mg per gram and it shows. Price is decent too, 50 bucks for 500 grams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Rustytrombone87

If you like caps, krabot.com has always been good to me. All their caps are 1g, so it’s great to nail down your dose. Quality for me has been good, but I’ve only tried a handful of different vendors.

• 2 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor

greening.us tell him Blake sent u