Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Any advice would be helpful. I'm frightened


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Hi all. I have had some terrifying experiences lately. First a little backstory. I have been on Benzos for about 25 years. I had bad panic attacks in the 90s and Doctors were handing them out like candy back then. My body quickly gets used to them so they maxed me out at 2mg 4x daily of xanax. My Doctor passed away about 3 years ago so I searched everywhere and finally found one that put me on Kpins at only 1mg 3 xdaily.

I cannot get used to this low dose. I have been having constant anxiety and insomnia for years now. My Doctor does nothing. He is a Psychiatrist and has never heard of P.A.W.s. I am not sure that is what I have but it would be nice to have a Doc that would look into it instead of just giving me Gabapentin ( which I admit, did help me sleep). Now he is taking me off those because he said the FDA is Scheduling those.

OK, now for my big problem. Sometimes I will go two or three days without sleep because of this. Now this has been happening for years and of course I would be tired and cranky, but that is it. The last 4 times I have gone without sleep, by the third day I will go into a Psychotic episode. I cannot function well enough to use my phone. If the house caught fire I would probably run into my room instead of leaving the house (the corner of my bedroom becomes a safe-zone, I know it makes no sense). I forget to eat and drink fluids. I think things are happening that are not. After one night of sleep this all goes away. I become "normal" again.

I cannot take anti-psychotics, I developed an extreme case of Tardive Dyskinesia once while in a detox unit. They gave me those while trying to detox from xanax. I wasn't having any psychotic symptoms so I assume this was a preventative measure. I had to be rushed to the E.R, they rolled the crash cart in there, pumped me full of benedryl, it was really bad but thank god it went away when the antihistamine kicked in. I was told never to take an anti-psychotic again, including Phenergren.

I do not think I need them anyway since sleep gets rid of the problem. I have not even discussed this with my Doctor b/c I know he would probably just try to up my dose of Prozac (every problem I have, he just ups my Prozac). He will not prescribe a sleeping pill, nor will he up my dose of Kpins, even though my body hasn't gotten used to the smaller dose.

I do not have an addiction specialist in my area. I am truly terrified of slipping into a psychotic state and not returning. I feel alone and helpless. I have a great husband but this really scares him when this happens to me. He has to go to work and is afraid to leave me alone. He caught me pouring myself a glass of Pine-sol that I thought was apple juice so he tries to "baby Proof" the house before he leaves for work.

BTW I did go to the E.R once and they told me to get some sleep and not let this happen?! I do not stay up on purpose. I do not use any stims. They gave me 2 Mgs of Ativan and sent me home as bad as when I came in.

I am sorry for the long post. Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on what I could take to sleep, or what is wrong with me? Why is this happening now? Any advice or opinions are welcome. Thank you in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members

@danny71 Such a familiar story. Many of us are in the same boat. Myself included. I can't give you medical advice but, In my case when I was cut off of b3nz0z for no reason whatsoever. I sought help from five doctors and none of them would help me so, I simply help myself by getting what I need to match the routine I was on when I used to have a doctor who didn't want to see me suffer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
10 hours ago, Ipon said:

@danny71 Such a familiar story. Many of us are in the same boat. Myself included. I can't give you medical advice but, In my case when I was cut off of b3nz0z for no reason whatsoever. I sought help from five doctors and none of them would help me so, I simply help myself by getting what I need to match the routine I was on when I used to have a doctor who didn't want to see me suffer.

Thanks for replying. It is really terrible what they are putting people through. I have several friends who have chronic pain and they seem to have it even worse. One friend who had been in an accident at work several years ago had severe chronic pain in his leg. His Doctor controlled it with pain patches. Then he was cut off and put on [email protected] His pain was so bad for over a year that he just had his leg amputated below the knee. When he was on pain patches he led a fairly normal life and was able to hold down a job. Now he is on temporary disability, and medicaid will not pay for a prosthetic leg. You are correct, there are so many stories and it is all for nothing,

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
Jacob Jashers
On 7/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, danny71 said:

Hi all. I have had some terrifying experiences lately. First a little backstory. I have been on Benzos for about 25 years. I had bad panic attacks in the 90s and Doctors were handing them out like candy back then. My body quickly gets used to them so they maxed me out at 2mg 4x daily of xanax. My Doctor passed away about 3 years ago so I searched everywhere and finally found one that put me on Kpins at only 1mg 3 xdaily.

I cannot get used to this low dose. I have been having constant anxiety and insomnia for years now. My Doctor does nothing. He is a Psychiatrist and has never heard of P.A.W.s. I am not sure that is what I have but it would be nice to have a Doc that would look into it instead of just giving me Gabapentin ( which I admit, did help me sleep). Now he is taking me off those because he said the FDA is Scheduling those.

OK, now for my big problem. Sometimes I will go two or three days without sleep because of this. Now this has been happening for years and of course I would be tired and cranky, but that is it. The last 4 times I have gone without sleep, by the third day I will go into a Psychotic episode. I cannot function well enough to use my phone. If the house caught fire I would probably run into my room instead of leaving the house (the corner of my bedroom becomes a safe-zone, I know it makes no sense). I forget to eat and drink fluids. I think things are happening that are not. After one night of sleep this all goes away. I become "normal" again.

I cannot take anti-psychotics, I developed an extreme case of Tardive Dyskinesia once while in a detox unit. They gave me those while trying to detox from xanax. I wasn't having any psychotic symptoms so I assume this was a preventative measure. I had to be rushed to the E.R, they rolled the crash cart in there, pumped me full of benedryl, it was really bad but thank god it went away when the antihistamine kicked in. I was told never to take an anti-psychotic again, including Phenergren.

I do not think I need them anyway since sleep gets rid of the problem. I have not even discussed this with my Doctor b/c I know he would probably just try to up my dose of Prozac (every problem I have, he just ups my Prozac). He will not prescribe a sleeping pill, nor will he up my dose of Kpins, even though my body hasn't gotten used to the smaller dose.

I do not have an addiction specialist in my area. I am truly terrified of slipping into a psychotic state and not returning. I feel alone and helpless. I have a great husband but this really scares him when this happens to me. He has to go to work and is afraid to leave me alone. He caught me pouring myself a glass of Pine-sol that I thought was apple juice so he tries to "baby Proof" the house before he leaves for work.

BTW I did go to the E.R once and they told me to get some sleep and not let this happen?! I do not stay up on purpose. I do not use any stims. They gave me 2 Mgs of Ativan and sent me home as bad as when I came in.

I am sorry for the long post. Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on what I could take to sleep, or what is wrong with me? Why is this happening now? Any advice or opinions are welcome. Thank you in advance!

He hasn’t heard of P.A.W.S., that’s ridiculous, Dr.’s are supposed to keep up with all the medical journals so they don’t fall behind everyone else who follows the research and P.A.W.S. isn’t a new thing , a rare thing or open to debate weather it’s real or not , it’s a actual thing. I feel for you brother I lost a 4mg of klonopin script once well it started with Xanax , wasn’t a big fan , ended up getting 10mg. of k pins a day but was fine at 4 when I lost them. You can rarely sleep, never sleep well, and people at work see the bags under your eyes and joke about it. 4 measly mg.’s is all I need 2 upon waking , and 2 after work. These new dr.’s and all their bs drive me crazy. They’re overqualified pill pushers and they only push the pills they’re told to by the pharmaceutical rep who gives them a cut. There no money in prescribing benzos even though that’s all some peoples need to function totally normal in life. Have a job , take care of the kids etc. I feel for you because I’ve been there. Etiz and a few others for sleep. Etiz will put you to sleep and you’ll wake up happy. There’s others , I’ve seen zolpiclone sold in powder . 15 mg. Will make you sleep great, but etiz has you waking up happy to start the day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • New Member
INeedsMyDrugz

Danny,

Allright. Have you taken melatonin? You can get it otc most places. It is the very best in helping sleep. If they had this out when I started benz I would have not ever taken benz. 

Also, for a mild start in the eve try some Valerian root pilz...very relaxing. And there is combination of these herbs in bottles that say 'sleep' solution. They are all great! I know that coming off or changing meds causes probs that may not allow anything to work well for a time, but the long solution are these.

I try to take only 3mg of melatonin a night but I often double that for a time. You can safely take 10mg. 

I do take 1mg of xan with that, as well as 300mg of gaba script so yah I am not fully just relying on otc - I wish! so I do understand your situation. But if you start a low'ish amount of melatonin or similar, then if you get off the scripts you just up the melatonin. There you are. Hope this helps.

YOU GOT TO SLEEP!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
On 8/4/2019 at 2:56 PM, Jacob Jashers said:

He hasn’t heard of P.A.W.S., that’s ridiculous, Dr.’s are supposed to keep up with all the medical journals so they don’t fall behind everyone else who follows the research and P.A.W.S. isn’t a new thing , a rare thing or open to debate weather it’s real or not , it’s a actual thing. I feel for you brother I lost a 4mg of klonopin script once well it started with Xanax , wasn’t a big fan , ended up getting 10mg. of k pins a day but was fine at 4 when I lost them. You can rarely sleep, never sleep well, and people at work see the bags under your eyes and joke about it. 4 measly mg.’s is all I need 2 upon waking , and 2 after work. These new dr.’s and all their bs drive me crazy. They’re overqualified pill pushers and they only push the pills they’re told to by the pharmaceutical rep who gives them a cut. There no money in prescribing benzos even though that’s all some peoples need to function totally normal in life. Have a job , take care of the kids etc. I feel for you because I’ve been there. Etiz and a few others for sleep. Etiz will put you to sleep and you’ll wake up happy. There’s others , I’ve seen zolpiclone sold in powder . 15 mg. Will make you sleep great, but etiz has you waking up happy to start the day. 

IKR- Either that or he is ignoring it. I am sure he is probably required to give the least amount of care possible. I have to go to a Native American Hospital. It could be just me but everyone who walks in there is looked at like a useless Indian addict. My bro had severe pain in his shoulder pain, once he got in there he found out he had a torn rotater cuff. He was give rub on muscle cream and sent home. Bunch of B.S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

You know.. there are lots of solutions for this. Is somthing like Etizolam a chemical you’d be interested in researching? I find that taking a gram of etizolam and mixing it in 250ml (one cup) of everclear or high proof vodka makes for a great solution. When studying the chemical it’s easy for me to take about 5 drops from a pipette to look at roughly 1mg of the solution under my microscope. I find the whole process very relaxing, and it has helped me overcome anxiety by giving me a hobby. I wish you the best of luck! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Opal Sponsor
Nitetrain

@danny71 I have to say bro 4 mg of kpins is a high dose. I guess it depends on your metabolism etc but I can’t imagine any dr. giving you a rx. for 10mg?!!!! That’s so over any PDR prescription recommendation I can’t imagine a pharmacy filling it. 

Are you talking about clonazepam?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
Guest tellme

@danny71 It's a shame that some doctors would prescribe Benzodiazepines for longer than four weeks. If anyone is thinking of self-medicating himself with Etizolam or any other Benzo - please don't. Benzos have no therapeutic effect, they might seem like a quick solution but will only cause problems since they are highly addictive and rather work like recreational drugs other than like medicine.

Danny, I hope you succeed in putting an end to Benzos and I would recommend to try different types of anti-psychotics respectively neuroleptic drugs. There are typical, a-typical, and experimental anti-psychotics available. I took me 3 months to get used to my medication, in these 3 months I could not even leave the house and felt awful. But today I don't feel any side-effects anymore. I also couldn't sleep for days, the medication was an enormous help to achieve a daily routine again.

I am not a doctor, I can only share my personal experience. Maybe meds other than anti-psychotics would be a better choice for you. Maybe seek advice from another doctor.

I wish you all the best!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
chchtwo

 

@danny71 ,

This is an older post of mine from the /I admit/ thread a while back.  I can relate to how you are feeling.  It's so worth it to force yourself out of the loop.  My life has been changed forever.  I got it back.  If there is one thing you can get out of reading it, it's worth it.  Remember who's in control.  I wish all the best of luck.

 

Wow, I just have to say that all of you are special people.  I can relate to so many things on here, however, I cannot even imagine being in some of your positions.  It makes me sad.  It makes it really hard to read.  If I wasn't on my meds, I would probably start crying and have to stop reading.  This is something special in this community in that there is so much love, caring, and understanding.  Honestly, I don't recall ever seeing such a community like this.  It's like we're all in the same boat, or have been in the same boat.  Thanks to all of the posters that had the courage to post from the soul.  Special thanks to all that supported those who posted.

I did notice posters facing many issues and I cannot even begin to offer appropriate advice, but I can offer one.  If it helps only 1 person, it's so worth it.

I admit that I was addicted to Xans for 12'ish years.  It was the most hellish experience I have ever had.  Depending on the time period, I was using 10-25 mg per day.  It worked so well at first overcoming heavy anxiety and other usual suspects of symptoms.  The biggest impact it has on me now is that I can hardly remember any of my life for that whole time period.  I was functional (until the last few years), but I had young kids and a wife and we had so many life experiences that I can't remember.  It makes me feel worthless and so sad.  I saw the writing on the wall in the middle of it, but kept going and going and going.  Definitely what pushed me to the end is when, every now and again, there would be a small interruption in supply, would of course lead to major wd's.  I've spent a lot of time in emergency rooms.  So, I started trying to quit on my own for 3 years.  That was hell because I was in a permanent state of wd's. You start to feel crazy.  I lived on my couch for most of that time period just because I literally couldn't do anything.   I used every method I could find and couldn't do it.  One of the more helpful resources was some paper/guide on tapering from xans to longer acting benzos by a doctor in the UK (look it up-a lot of good info).  I suppose it's possible to use that successfully, but I still could not do it.  After so much of this, it wears you down to nothingness, you stop caring or even being able to think of anything else.  And then a thought came to me one day and it kept building up over time.  I didn't give a f*ck about anything anymore.  I would sacrifice anything to get out (except my life).  Then, I gave in (key).  BTW, my wife was aware of the problem the last few years and give me major shit, but she ended up supporting me through the end.  So I started calling hospitals, showing up at emergency rooms.  On the 3rd hospital emergency room (county hosp), they gave me a referral to a treatment facility.  I kind of went in to the whole I'm in their custody thing and give us your shoelaces and the doors are locked btw.  I did not care.  So, it was the whole treatment thing (I had been in treatment before when I was younger-for overall drug abuse).  Meetings, a little exercise, when I finally could move properly, etc.  The doctor administered a taper plan to me with Tranxene.  I smile just by typing it.  It was so much easier than anything I had tried, it never gave me a buzz or feel good or anything that would make me want to abuse it  (that was  key too).  It was tough at first of course, still in major wd's, but they would give me a little something to help me sleep, which of course didn't help me for first few days  It was trazodone, which I still take today.  Then I slept for a few hours one night, and bit by bit, I started sleeping halfway normal.  I could walk easily, do minor exercises.  From that point on it was like a rocket ship.  I started to feel some normalcy.  I started running little laps in the courtyard.  Then helping the counselor with other patience that were on heavy meds or, for whatever reason, couldn't function much.  I was returning!!  It is by far the most amazing thing I've ever experienced.  I stayed there for only one week.  I was the only one there that hadn't been forced to be there by a judge or whatever.  So, after a couple of days of them seeing the true me (I kind of started to almost become one of the counselors-weird), they discharged me.  It was a strange feeling because it was like they didn't know what to do with all of the normalcy I was displaying.  So, the doctor set me up on a 3-4 month taper to complete on my own at home.  I gave it to my wife to give to me for a few weeks and then I took over.  The rest was relatively easy.  Started back, of course, with a psych that helped me through it with a little cocktail of meds that were truely long-term meds.  No benzo is a long term treatment.  I've still had problems since then, but nothing compared to that.  I still continue to improve and I am currently working on a breakthrough with my diagnosis that I am extremely optimistic about it.  I have done benzo's since that time (even xanax) and I am currently on .5 mg Klons.  It's like I've been cured though.  I stay away from xans mostly, but I have had to use them to bridge a gap on a 90 day script of the Klons.  But sometimes I just stop and I am okay.  They could never recapture control of my life.  I can see it, smell it, and hear it from a mile away.  Ok need to wrap this up as I've seen how long this paragraph is becoming.  Honestly, I could probably write a book about it.

For those of you stuck in the cycle, in my opinion, is just give up.  Give in to it.  You have to escape.  It only gets worse.  I risked my life for far too long by continuing.  I risked losing my family, I did lose my job, to give in.  True love  and caring will make it survive with loved ones.  Forget everything else and just do it.  Take a week or two off of work for medical leave.  Be honest with your loved one.  Try Tranxene, it worked very well for me.  I have never taken another one since then or even seen them around, talked about, nothing.  If you take them, it seemingly has no effect or is transparent somehow, but it is a benzo.  Try trazodone to help ease the transition to sleeping again.  It doesn't knock you out or anything.  For me, it just feels like a push in right direction to real, natural sleep.  Lastly, get help, find help.  It's out there.  For me, it was impossible to stop without help.  Have someone else administer the process.  It took me 1 week to get though the worst of it.  It seems silly looking back.  It ended up being easy.  It only took me over a decade, that I don't even remember that much, to figure it out.  Don't be afraid, in the end, relatively speaking, there was nothing to ever be afraid of. Best of luck, thoughts & prayers your way.

Respectfully,

chctwo

Update to now (feeling better and better all the time):

I now rotate between Depakote 500 mg ER and Trileptal 300mg (prefer Depakote) as mood stabilizers and anticonvulsants (I have a seizure disorder); 40 mg of Prozac;  .5 mg Klonopin-qty 20 to stay safe, while having it available if I really need it; Trazodone 50-100mg's (often just 50mg); Vyvanse 30mg for add.

Now that I see the list, it's longer than I thought it would be.  It took some major switching around to get to Depakote ER and Vyvanse (not a whole lot of side effects compared to othrs/smooth).  Addy's get me kind of jittery.  Vyvanse and Trazodone are life savers. Sleep and productivity = happy face.  I don't take Vyvanse on weekends (key to not getting addicted-I make an exception here and there).  Just got diagnosed within the last year and that part has really helped.  I have always expected the diagnosis, just never did it.  You have to find a doctor that will work with you to find a solution, for you.  I've dumped a few Psych's getting there.  A good PCP is the best bet.  You can get the referrals through them.  

Now I safely still play with psychadelics, some RC's, etc.  So I am more recreational now, but will treat myself somethimes, because I know the beast inside me, so I have to give it a little something to play with every once in a while. Getting ready to pull the trigger on some [email protected] p3d&ro. 

Good Luck and feel free to ask me anything at anytime.

Best regards,

chctwo

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
danny71

Wow, it is both good and disheartening to see that so many others are going through the same thing. Benzo's are more dangerous to come off of than heroin. It keeps getting worse for me.

I get my k-pins in the mail. Over Labor day weekend, I had to call them in Friday but they did not send them off that day and I knew by the time they got back from the holiday weekend and put them in the mail that it would be Friday (a full week late) before I got them.

So I was having the usual withdrawals, sleeplessness, irrational fear, unable to eat or drink because it comes right back up. That is all I remember.I woke up in a hospital Friday.  My husband called an ambulance when I went into a seizure. I was in a psychotic state when I got there. My husband, mother, sister and brother all told the Doctor I was in Benzo withdrawal. He refused to give me any. He admitted me for observation.

Then I went into a catatonic state for 4 days, I could not move. I could hear people talking around me. That Doctor preformed every test on me he could think of. I was otherwise healthy besides being catatonic and psychotic. I started to come around Friday. They made sure I could swallow food ( I could not walk or go to the bathroom without assistance) I was still in bad benzo withdrawal but he sent me home.

I got my hands on my k-pins and it took me about 2 days to come back to life, by Monday I was walking, bathing, eating, I was just week. All that Doctor had to do was give me a shot of Ativan and enough K-pins to get me by until they came in the mail, but he did nothing and racked up a 40 thousand dollar hospital bill.

I cannot help but feel hopeless. I take benedryl, meletonin, gabapentin too sleep but it does nothing unless I have my klonopin. I wish you all well. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
chchtwo

@danny71 Thanks for sharing.  That is an excellent point about doctors.  Many don't know how to handle or they presume you are just trying to sneak one by him/her.  There is an entry barrier into our health care system (especially ER's) concerning benzo withdrawals and addiction.  It is reprehensible when doctors discount any benzo withdrawals, especially if you've already had a seizure.  That can be dangerous ground.  I know the type of doctors you're talking about though.  My approach now with all doctors is be honest. I will now get stern with them, especially when I feel like I know more the situation medically than they do.  I've walked out of a doctor's office a few times.  Most of them try to stop me and try agree or negotiate.  Some doctors just waste your time with subjects like this, they skirt around the real issues.  Emergency room docs can be a joke.  Most times in the past, they end up giving me an Ativan, after they waste an hour or two, and send me on my way.  Overall, the thing that helped most with doctor's was getting a good PCP, they can usually hook you up with a psych or other specialists.  Then when you do go to an emergency room, you have other doctors on your side and an ER doctor will treat you with more respect.  I used to let them walk all over me trying to be nice and respectful and I was embarrassed.  It has definitely turned around for me.  A lot of it has to do with my psych.  Someone I get to dump all the crazy ass shit in my mind on to.  I hope things turnaround for you.  You should consider working with your psych to find some alternative treatments for sleep and anxiety.  The benzo thing only gets worse.  You need to unhook yourself as soon as you can.  The situation never improves, then you feel psychotic all the time.  Doctors first would be my recommendation.  Good luck!  We will be here for you.

Chctwo

On 2/15/2020 at 2:12 PM, danny71 said:

Wow, it is both good and disheartening to see that so many others are going through the same thing. Benzo's are more dangerous to come off of than heroin. It keeps getting worse for me.

I get my k-pins in the mail. Over Labor day weekend, I had to call them in Friday but they did not send them off that day and I knew by the time they got back from the holiday weekend and put them in the mail that it would be Friday (a full week late) before I got them.

So I was having the usual withdrawals, sleeplessness, irrational fear, unable to eat or drink because it comes right back up. That is all I remember.I woke up in a hospital Friday.  My husband called an ambulance when I went into a seizure. I was in a psychotic state when I got there. My husband, mother, sister and brother all told the Doctor I was in Benzo withdrawal. He refused to give me any. He admitted me for observation.

Then I went into a catatonic state for 4 days, I could not move. I could hear people talking around me. That Doctor preformed every test on me he could think of. I was otherwise healthy besides being catatonic and psychotic. I started to come around Friday. They made sure I could swallow food ( I could not walk or go to the bathroom without assistance) I was still in bad benzo withdrawal but he sent me home.

I got my hands on my k-pins and it took me about 2 days to come back to life, by Monday I was walking, bathing, eating, I was just week. All that Doctor had to do was give me a shot of Ativan and enough K-pins to get me by until they came in the mail, but he did nothing and racked up a 40 thousand dollar hospital bill.

I cannot help but feel hopeless. I take benedryl, meletonin, gabapentin too sleep but it does nothing unless I have my klonopin. I wish you all well. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sapphire Sponsor
chchtwo

@danny71 Try trazodone for sleep.  I still use that.  Might help.  You seem to be close to where I was before I got help.  Stuck in a permanent withdrawal state (until your body adjusts to new dosage).  Not sleeping.  Hallucinating big time.  Try seeking other solutions with a proper psychiatrist.

Chctwo

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Members
danny71

@chchtwo 

I, Thanks for responding. I do have a Psychiatrist. The problem is that he is in another state. The Pharmacist in the Choctaw Nation will not do anything. They used to give me a few until the Doctor called mine in.

Now they are treating benzo;s like opiates. Just cutting people off of either drug is mal-practice IMO. I saw my Doctor 2 months after this happened and he told me if I got another script of k-pins from another Doctor he would tun me in for Doctor shopping. I told him I had to be taken by ambulance`to a local hospital and I did not know where I was or what was going on. Then I asked him what I should do to prevent from going into a catatonic state and he just shrugged his shoulders. ( the E.R Doc wrote me a script for 3 .25 a day for 4 days, until my script came in the mail.) 

I have not hid anything from either Doctor (except when I have to take matters into my own hands.) I am just trying to survive and keep myself sane. The worst part is my life is inconsequential to them. I don't have insurance so trying to find another one is next to impossible. Oh I looked up Catatonia, the treatment for it is benzo's!

Take care .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...