You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey Newbs! Don’t waste any more time, DONATE NOW! 😜

• Moderators.
2earls

@Mrsmcd15 you probably already know that, but it is such a common problem that I can't post enough reminders!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DoomKitty

• Josepagini

• Jesse

• Biskobro

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all- I finally figured out the whole Bitcoin Wallet and managed to buy BTC!!!  Yay!! one problem- I cannot transfer my BTC until 4/10 So I guess on the 10th I will be able to donate and become

I just wanted to reach out to any newbies or guests on the fence about donating...Read or YouTube a bitcoin tutorial and donate NOW!! You’ll be amazed at the wealth of information and knowledge of the

Im not a mod/admin just a helpful member lol.  at the bottom of every page is a "contact us" link.  click on that and you can message an admin the amount of bitcoin you sent and they will upgrade you!

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee

@Jessie and others fyi there are no secret vendors or anything up in VIP. Just old friends and some new ones now. Nothing mysterious unless you go back a bunch of pages and read the guys sex stories. Its just a place to talk no hidden vendors up there but love the gossip. JK its been slow lately. You are not missing anything! Hev

• 1 month later...
  • RUBY Sponsor
Jason Strong

I've been buying bitcoins through Coinbase for 2 years now. Super simple, if you use your debit card, then funds are available immediately to transfer, then I transfer the funds to another wallet

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a question about donation I’m not familiar with bitcoin just to be honest with you but I know that’s the only way you take your donation they do have a a coin machine down at the supermarket and it does say you could get Bitcoin through the machine but I’ve never done anything and have no idea how to use it or to even buy it I just wanna donate so I’ll be able to see some vendors if a couple donations so if somebody could please help me out I would appreciate it I just don’t know what to do and how much bitcoin to buy just say I wanna donate $50 I’m sure I would just punch in $50 in bitcoin I just don’t know how it works I’ve never used it never even seen it before but if somebody could help me I would greatly appreciate it thank you!

Edited by Robbie714
  • Opal Sponsor

So only way to donate is bitcoin ? PayPal is not letting me donate. I have never used bitcoin before.

• RC Moderator
5 hours ago, Bula650 said:

So only way to donate is bitcoin ? PayPal is not letting me donate. I have never used bitcoin before.

Yes bitcoin,we don't use PP here .

• Diamond Sponsor
Heavenlee
6 hours ago, Bula650 said:

@Bula650 there's a section here that tells you how to donate with btc from many tech savy people that I definatly was not but they helped so much. Good luck and nice to meet you. 

• 1 month later...

I am trying to donate and I have been scammed soooo bad I need help!! Bitcoin is difficult for me I keep making mistake, like buying PayPal Crypto and you can't use it to purchase only buy/sell option I have a wallet and it is empty. I am so tired of being scammed!!.

• V.I.P Member
DoomKitty

@Layna In the Bitcoin section theres heaps of wonderful info about how to buy Bitcoin.  I suggest doing a bunch of reading there.  For ease, i also suggest looking at Cashapp.  As long as you get fully verified in the app then you can both buy/sell bitcoin and spend/transfer the bitcoin as you wish.  Take care and good luck!

Edited by DoomKitty
  • Opal Sponsor

@Layna

I also second purchasing btc through cashapp. Buying bitcoin for me use to be difficult for me as well. I was about to give up and then I tried cashapp. It was almost too good to be true. It was relatively easy and quick.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

• Opal Sponsor
On 12/11/2020 at 6:40 AM, Layna said:

I am trying to donate and I have been scammed soooo bad I need help!! Bitcoin is difficult for me I keep making mistake, like buying PayPal Crypto and you can't use it to purchase only buy/sell option I have a wallet and it is empty. I am so tired of being scammed!!.

I will take the contrary position and recommend Coinbase. It's not the cheapest (but certainly not the most expensive either), and it's very simple to use for the person who's new to bitcoin and finds it confusing. Coinbase also works with most banks and there's no worries about getting scammed.

They'll make you wait a few days with your first purchase, and you'll probably have a limit of something like $300 at one time. But I haven't encountered waits or limits after the first time I used Coinbase.

I've since graduated to places like Cashapp and Coinmama, but I still use Coinbase sometimes too. For the person new to bitcoin, I think they're the way to go to get used to using it. Once it becomes simple, then it's easier to switch to someplace better.

Make sure you transfer your bitcoin to a personal wallet before you try to transfer it to someplace like this site or to a vendor. Any kind of vendor. Always transfer to your personal wallet, and then make your purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor
LovePeaceJoy

I wish I had found this site before now but am glad I didn’t wait to donate. So glad to be a part of the DBG member team. I am very technically challenged and have found it easy to send Bitcoin so if you need help from someone who can put it in layman’s terms then feel free to reach out. I’m glad to help. 

• Members
wolverine

On the Fence and DONATE bc I dweb and my main plug is not on their hes family at DBG 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
veritasquo
On 12/19/2020 at 4:23 AM, Jesse said:

I will take the contrary position and recommend Coinbase. It's not the cheapest (but certainly not the most expensive either), and it's very simple to use for the person who's new to bitcoin and finds it confusing. Coinbase also works with most banks and there's no worries about getting scammed.

They'll make you wait a few days with your first purchase, and you'll probably have a limit of something like $300 at one time. But I haven't encountered waits or limits after the first time I used Coinbase.

I've since graduated to places like Cashapp and Coinmama, but I still use Coinbase sometimes too. For the person new to bitcoin, I think they're the way to go to get used to using it. Once it becomes simple, then it's easier to switch to someplace better.

Make sure you transfer your bitcoin to a personal wallet before you try to transfer it to someplace like this site or to a vendor. Any kind of vendor. Always transfer to your personal wallet, and then make your purchase.

Would you mind helping me? :)  I feel like my age is starting to show... I purchased bitcoins (or tried to) back in 2011ish using Dwolla (don't think they're still around, they served as a "wallet," took 1-2 weeks do get your DL and everything registered with them, etc.-- everything was extremely time consuming at that time and I was just curious about all the SR talk I read about) but after that fiasco I never bothered again and stuck to my SY guy who I'm sure is still used here in the private subs.  And can totally vouch for after giving him half my paycheck for 4-5 years, hah.

Just looking to try another vendor out that seems to be discussed semi-publicly.  Whatever I have to do to make a donation :)