You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When vendor wants dbg user name

• Sapphire Sponsor
downunder

@Alfapharm please also note this is under (When vendor wants dbg user name) tread By Vickydog, not your personal thread.....

Edited by downunder
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfapharm

• downunder

• Vickydog

• 2earls

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do NOT have to provide your user name here and any vendor who demands it should be reported to me. Yes, they have your address and whatever name you provide them for the order, but that's not the

As a vendor on this forum for over 3 years I would like to respond why  when I receive a price list request from an unknown email address as a vendor I am asking the client from where he has my email

I think it should always be left to the individual to make the choice  if they give there user name out. There’s pros and cons. If you want complete anonymity then you have the right not too but in so

Posted Images

• Vendor Account
Alfapharm
11 hours ago, downunder said:

@Alfapharm please also note this is under (When vendor wants dbg user name) tread By Vickydog, not your personal thread.....

Please note that your “review” was posted in my vendor’s thread.

And even if only here, still how can you post opinions on a vendor for who:

1/ you have never been his client

2/ you have not had even email communication

• Sapphire Sponsor
downunder

@Alfapharm ok  enough said, you have seen a screenshot of your emails, I have your menu, (would you like me to post it here); Why such a big deal, please ask Admin to remove my comments about you then, sorry was only trying to connect with the people on here, as you know this is not the only forum / board you are listed on. This is now closed, I will not comment on  this anymore. Sorry Admins if I have done wrong, but was about comments if your username should be given, not sure how it got to this level......

Edited by downunder
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Blue Machine Dream
On 1/6/2021 at 6:31 AM, Alfapharm said:

@downunder

If you got my email address from “other source” and had not placed any order from me, then why would you be posting a “review” in my vendor’s threads?

Reviews are ment to inform other members about a personal experience from a real sale from that vendor. 

May I have your menu, please?

• Vendor Account
Alfapharm

@Blue Machine Dream

Yes. Please send me a price list request by email. You can find my email address at Email sources section. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
Dissolve

I'm so lost reading that LOL