You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When vendor wants dbg user name

• Moderators.

Yeah I don't know where I am!

This is to anyone who read my post that didn't make any sense because I posted it on the wrong thread. No more day drinking for me!

@DoomKitty
I just realized that when I was reading Alfa's thread and didn't see my post. Was hoping no one would notice.

Edited by 2earls
Doomkitty caught me
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfapharm

• downunder

• Vickydog

• 2earls

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You do NOT have to provide your user name here and any vendor who demands it should be reported to me. Yes, they have your address and whatever name you provide them for the order, but that's not the

As a vendor on this forum for over 3 years I would like to respond why  when I receive a price list request from an unknown email address as a vendor I am asking the client from where he has my email

I think it should always be left to the individual to make the choice  if they give there user name out. There’s pros and cons. If you want complete anonymity then you have the right not too but in so

Posted Images

• Sapphire Sponsor
DoomKitty

LOL!  i was gonna add a line about nog but didnt wanna make assumptions!!

• Sapphire Sponsor

I have also been asked for my user name, and I have given it, once again if it is from a high rating Ven.or on here I personally see no harm in this, and I am sure they have their reasons for this request, but in the end it is up to you, you do not have to deal with them...

Edited by downunder
Added more text..
  • Vendor Account
Alfapharm

As a vendor for over 3 and half years it was happening to me members posting both positive and negative reviews in my vendor’s thread without being my clients.

If I am not requesting member’s nickname at the Forum and just accepting and completing orders by email, I could’t know if a review posted in my thread is really from a client of mine or not.

Some new members with zero community reputation were posting me positive reviews most probably just to boost up quickly their rating. When I spot such case I was reporting it to the Mods to delete them since they are not reflecting a real transaction. 

I don’t need unreal “positive rating”.

• Sapphire Sponsor

@Alfapharm only if you had the reading material I needed....

Edited by downunder
change text
  • Vendor Account
Alfapharm
On 12/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, downunder said:

@Alfapharm only if you had the reading material I needed....

You had never requested my price list. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
downunder
On 12/31/2020 at 5:31 PM, Alfapharm said:

You had never requested my price list. 

Yes  I have awhile ago...

alfa.png

• Vendor Account
Alfapharm
On 1/1/2021 at 8:45 AM, downunder said:

Yes  I have awhile ago...

alfa.png

This is either from long time ago or you had nit given me your correct user name here. 

Because “downunder” is not in my list of members to who I’ve sent my price list

• Members
mikeford

Giving you user name to a vendor is crazy.  Are they afraid of what you might say about them?  If they are, maybe it's best everyone knows.

Mike

• Sapphire Sponsor
downunder
On 1/3/2021 at 4:52 AM, Alfapharm said:

This is either from long time ago or you had nit given me your correct user name here. 

Because “downunder” is not in my list of members to who I’ve sent my price list

Yes from another source, your reputation is good, this is my new home now. you don't have loraz... going by the list I have here, DGB is lucky to have a vendor like you, going by the feedback, stay safe.....

• Vendor Account
Alfapharm
On 1/4/2021 at 7:48 AM, mikeford said:

Giving you user name to a vendor is crazy.  Are they afraid of what you might say about them?  If they are, maybe it's best everyone knows.

Mike

If users when placing order from a vendor don’t provide their user name, then any member (old or completely new) can post a review at the vendor’s thread of any vendor without ever placing any order from that vendor.

This would be really crazy, not providing their user name wnem placing an order. 

As an example - at eBay ONLY clients who realized a purchase can post reviews for the vendor and vice versa.

No just anybody.

I as a vendor was having cases of new members trying to blackmail me that if I don’t give them a special discount they would post me a “review” without ever being my clients. 

• Vendor Account
Alfapharm

@downunder

If you got my email address from “other source” and had not placed any order from me, then why would you be posting a “review” in my vendor’s threads?

Reviews are ment to inform other members about a personal experience from a real sale from that vendor. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
downunder
On 1/7/2021 at 1:31 AM, Alfapharm said:

@downunder

If you got my email address from “other source” and had not placed any order from me, then why would you be posting a “review” in my vendor’s threads?

Reviews are ment to inform other members about a personal experience from a real sale from that vendor. 

Sorry Alfapham, never posted a review on your products, it was about your customer service, I received, and was agreeing with you that I personally see nothing wrong with a Vendor asking for a username. Only other statement that I may have made was that going by your feedback you sound like a great Vendor to deal with if you had the item I require.

Sorry if this has upset you, but please re-read my posting, as I have said nothing bad about you, I don't judge Vendors because I don't know their situation, but did responded to the tread as I have had contact with you though several emails.

So please let it be known, I have not brought from this Vendor, but have had correspondence with him, and found this to be a positive outcome..

Edited by downunder
word change..
  • Vendor Account
Alfapharm

@downunder

We couldn’t have exchanged emails either because I always require first user’s name. And you as a username are not at all in my list.

Thus you couldn’t possibly evaluate our “communication” even because there was no such.

I don’t accept “positive reviews” who have not been my clients because they don’t have what for to post me a review.

Neither from other members with who I had no communication at all. 

• Sapphire Sponsor
downunder
16 minutes ago, Alfapharm said:

@downunder

We couldn’t have exchanged emails either because I always require first user’s name. And you as a username are not at all in my list.

Thus you couldn’t possibly evaluate our “communication” even because there was no such.

I don’t accept “positive reviews” who have not been my clients because they don’t have what for to post me a review.

Neither from other members with who I had no communication at all. 

Sorry sir will close this now, it was from another site, ( who many will know on here as being controlling by admins, so very refreshing to be here instead) really don't understand why you are so upset, maybe admin can remove this thread then for you, the topic  that I replied to was about user names being requested, I gave my opinion on this, thought it was a open forum to members, so made a comment. ( it just so happens this topic was on your thread)

Our exchange below, have a good day Sir... Hope you say well in these times.

alfa.png

Edited by downunder
Changed uoload