You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

2earls

Good lord! This stuff sounds awful!

I enjoyed a bit of LSD, mescaline, peyote, and shroom tripping in my youth.

The hallucinations were mostly fun things.

I would not want to fight Jesus or be a pair of pants on the floor. Just not my idea of a good time!

• Like 1

wyldepixie

I've thought about trying this a bajillion times before but never have. I partied pretty heavily in my youth but nothing ever made me hallucinate! I can't even remember how many times I took acid to potentiate ecstasy. Alot. Did shrooms a handful of times too. Always was curious what tripping was like.

I remember one time we had just left an after hours party and were driving home. I started excitedly shrieking that i was finally tripping. I saw this giant wall of fog that suddenly crashed like a wave and rolled straight at us! Everyone in the car started laughing at me. It wasn't a hallucination at all. The fog just did that. I didn't even know it could behave that way. I felt like such a dumbass.

So many horror stories about s@lvi@ trips scared me off though.

• Like 2

ShelbyCobra

One and done with Salvia! I thought I was in a video game and it wasn't cool. Lots of sweating afterwards. Glad I tried it but no plans on ever doing it again. 

• Like 1

Problematique

Last weekend I've tried it, the 30x extract! It's the strongest I've ever done so far. Oh my goodness!!!! I started laughing out of nowhere, and something with tentacles was burning in front of me at some point! Very intense! I'll do it again for sure!

Shmokey

Salvia is something you only try once...

I wouldn't have if I knew what I was getting into. 

US Army Veteran

lol I tried it once while a long time ago. I was watching CSI Miami and started examining a crime scene after smoking it. Crazy shit.

KittyPurffect

Yeah, smoked it once and that was it. I felt like I was on a trip I didn't properly buckle up for. The 2 days after was nice however lol.

• Like 1

US Army Veteran
9 hours ago, KittyPurffect said:

Yeah, smoked it once and that was it. I felt like I was on a trip I didn't properly buckle up for. The 2 days after was nice however lol.

2 days? Damn. Mine lasted just a few mins from what I understand.

Edited by US Army Veteran
Typo

oldfart

This stuff is now illegal where I am, but when I could buy it in a head shop a few years ago I should have stocked up. Very very strong stuff. It glues you to your chair and intensifies gravity many times over. Even the 1x leaf is plenty strong enough to cause traffic accidents from hell if one were stupid enough to attempt to smoke it while driving. I remember having my sound system drone loudly in some ancient tounge (it was off at the time) while I split into two people-right me and left me. We rotated right and left until we met. I shook hands with myself while traveling through time. I had consciousness of both of me at once-one me in the past and one me in the future. Absolutely crazy stuff, but I wish I had more.

Deeps_MindQuest

this was a very strong plant extract and i found myself twisting to the side and falling off my couch it wasnt exactly the hippie dream id expected it can be found in a number of shops easily but it certainly wasnt satisfying for me, i found it to be alot like Bufo Alverious i had bought 3 of the colorado river toads and its just as strong as salvia i once watched my hand disintagrate into a thousand particles and its definetly not for everyone. be careful with this stuff.

7ohmbro

god the posts in this thread are lackluster

krunchy

I used it around 300 times back in the day. Fascinating stuff. Most people think of it as a disso but I would call it a classic psychedelic, the word literally meaning 'mind-manifesting.'   And although it seems to be both, I would call it primarily an anti-depressant because the world doesn't seem so bad any more and there is a significant uptick in mood. And I can never get over the fact that it is impossible to tell what plane of reality the experience is taking place on/in.

• Like 1