You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

Salvia divinorum to be exact. I was surprised to not see a thread on this herb here.

zebedee

I've had a fair bit of experience with this drug, and It surprises me that It's completely legal. I'm not sure about it's medicinal properties though? It's something I'm glad I experienced, but I don't think I could use it these days, too intense.

It's not legal everywhere and the United States Federal Government probably isn't far away from overstepping their boundaries and "banning" it. Best to stock up now, I suppose. I don't think it grows well from seeds, I believe most people who grow it propagate it via cuttings (clones).

It is pretty intense, with my anxiety I can't handle it these days, but there was something to it. Some presence I felt after using it, not a DMT/ayahuasca presence, but something unique. Very interesting, but I'm with you; I'm glad I tried it but I'm not going to do it again.

zebedee

I agree. It's not a trip or a high, it makes you feel your experiencing something out of this world and crazy, but somehow real. And afterwards you feel you understand more about the world around you. It's hard to explain exactly though.

i have to say the same I tried smoking the extract and it sent me on an out of body trip that was insane nothing like shrooms or lsd...way too intense and i also have anxiety so it felt alot like a panic attack..crazy herb/drug but not for me

darkstein

Tried this stuff and its awful.

pyra

i have to say the same I tried smoking the extract and it sent me on an out of body trip that was insane nothing like shrooms or lsd...way too intense and i also have anxiety so it felt alot like a panic attack..crazy herb/drug but not for me

Same as you man. I only did it as a teenager in high school (around 10 years ago or so) and the first few times it just made me feel AWFUL, sweaty, nasty. Then one time, out of nowhere (and only one time) I tripped HARD.

Hahaha. I literally, in real perceptual time of maybe 2 minutes, experienced what felt like millions (I kid you not) years of being a self-replicating proton surrounding an atomic nucleus and I kept creating what I can only describe as children (haha).

Needless to say that was the last time Pyrazolam did hallucinogenics or any other "hard drug". Oh the things we do as teenagers. I remember another friend told me he did it once and was a pair of pants trying desperately "for eons" to rezip himself back up.

Some freaky stuff man...once was enough, it was an enlightening experience to say the least but...never again haha.

• Like 1

heeeeeey

Same as you man. I only did it as a teenager in high school (around 10 years ago or so) and the first few times it just made me feel AWFUL, sweaty, nasty. Then one time, out of nowhere (and only one time) I tripped HARD.

Hahaha. I literally, in real perceptual time of maybe 2 minutes, experienced what felt like millions (I kid you not) years of being a self-replicating proton surrounding an atomic nucleus and I kept creating what I can only describe as children (haha).

Needless to say that was the last time Pyrazolam did hallucinogenics or any other "hard drug". Oh the things we do as teenagers. I remember another friend told me he did it once and was a pair of pants trying desperately "for eons" to rezip himself back up.

Some freaky stuff man...once was enough, it was an enlightening experience to say the least but...never again haha.

This was way too funny, have any of you guys tried AMT? Probably the best trip drug in existence. Its like lsd but constant laughter and endless inappropriate smiling :}D

cavzfan5012

I've tried this once and it was enough, too intense for me

Problematique

Tried a couple of time with my boyfriend and it was funny!! I swear the first time I saw a freaking forest all around me!! I was sitting on a couch in a forest! Crazy but awesome!

Woolius

I tried this stuff a few times back in college and felt like I had melted through the floor. Pretty crazy stuff!

• Like 1

Smoka90

I've tried an extract once, not in a hurry to do so again. It was 'only' 15x, and I had one of those turbo lighters since I read that Salvia benefits from that.

First my top started to melt into my skin, not nice. Then I got confronted by a malicious God (the jesus one), so I ended up crouched in the corner of the room doing the horned beast symbol, snorting, trying to ward off God.

Fun!

TealGreen

I've tried an extract once, not in a hurry to do so again. It was 'only' 15x, and I had one of those turbo lighters since I read that Salvia benefits from that.

First my top started to melt into my skin, not nice. Then I got confronted by a malicious God (the jesus one), so I ended up crouched in the corner of the room doing the horned beast symbol, snorting, trying to ward off God.

Fun!

LOL! Thanks for the visual-gave me a good laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problematique

I tried this stuff a few times back in college and felt like I had melted through the floor. Pretty crazy stuff!

Lmfao!!! Must've been some weird experience!

dug_less

I'm not a big fan of it. Felt more like a dissociative anesthetic with a very dark presence. I chalked it up as and experience that I'll never do again.