You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome Guest

Welcome to drugbuyersguide, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Drug Buyers Guide Forum by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terrified

VeXXeD ViXXie

• Sapphire Sponsor

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  135

Doctors? Not listening? Surely you jest. I had to go around with a neurologist at one point because he obviously was not going to listen to me in my wife are all the symptoms of Guillain-Barre a and he kept telling her it was all in her head so finally before we left that backed him up in his desk and said "does this not look to you like a d Milan eating disorder?" We had barely had time to turn the corner before they told us that they had a appointment for us and Vanderbilt in a month my wife could barely hold a sandwich at that time I said the hell with this took her to Semmes Murphy in Memphis. A doctor deshazo asked her to close her eyes and tilt your head back and she couldn't keep her balance you said you have a vitamin B12 deficiency will do the test but I know that's what it is I understand them not talking and not listening they think that we're just part of the lower class somehow I take that back some of them do a lot of them do I get tired of having to prove to them that I have a master's degree in a health-related field. I'll do some research on your wife's disorder but you just never can tell how things are going to go you might look at MD Anderson too hear some good stuff from them. Sorry for the rattling I'm up early just feeling kind of rough so you do what you got to do and don't forget about prayer I've seen it do some amazing things to holler at me if you want to talk about it more.

Please take care of yourself if you wear yourself out you won't be able to help her I know I've been there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Opal Sponsor

• Group:  Opal Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26

Thanks for the replies.It’s just getting more stressful everyday as she is getting closer to surgery day.On top of  it Her bday is today and I am going to give her everything I can to make sure she celebrates herself and let her know she is my puzzle piece, my everything , my love and she can fight with me in her corner anything that is thrown her way.We believe the Drs we have now really know their shit and also listen and give both outcomes to any decisions or procedures to be done.Thank you for letting me rant .

• Moderators.

• Group:  Moderators.
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,979

@idkwhy  Happy Bday to your wife and i hope the both of you have a magical day!

• 3 months later...
  • Sapphire Sponsor
patsummers

• Group:  Sapphire Sponsor
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  135

Cancer...

It is literally a monster. It has taken from me

My wife,

My two best friends,

A good friend that I worked with me in the Summers when school was out,

One of my neighbors, as a matter of fact he mowed my yard,

My niece, my sister's only daughter,

A well regarded retired cardiologist and his wife.

I'm sure I could think of more but the whole thing just wears me out it seems like it's taking so much that I just can't understand sometimes. I do understand pain though I have active rheumatoid arthritis and very severe osteoarthritis.

Luckily I have a good vendor and I can augment what I get from pain Management. There's no pain management in West Tennessee by the way I have to drive 60 mi or actually be driven to Paducah Kentucky where the pain management clinic is they're good they're understanding but I still have to piss in a jar when I least expect it.

9 + years I've been going to pain management and I've had two questions about tests both of them I had prescriptions for I just forgot to tell them that I had them and that's it everything else is out of my system but what should be there on the day that I see them only one way to beat a drug test and we all know what it is.

Thanks for reading my little rant. Everybody stay safe and be careful.