You are a guest user Click to join the site

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Welcome

VeXXeD ViXXie

Terrified

porkandbeansboy

Heck... I had to ask my Dr. when my blood work showed High White Blood Cell Count and he said it could just simply be allergies and of course I asked "Well what is the worse case scenario?" and he said it could be blood cancer. Now I last had my Blood Sample took and they put the needle or whatever and when they took it out they must of nicked a nerve or some. Now I go to get my renewal for my Tetanus Shot and my heart rate was rising and I was a bit nervous before hand and maybe the higher HR/BP caused what felt like a Bee Sting x10 Thousand in the amount of pain it caused and it was hurting like REALLY BAD I said and the Nurse said "Really proceeding to say how the needle is out and it is over with." 

I couldn't believe it was already done... I don't remember my last tetanus shot being painful but I am too scared not just because of getting another nerve accidentally hit during a blood test but the idea of knowing which considering last Test my white blood cell count was down it's most likely allergies. I even had a Heart Test and they Called Me saying it was urgent and left that message had Me crying in the shower thinking "omfg I am going to die from what ever is causing these chest pains" point is I can't imagine how he is feeling but I mean.

I told him how I was worried about him being a good friend and the idea of loosing him would destroy Me especially the more I am getting to know him and how great of a guy he is. He said and I quote when I told him this, " I am not stressing or worried about it man and it's happening to Me. Don't worry about Me eh... just live your Life and we'll hang." 

He told Me one of many reasons he doesn't want to get checked up is cause they took his pain meds away from him and he told his Dr. "I'm not an idiot, I know it's not helping my pain but it's giving Me a reason to get up and Live my Life day to day and you guys want Me to go through all the suffering that comes with Cancer without my Pain Medication which all it does for Me is help Me cope by making it so I'm not in a bad mood and miserable. 

He says his Dr. has been very understanding and Prescribed his pain Medication back to him but I think he might not be telling the truth about that. I believe a patient with more severely advanced cancer who he is taking care of and doesn't want to take away his right to be able to smoke cigarettes since most of the places that take care of people which I think is a hospice or however you spell it assuming that is the correct he specifically doesn't want to bring his friend there since he said he doesn't want to take away his independence.

The person who he met who has Cancer too I believe is sharing his Pain Medication with him since he got his Prescription increased by a lot to much higher doses based on what he is telling the Dr. as his advocate since the guy does know a lot about Medical stuff being someone who is suffering from Cancer too but we all do what we got to do to cope some people just can't understand that. 

Everything you said I've been trying to do but I think the lack of time for both of us and like I am like in the middle of my personal problems but I try to see him once a week at the very minimum just to see what's up but thank you for the advice it is sound and seems good. 

• Like 1

Akup7ich

@porkandbeansboy I do hope all is WELL 

I had my own little scare .. 3D mamma on my left tit found a strange star shape thing that seemed to form . 

I skipped a mammogram last year 😕 never do this ! After age 45 ish . Any who after nearly 100 pics , 2 sonograms and a near needle biopsy I am in the clear for re check on the little plotting burger 🍔 for 4-6 months .. the final doc said he did not feel comfortable taking a sample of tissue on a target so small and some what elusive. But when they catch it on some shots it’s there . It could be mashed up tissue .. so they are waiting to compare more pics . Thinking it will resolve itself. If it is something by then it will be grabable I guess .. boy do they kinda scare you BUT they always side on cation .. plus these 3D mother X-ray machines pick up on a fart :) sounds like ... so to anyone going in for a needle bio or their 1800 mammogram pic the odds are likely in your favor !!! I am under 50 and have a 2nd cousin who survived breast cancer in her 50s I just found out .. thanks distant mom .. and a great aunt same side who survived it as well and n her late 60s . 

That I did not know till before the last appointment.  

I too tend to blow off such things invasive .. and now I owe a couple more grand to the great American healthcare system.. you think they would give one a slight refund at some point in such a mind fuck journey..

hope everyone is healthy and healed 

• Thanks 1

OnceMoreIntoTheBreach

Diet can effect the speed and growth rate of any benign or malignant form of cancer. 

In particular, cancer cells more than any others in your body require methionine.  So any diet low in methionine will reduce the speed at which it grows. 

For example, chicken and turkey are things you should absolutely not eat when you have cancer.  Red meat, as counterintuitive as it may sound is much healthier for you. 

This isn't the best source I've selected below, but there are thousands of sources which all say the same thing, methionine poor diets are what you want when you have cancer:

https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2015-12/role-methionine-cancer-growth-and-control

Even though the above article claims it, I am not certain if methionine poor diets will kill cancer cells, but it will definitely greatly impede their growth.

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

My friend recently passed away, he was alive a lot longer than they thought he would of. Least it wasn't too painful in the end he was actually pretty well managed in his pain. May my good friend R.I.P. has got me thinking more about life and how I want to live mine.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

DoomKitty

@porkandbeansboy So sorry to hear of your friends passing.  My heart goes out to you, it is never easy.  Take care and stay strong!

• Thanks 1

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

I appreciate that @DoomKitty I'm trying to not let myself get into any kind of negative "thought loop" for lack of a better way to explain it.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

porkandbeansboy

Thank You the Private Messages and the Posts from all the people here mean a lot during this tough time in my life I truly do appreciate it. @bud

bud
5 hours ago, porkandbeansboy said:

Thank You the Private Messages and the Posts from all the people here mean a lot during this tough time in my life I truly do appreciate it. @bud

In general we are lucky to have a supportive group here.  I hope you continue on a path of emotional healing.

There have been a lot of darned Cancer deaths in my circle lately and I can totally feel for you at this time

• Thanks 1