Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

trinity

Bi polar

ElectroNymph
2 hours ago, dotcomkotr said:

sounds like u may have a few things a build up of shit in ur head an explosive action.. ur friend ...its make or break ur at a cross road now. i hate my bipolar so much i love it. meaning it is my best an worst enemy 

I took two online tests for Bipolar yesterday. You had to get 22, or over for a likelihood of having it - I got 47 in both tests!

Sorry to here of your struggle. I can identify with it.

dotcomkotr

again out of likes hun but yeh i am diagnosed bpsd an ptsd an a few other labels unstable or some shit some days i embrace it an love it have a fuckin buz of a day lit raging but good. then days are hide the rope an sharp objects. 

• Like 1

ElectroNymph
2 hours ago, dotcomkotr said:

again out of likes hun but yeh i am diagnosed bpsd an ptsd an a few other labels unstable or some shit some days i embrace it an love it have a fuckin buz of a day lit raging but good. then days are hide the rope an sharp objects. 

I am diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder, but they are quite similar and self-destructive. It's also linked to PTSD. Just got to keep going, some days are horrendous, others bearable, occasionally happy! Humour helps a lot.

Best of luck.

dotcomkotr

yeh the bpst is border emotionallly unstable mouth ful i know that i was treated as bipolar for 10 yrs but now its this bpsd so threy say

• Like 1

blissopifree 2
On 13/11/2016 at 3:48 AM, ElectroNymph said:

I had a break down yesterday: it went from anger, to tears, to suicidal thoughts, to regret.

I woke up this morning and felt fine. I am diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, but my ex thinks I may have Bi-polar.

Have a doctor's appointment on Monday, so will see if she can help. I have been stable for a while now, so yesterday was unexpected. 

Good luck to everyone suffering from mental illness. We need more support.

Sounds like it could be bi-polar @ElectroNymph?.

Are you prone to making bad financial decisions and not paying bills,those were the main two I noticed not to mention the temper and argumentative nature one time and the most loving person the next...

Hope your ok lass Happy Birthday ??? X

✌✌

Bliss.....

• Like 1

ElectroNymph
10 minutes ago, blissopifree 2 said:

Sounds like it could be bi-polar @ElectroNymph?.

Are you prone to making bad financial decisions and not paying bills,those were the main two I noticed not to mention the temper and argumentative nature one time and the most loving person the next...

Hope your ok lass Happy Birthday ??? X

✌✌

Bliss.....

Thanks, Bliss. ?

Yes, all of those things affect me. My doctor said "But you have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder?" Small minded, really. 

Our country and the World are in a terrible state. My Mum (Who occasionally lives in France) says that the Far Right are gaining huge support over there.

All of this recent stuff doesn't help my/our mental health. ?

Edited by ElectroNymph

blissopifree 2

Hope your day improved on your birthday lass ?X

Remember we all have "off days" bur some feel it far more seriously than others.I just hope you get back on that level playing field once more @ElectroNymph X

Peace 

Bliss.....

• Like 1

ElectroNymph
3 hours ago, blissopifree 2 said:

Hope your day improved on your birthday lass ?X

Remember we all have "off days" bur some feel it far more seriously than others.I just hope you get back on that level playing field once more @ElectroNymph X

Peace 

Bliss.....

I'm feeling a bit better, thanks.

Music is a great healer, this song has been getting out some of my anger!

• Like 2

blissopifree 2

I had a first date last night and it was GREAT!,we were honest from the get go.I told her about my problems with drugs over the years and to my surprise (as I'd never have believed it) she'd also had problems for over 10 yrs,although 8 years clean now?.We just TOTALLY clicked however she did tell me about her depression/bi-polar problems,I am a little worried after my last experience of the condition.The thing is when you look into someone,s eyes sometimes you just see something there,almost like an I understand you look?.I will give thus new relationship a go as there just something about her and I dunno I just wanna find out more?.They do say love at first sight can happen and I think this female is worth taking a chance on (fingers crossed).

Peace 

Bliss.....

• Like 2

blissopifree 2

Well the relationship went south after around 8 months I had my bank card linked to an amazon account and YES she emptied my account and had the cheek to say it was an accident one or two transactions yes I could believe that.

But over 25 transactions adding to a fair amount of money I most certainly can't forgive.Sometimes you meet someone you think you know and truse but believe me some female's (not all) can take advantage of someone's caring nature.O don't even wanna talk about some of the other things she's done as it hurts me to think there's people capable of these things