Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

2earls

Caligirls

2earls

I'm opening a thread for a vendor who has been discussed in the top vendors thread, but has never had a thread of their own.

caligirlsmenu@countermail.com

Please post your reviews and experiences here and please mention that you are from DBG when making contact.

Edited by 2earls
  • Like 1

Heavenlee

Interesting! But i could never leave @bwillia1 but id love to see reviews pop up from others!

• Like 1

2earls

@Heavenlee I think we have some members with experience with this company and I hope they will leave some of their expertise. We used to discuss them when all the MM vendors were lumped into one thread. For some reason when OF and kiwi got their own threads, caligirls were forgotten . 

Heavenlee

Cool I wouldnlove to see maybe on off chance they might have somerhing on their menu thats different from @bwillia1! So i will keep my eyes on this new thread! I just have pledged my allegiance to @bwillia1 but if there happens to be any Romulan or Aurora sign me up!

Turbo259

I have used this vendor along with all the others here. i havta say i love the choices and all experiences i have had with them. constantly changing selection and very good communication. been with them for a long time now..would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone..def worth the try if you havent already :)

• Like 2

Freighttrain

Just joined and not really sure how to navigate this site, seems pretty sweet so far though.  All I know is I got scammed for $2000 through tradett and now I feel like a jackass that I was so stupid. That's a lot of $. Anyway I'm trying to find reliable references and just exchange info I guess.

2earls

@Freighttrain It would be a good start to post an introduction and if you have any questions, notify me by putting @2earls can you lend some guidance? Sorry for your troubles, but you are in a MM vendor thread here.

Freighttrain
5 minutes ago, 2earls said:

@Freighttrain It would be a good start to post an introduction and if you have any questions, notify me by putting @2earls can you lend some guidance? Sorry for your troubles, but you are in a MM vendor thread here.

sorry, I'm extremely new to this and not even sure what the etiquette is and so forth. I also don't know what mm vendor is.  Also how do I contact you @2earls?  Seriously im way newbie!  45 year old father of 3, pretty mellow just looking to find decent suppliers.

2earls

I will send you a pm so we don't clutter up this thread.

Freighttrain

Ok sounds good, thanks for taking the time to help me!

Turbo259
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:41 PM, Heavenlee said:

Cool I wouldnlove to see maybe on off chance they might have somerhing on their menu thats different from @bwillia1! So i will keep my eyes on this new thread! I just have pledged my allegiance to @bwillia1 but if there happens to be any Romulan or Aurora sign me up!

hey i just saw their newest menu, the romulan is there :) just wanted to let you know

Turbo259

hey all, just completed another successful trip with cali, total time was 5 days including a weekend, I couldn't be happier :) 

all the best

blaboy51

Hey, I was wondering how to go about after getting a menu? 

Turbo259

leave the "menu" part of the email address off and send it to them direct, should get back to you within a day I find from my experience, never had an issue

Tomosan

Menu is automated reply and looks nice. Inquired about something else but haven't heard back yet. Will keep posted