Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

BuckMulligan

Real or fake r0ck see (30)

peterpan13

Anyone seen fake M box rock climbing gear that are dark blue and white inside and sort of sweet tasting? Would love any insight...pretty sure they are not the right thing...PM me if more comfortable with that...would love to hear any and all thoughts! Thank you all--stay safe!

Big Drew 1174
On 10/3/2017 at 9:42 PM, peterpan13 said:

Anyone seen fake M box rock climbing gear that are dark blue and white inside and sort of sweet tasting? Would love any insight...pretty sure they are not the right thing...PM me if more comfortable with that...would love to hear any and all thoughts! Thank you all--stay safe!

If they are M-box with a white inside and any kind of sweet taste they are 100% fake.   Also the M-box are the ones that are faked more than any others, but over the past few years people have faked just about all of them by spending a few bucks for a press online then a lot of time pressing them with FuranylFent@nyl  which is HIGHLY dangerous!!!     

From what you have described if the ones you have a sweet taste and are white on the inside but are suppose to be M-3O's  they are definitely 100% fake. 

You can get them many places online but you can also get one from walgreens that test for 7 illicit and 5 prescription including 0xy. 

(link for it)   https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/drugconfirm-instant-multi-drug-test-kit-12-drugs-7-illicit-%2B-5-prescription/ID=prod6156730-product  

For everyone's safety PLEASE buy a testing kit to have on hand it's a small investment that can save your life!!!    

Please be safe everyone!!!

Edited by Big Drew 1174
  • Like 3

Handsley

@ptfc.  Bugbear no more in my corner.  I ordered a test kit, one opiate and one fentanyl.  I'm kind of sick of not knowing and having no proof.

2earls

I have seen a couple of the fake ones that are out there and the good thing about them is that they clearly look fake. A couple years ago there were some very good ones that were hard to tell from looking at them.

Obviously blue on the outside and white on the inside is wrong and the other I saw had a very sketchy looking imprint that would not fool anyone who has seen a real one. Neither were from a vendor here. 

• Thanks 1

GungHo

Half the pills in my order were smaller than the others.  Check out the images I've attached.  I tasted each and it's very hard to tell the difference but it's also hard for me to believe the smaller ones are legit.  Has anyone else received these?  I received from Leo yesterday and have sent the same pics to him.  I will update once he replies.

blue-back-side.jpg

blue-front-side.jpg

hjk

what does it look like on the inside?

Jjay

right ones look fake..ugh, from Leo, too? Half TOO?!? yikes..

GungHo
6 hours ago, hjk said:

what does it look like on the inside?

They look the same on the inside.  I crushed them up and the only difference was the color of suspected fakes (on the right side) was just a shade lighter blue than the real ones.  And the powder tasted the same, the best I could tell.  I sent the same pics to Leo but no reply yet.  Lately he has been replying really late at night so I don't really expect anything this afternoon.  

Jjay

just be careful it isnt furfent..shit can kill you.

GungHo
On 2/1/2018 at 5:05 PM, GungHo said:

They look the same on the inside.  I crushed them up and the only difference was the color of suspected fakes (on the right side) was just a shade lighter blue than the real ones.  And the powder tasted the same, the best I could tell.  I sent the same pics to Leo but no reply yet.  Lately he has been replying really late at night so I don't really expect anything this afternoon. 

I finally heard from Leo.  Funny how he replies right away for new orders but it takes days to get a response to a problem!  But I'm still hopeful; he said he needed to talk to his "people" about the problem but he promised he would make it right. 

I picked up a few from a local source so I'm good for now, but I would like to get replacements for the 15-20 fakes.  BTW, I crushed one up and placed a small amount on my tongue to compare the taste, and I swear in 10 minutes I had severe dry mouth and was chewing the side of my lip.  I don't know what these are, but they are an extreme opposite of downers!   Thank God I didn't take the whole pill.  Beware the little small blue 48 | 12.!   I only noticed the problem because the order was mixed half and half, otherwise I would have taken the whole thing!

• Sad 1

Jjay

so any reply from Leo about it?

My friend was going to order the same magazines but from a different SY vendor..but, his vendor ALWAYS ships the same v48s..and he is worried he may run into the same problem.

Maybe it was a mistake..OR, they got a hold of some fakes(that look very similar) and they figure most customer won't know the difference and are starting to fill half and half.

lets hope it was a mistake, leo is legit..and so is my friends vendor..long timers. But, if those fakes are furfent...woo..thats like 5 times as potent as the REAL ones. Say a person reads a real magazine..ok effect..needs more later/next day..takes a fake. BOOM OD.

Scary..scary for sure. Using sy's you used to NEVER have to worry about quality, ever. It was always WHERE IS MY TN. lol. not..are the magazines real. :/ PLEASE let us know what  Leo said.

GungHo

@Jjay, yes, Leo fixed that bad order.  I did get tired of waiting so I suggested that if I placed a new order, he could add enough extras to replace the fakes.  He agreed and told me to just keep the fakes, don't bother to return anything.  The new order was all good.  I really believe he didn't know his people were sending bad pills; they may not have known either.

Jjay
On 2/14/2018 at 8:12 PM, GungHo said:

@Jjay, yes, Leo fixed that bad order.  I did get tired of waiting so I suggested that if I placed a new order, he could add enough extras to replace the fakes.  He agreed and told me to just keep the fakes, don't bother to return anything.  The new order was all good.  I really believe he didn't know his people were sending bad pills; they may not have known either.

good to hear he fixed it. Sounds like it was a honest mistake.

chilly willy
On 7/23/2017 at 4:56 AM, Dr-Octagon said:

Friend of mine died a few week's ago from a fake a 215. Died in the bathroom. Older..60's set in his "ways"  if he didn't opt for his preferred roa. He'd probably still be here.  

Im sorry fornyour loss, brother. He only took 1?😱 thats such a scary situation to think about