Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

BuckMulligan

Real or fake r0ck see (30)

Recommended Posts

BuckMulligan

Saw some r0ck see (30) from SY with KayNine imprint. Looked genuine but turned out to be fake. Something active, but bad, but at least not dangerous.

Got a reship after some haggling. Mixed batch of A fifty one and A L G two six five.  Haven't tested yet but look a bit suspicious, especially the A L G. When flipped the scoring line is not perfectly horizontal like in stock photos online. Is this normal variance or a giveaway tell that it is fake.

The A fifty one looks better, but a bit more speckled than stock photos. But typeface appears to be correct.

Both are correct size in diameter.

Anybody get these imprints in a recent batch from that area, it being understood that is not a guaranty of anything.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
blissopifree 2

I've heard there are loads of fake 30mg ones around and someone said the 15mg ones are faked much less so?.

Hope this helps when making future orders @BuckMulligan.

Peace 

Bliss.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuckMulligan
On 10/21/2016 at 10:01 AM, BuckMulligan said:

Saw some r0ck see (30) from SY with KayNine imprint. Looked genuine but turned out to be fake. Something active, but bad, but at least not dangerous.

Got a reship after some haggling. Mixed batch of A fifty one and A L G two six five.  Haven't tested yet but look a bit suspicious, especially the A L G. When flipped the scoring line is not perfectly horizontal like in stock photos online. Is this normal variance or a giveaway tell that it is fake.

The A fifty one looks better, but a bit more speckled than stock photos. But typeface appears to be correct.

Both are correct size in diameter.

Anybody get these imprints in a recent batch from that area, it being understood that is not a guaranty of anything.

Thanks.

As a followup that batch of the A L G turned out to be fake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PTFC
8 hours ago, BuckMulligan said:

As a followup that batch of the A L G turned out to be fake. 

Thank-you for updating @BuckMulligan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bud

Had some alg about a month ago.  Looked shady right from reveal.  I just tossed them.  Shame they are still circulating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikekane
On 10/21/2016 at 10:01 AM, BuckMulligan said:

Saw some r0ck see (30) from SY with KayNine imprint. Looked genuine but turned out to be fake. Something active, but bad, but at least not dangerous.

Got a reship after some haggling. Mixed batch of A fifty one and A L G two six five.  Haven't tested yet but look a bit suspicious, especially the A L G. When flipped the scoring line is not perfectly horizontal like in stock photos online. Is this normal variance or a giveaway tell that it is fake.

The A fifty one looks better, but a bit more speckled than stock photos. But typeface appears to be correct.

Both are correct size in diameter.

Anybody get these imprints in a recent batch from that area, it being understood that is not a guaranty of anything.

Thanks.

The a51 I got from Sy a couple weeks ago were terrible. They were more speckled than stock photo I found too. 

How can I test them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
javaman

Have these mostly been coming from SY or other places too? I'm waiting on orders of rock climbers 30 gauge from a couple different places currently. I will be skeptical and diligent when I receive, but I don't have a test kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PTFC
5 hours ago, 2earls said:

For anyone concerned about the legitimacy of their meds, I would at least invest in an inexpensive test kit. While it is nowhere as good as lab testing, it can at least tell you if you have something completely different than what you expect.

As I posted on the quality thread, it may seem like receiving fake meds is common from reading the posts here, but it is actually pretty rare. If a member suspects they got something bad, you can bet they are going to post about it  (as of course they should), but if the hundreds of people who are getting the real thing all posted as well, it would give better scope of the situation.

That is why it is important to always leave reviews. Not just when things go wrong but for all orders. We really need them and so many members don't review. OK, I will get off of my soapbox now, but please remember; we are here to help you when things go wrong so give back by writing reviews. Thanks 

This is a bugbear of mine also @2earls, a review takes up a few minutes of someone's time, but I am really disappointed in seeing some very low post and lengthy term members only posting when something negative happens such as fakes or an LL etc etc. The review system isn't perfect, but it's as near as if everyone chips in as much as possible. I appreciate seeing every review! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
javaman

Thanks for the input @2earls and @PTFC! Your perspectives keep things running smoothly. I don't post much, but I always leave reviews for my orders.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chilly willy
On 1/6/2017 at 5:11 PM, 2earls said:

For anyone concerned about the legitimacy of their meds, I would at least invest in an inexpensive test kit. While it is nowhere as good as lab testing, it can at least tell you if you have something completely different than what you expect.

As I posted on the quality thread, it may seem like receiving fake meds is common from reading the posts here, but it is actually pretty rare. If a member suspects they got something bad, you can bet they are going to post about it  (as of course they should), but if the hundreds of people who are getting the real thing all posted as well, it would give better scope of the situation.

That is why it is important to always leave reviews. Not just when things go wrong but for all orders. We really need them and so many members don't review. OK, I will get off of my soapbox now, but please remember; we are here to help you when things go wrong so give back by writing reviews. Thanks 

where would one get one of these kits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cloudy

Chilly Willy

There are alot of the reagent tests out there.  I'm putting a link for one below.  This company seems to manufacture the tests for a great many substances.  It is a starting place.  I guess this brings me to a point as well.  We all want to get something for less money.  I am included in that.  When it comes right down to it, shopping for something on sale is not always a good decision.  Look at it this way.  You take your car to a mechanic who you know is good to fix the breaks before you drive down Pikes Peak.  Would you trust that same car to an unknown just because they may be cheaper?  And even if it isn't price, i for one have a great comfort level using the same mechanic all the time.

https://www.shopevident.com/product/nark-ii-special-opiates-heroinoxycodone-reagent-10-tests

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolverine

Those who want to test their meds look into SCIO .... I have one and will make a thread about it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Funnyman

Unfortunately, I've received 2 batches of fake r00xsees.  The first batch were ah two 15's and the other were 2 too 4's.  I still caught a buzz, but nothing like the real thing.  I also picked some up from a local street dealer that had fake "pressed" ah two 15's (these were a lot darker blue than the real deal).  I'm assuming many of them are being pressed with cheaper f3nt from China.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr-Octagon

Friend of mine died a few week's ago from a fake a 215. Died in the bathroom. Older..60's set in his "ways"  if he didn't opt for his preferred roa. He'd probably still be here.  

Edited by Dr-Octagon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×