Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
MRIJEREMY2013

Furanylfent

jammed_d_armstrong
On 1/31/2018 at 2:35 PM, krunchy said:

Oops. That said --- www.longflourishrc.com

So could you tell me how much biz have you done with longflourish and are they reliable?   How long for an order to arrive in US from China?   They have been in my RC bookmarks for awhile but never took the leap to ordering from China.  Thanks for any help.

krunchy

I haven't used them but know a few people who have and they seem to be legit. All I know.

Agrodge

Armstrong....did you order from them?  How were the results if you did?

Wishdoctor

My 2 cents are to see my recent post in a related thread about my success in ordering from lsresearchchems which seems in my opinion to be run by the parents of what seem to be their cfenthildren or maybe younger cousins with same last name who run longflourishrc.

isopropyl U-47700 might have similar effects to the original or it might not. it also could be safer or more toxic. you're taking a huge risk in messing with analogues of analogues.  I did a lot of research before choosing to buy a small amount of 3-HO-PCP  because I suspect that if it ever becomes popular it will be scheduled very quickly and could be scheduled preemptively in the same bizarre way that DEA did that emergency scheduling of compounds that don't even exist ... anything is possible with this administration to win fake points on fake news channels.

For pain relief of any duration and not a short buzz, nod, and maybe OD from the fent analogues sold now, well I used to get real injectable fentanyl from Peru and the high was nothing really and it wore off real fast, so maybe these new RC give a better high but for pain relief your really only choice is to get some ODSMT and learn how to use it properly which would mean using it ALONG with genuine tramadol and nothing else execpt maybe ibuprofen or APAP, one or the other, depending on what works best for you.  Tramadol should only be taken up to 400 mg per day mostly out of fear of the serotonin and adrenergic effects it has as a prodrug before it gets converted to the active ODSMT.

Anyone who thinks they' need  RCs for genuine pain relief and who hasn't explained why things like tramadol pills do nothing for them needs to know nothing else that  I could offer.

Wishdoctor

My 2 cents are to see my recent post in a related thread about my success in ordering from lsresearchchems which seems in my opinion to be run by the parents of what seem to be their cfenthildren or maybe younger cousins with same last name who run longflourishrc.

isopropyl U-47700 might have similar effects to the original or it might not. it also could be safer or more toxic. you're taking a huge risk in messing with analogues of analogues.  I did a lot of research before choosing to buy a small amount of 3-HO-PCP  because I suspect that if it ever becomes popular it will be scheduled very quickly and could be scheduled preemptively in the same bizarre way that DEA did that emergency scheduling of compounds that don't even exist ... anything is possible with this administration to win fake points on fake news channels.

For pain relief of any duration and not a short buzz, nod, and maybe OD from the fent analogues sold now, well I used to get real injectable fentanyl from Peru and the high was nothing really and it wore off real fast, so maybe these new RC give a better high but for pain relief your really only choice is to get some ODSMT and learn how to use it properly which would mean using it ALONG with genuine tramadol and nothing else execpt maybe ibuprofen or APAP, one or the other, depending on what works best for you.  Tramadol should only be taken up to 400 mg per day mostly out of fear of the serotonin and adrenergic effects it has as a prodrug before it gets converted to the active ODSMT.

Anyone who thinks they' need  RCs for genuine pain relief and who hasn't explained why things like tramadol pills do nothing for them needs to know nothing else that  I could offer.