Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

trinity

Trinity Update 2017

OrganizedGeneral

@trinity I'm  very interested in talking with you please contact me ASAP TRINITY. 

Thabks OG

trinity
On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:26 PM, OrganizedGeneral said:

@trinity I'm  very interested in talking with you please contact me ASAP TRINITY. 

Thabks OG

Please make a small donation to the board to open up a line of communication.

Rapid Goat

@trinity could you please PM me

trinity
21 hours ago, Rapid Goat said:

@trinity could you please PM me

Please see above

Natty

if anyone is sent a menu, you will not receive another one. I inquired last year, and donated to the board to ask for another menu. I'm glad I can contribute to the board financially, as I have already before, and with knowledge. I sent a pm, and was basically told that I already sent you one. 

I'm sure that it gets old to have to do this on a regular basis, if this is indeed the case. Or maybe it is just the rules. But FYI, IF you get a menu. Keep it like its gold. Because you will never get another. I suppose @trinity is doing well and does not do this for any reason other than the $. And I get that, but I believe it could help a lifelong friend in the symptoms he has been experiencing, and I figured that this was the most legit you could find. Ill just go an alternate route with someone that does not have these rules, and, or, are not only doing this for the $. Idk, just seems strange. But I would be pissed if people always inquired and never followed up. so if that is the case, sucks. Cause I'm ready. 

trinity
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Natty said:

if anyone is sent a menu, you will not receive another one. I inquired last year, and donated to the board to ask for another menu. I'm glad I can contribute to the board financially, as I have already before, and with knowledge. I sent a pm, and was basically told that I already sent you one. 

I'm sure that it gets old to have to do this on a regular basis, if this is indeed the case. Or maybe it is just the rules. But FYI, IF you get a menu. Keep it like its gold. Because you will never get another. I suppose @trinity is doing well and does not do this for any reason other than the $. And I get that, but I believe it could help a lifelong friend in the symptoms he has been experiencing, and I figured that this was the most legit you could find. Ill just go an alternate route with someone that does not have these rules, and, or, are not only doing this for the $. Idk, just seems strange. But I would be pissed if people always inquired and never followed up. so if that is the case, sucks. Cause I'm ready. 

Hi

Unfortunately we have the case that there are some scammers out there copying our list and offering it exactly the same but ripping people off. They email us and never order but repeatedly ask for an updated list.

It is not the case that once you receive a list you will never get another one at all. We are just protecting ourselves and our customers and have been since we have been made aware of what was happening.

Please do not assume. We hope you understand.

Edited by trinity
  • Thanks 1

Rapid Goat

@trinityPM sent

trinity

Everyone contacted

trinity

Uni Pharma, Baltic Pharma , Cooper Pharma all now added to our steroid lines.

Nevaforsaken

Hey trinity please send me a menu.

thanks

trinity
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:18 AM, Nevaforsaken said:

Hey trinity please send me a menu.

thanks

We have contacted you

Laid Back J

How do I get in touch with these guys and get a menu?