Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

4way

Bitcoin Suppliers

Pinned posts
Handsley

Still trying.  This is my second few-hour long session reading here and trying to buy bitcoins at Paxful.  I just can't spend this much time trying to donate.   The sellers of bitcoins want people who are experienced on that site and I am not.  Is there any other way @2earls?  I will send you a gift card or cash or something if you just pm me where to send.

Handsley

Paxful has a school on their website with videos so I am going to go through them one at a time to try to figure it out.  Just creating an account is a pain in the butt.  At least I've been able to figure that out.

Natty

@Handsley try gdax or coinbase to purchase. Gdax has less fees, but they are sister companies. 

• Like 1

ZaDeR

OK I started reading got confused more.  I just need to know I wanted to actually donate to this wonderful site with bit coin to show my appreciation and of course get the benefits that you get.  however when I go to the that was recommended....not complaining at all by the way just confused I was going to trade a amazon gift card for some bitcoin not realizing that now hat I bought a e card the ones that are willing to take those take almost all of the money so now I can't even donate the amount needed to donate.  Well I know now just use a CC or debit cart but anyone know how i can do this without loosing most of my money. Please help. completely obviously clueless.

ZaDeR

ZaDeR

thanks forlp I am going to keep wprking through it I don't mind donating but I needed that money for my meds :) lol

kinsona

PM me if you need a walk-through guide, I use Coinbase (Expensive on transactions) and localbitcoin (Cheaper but more difficult to navigate and BTC traders require a lot of info before they will trade with you.)

Happy to help, been trading bitcoin myself on and off for past couple of years

Handsley

@jstew.  Thank you so much.  All I would like to do is donate and that's it.  I tried about 2 prolonged sessions with Paxful.  Either the seller does not want to deal with you because you have no history or they seem shady.  My BS detector was going off very strongly dealing with Paxful.  And when I asked them for help, I never got a peep from them.  I tried using an Electrum wallet, but can't really figure out how to get coins in it.  So like kinsona said, I might just go with coinbase.  I know they are expensive, but it's not like this is going to turn into an everyday thing.  I will also try what you recommended @Jstew318.  I know I'm more tech savvy than average so it's very frustrating that I can't figure it out.  I usually can do things like this.

Chembro
On 4/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, Handsley said:

@jstew.  Thank you so much.  All I would like to do is donate and that's it.  I tried about 2 prolonged sessions with Paxful.  Either the seller does not want to deal with you because you have no history or they seem shady.  My BS detector was going off very strongly dealing with Paxful.  And when I asked them for help, I never got a peep from them.  I tried using an Electrum wallet, but can't really figure out how to get coins in it.  So like kinsona said, I might just go with coinbase.  I know they are expensive, but it's not like this is going to turn into an everyday thing.  I will also try what you recommended @Jstew318.  I know I'm more tech savvy than average so it's very frustrating that I can't figure it out.  I usually can do things like this.

Handsley,

Not to patronize, but it is easy once you transact your first time.  Coinbase is terrible, but in the US, it is the easiest way to fund an account and get in the game.  If you decide to do that, buy some btc or better, eth or ltc.  These days there is little room for anonimity unless you go to other exchanges.  Coinbase allows you to enter the coin market by funding your account with either your credit card or bank card/account.  You will have to submit documents identifying yourself- no way around it.   After you’ve done that, it’s best to “transfer” coins to a third party wallet to lessen the likelihood of snoops tracking your money.   Again, it’s easy, but daunting the first time.

If you decide to open a coinbase account, let us know.   Plenty on here to walk you through.  

• Like 1

HeirCroc1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Chembro said:

Handsley,

Not to patronize, but it is easy once you transact your first time.  Coinbase is terrible, but in the US, it is the easiest way to fund an account and get in the game.  If you decide to do that, buy some btc or better, eth or ltc.  These days there is little room for anonimity unless you go to other exchanges.  Coinbase allows you to enter the coin market by funding your account with either your credit card or bank card/account.  You will have to submit documents identifying yourself- no way around it.   After you’ve done that, it’s best to “transfer” coins to a third party wallet to lessen the likelihood of snoops tracking your money.   Again, it’s easy, but daunting the first time.

If you decide to open a coinbase account, let us know.   Plenty on here to walk you through.  

I agree 100%. Again, I do not intend to patronize you. I struggled a bit my first BTC transaction yrs ago. I really would not worry about submitting documents about yourself (you did not say that you are concerned, but others have used that as a reason to not try BTC). Coinbase is not going to steal your identity. Yes, there could be a breach, but these days that means next to nothing. Experian had like 300 million SS numbers stolen. Let me lay out precisely the first few steps.

1) www.coinbase.com. This is the best option esp. if your only purpose is to donate here. 

2) Sign-up. Follow the site's instructions. Once you have an account that is activated, go to the buy/sell tab. You can buy coins (well, very small portions of a coin) using your debit card or if you do not mind waiting, your bank account. Upon receiving the BTC you will see the BTC under the "account" tab; it is in the first "box" called "BTC Wallet." In the same box you can use the "send" button to send the BTC to another "wallet."

3) This is probably the hardest part because wallets (at least some) are not easy to decipher. But Jstew, Chembro, or myself can help you. You will send the BTC to a wallet address after you download a wallet and follow its instructions. Then you donate. If you get to the BTC on coinbase phase, PM me or post here. I guarantee we will get you to the finish line.

Edited by HeirCroc1
misspellings etc
  • Like 1