Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

DBG

Merry Jane Medical Help

Merryjanemedhelp
On 2/2/2018 at 4:34 PM, Kashking said:

Lol...got a email from these guys right after i posted. He had been sick so he couldn't respond. A+ vendor and I can't say it enough. Just glad he's ok

Thank you for your patience! Sorry we had a minor delay this week, we got delayed 1-2 days due too being extremely sick. The two orders that were delayed, an email was sent too them, and freebies were added on for the inconvenience. They still all will arrive before the expected DD..but we try too make it happen as quick as possible, etc. Thanks again!!   

No worries though,   all is ok and on track!!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!! And superbowl Sunday. 😎😎😬😬

• Like 1

Merryjanemedhelp
On 1/31/2018 at 7:00 AM, Jstew318 said:

Thank you yet again @Merryjanemedhelp, phenomenal as always. 

Thr€€ da¥ turn, through the week€nd no less. Superb pack@g1ng for my situation.

Purp fl0wers and butt€rscotch candi€s are spot on...I hope the cand¥ lasts to the w€€kend to enjoy with my satmorn coffee. I just gotta keep the mamma panther away for a bit :) lol 

Thank you again MJMH, stay real!

Thank you DBG!

Take it lite community!

Jstew318

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the awesome review!!!!

Enjoy bro!! Better watch out for cavities!! hahah

** .Menu was just edited and many new specials were added. **It Changes frequently too keep it interesting ;);) and too stay updated with all the new things that come out.   

**Refer a friend program also just adde**"             😊😊

• Like 2

Natty

Later than I normally like to leave a review, but I received the distillate, unmixed, and it is super tasty. Delivery was quick, and packaging was discreet. I cant remember, but I was sent a additional battery for 510 cartridges. Thanks @Merryjanemedhelp

• Thanks 1

Merryjanemedhelp
On 2/6/2018 at 10:35 PM, Natty said:

Later than I normally like to leave a review, but I received the distillate, unmixed, and it is super tasty. Delivery was quick, and packaging was discreet. I cant remember, but I was sent a additional battery for 510 cartridges. Thanks @Merryjanemedhelp

Thank you for the great feedback!!

Enjoy man 👍😁😎😬

Some people may experience short delays depending where they are located, due too the weather 😑😑

We had two snow storms here in the last few days, and we didn't even get it as bad as some other places.  

• Like 1

Merryjanemedhelp

New special wint€®iz€d disti||@t€

For Research purposes only

New variety of f|0w€®S 

And 

New pens with special flavors 

New test  runs being done with upgraded prefilled pens. Switching and trying other types of tops. And variety of new brands!! 

Special new batches of pens made  from the new          disti||@t€   ! 

Fruity pebbles, Sweedish fish, funnel cake, vanilla, strawberry cheesecake, and all the fun flavors are back, and we still have the original flavors too!!   

inCollage_20180218_081505469.jpg

Edited by Merryjanemedhelp
  • Thanks 1

Merryjanemedhelp

===================================== Protector Of The Realm: ===================================== Im Jon Snow "King Of The North"; And i would like to Welcome High Born & Low Born alike to the Merchant shop of "Winterfell". By purchasing from our Merchant stand, You will automatically be a citizen of the North (which is for Life) unless you become a deserter or traitor. Honor is my middle name and Loyalty is how i live; So you can expect nothing less than the best from me ALWAYS. But dont take my word for it (Let me show you)! **NOTE** Orders will not be accepted and refunded if out of stock. 

We take pride in what we do, stand for the cause, put safety first, and our main goal is for you too have a positive experience. Thanks!        

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Turbo259
On 2/18/2018 at 7:09 PM, Merryjanemedhelp said:

===================================== Protector Of The Realm: ===================================== Im Jon Snow "King Of The North"; And i would like to Welcome High Born & Low Born alike to the Merchant shop of "Winterfell". By purchasing from our Merchant stand, You will automatically be a citizen of the North (which is for Life) unless you become a deserter or traitor. Honor is my middle name and Loyalty is how i live; So you can expect nothing less than the best from me ALWAYS. But dont take my word for it (Let me show you)! **NOTE** Orders will not be accepted and refunded if out of stock. 

We take pride in what we do, stand for the cause, put safety first, and our main goal is for you too have a positive experience. Thanks!        

@Merryjanemedhelp you are top notch in my eyes and nobody here should ever hesitate to reach out, in my book you are A+++ in every category!!!

Thank you for all mjmh and dbg

• Like 1

Natty

You certainly do care. It shows. 100%er!

• Like 2

Jstew318

Apologies, this is late. I owe a few others some p0sitive f€€dback as well:

Standard turn around, even with the w€ather. Testing vap€ ju1ces for m0ds, fruit¥ p€bbles and car@mel...awesome. Thank you MJMH, thank you DBG. 

Jstew318

Jstew318

Today was a day that it just all worked out. 

3/5 - inqu1ry

3/9 - ju1cy fru1t...the taste, the taste, the taste is gonna move ya!!!

Well done MJMH, thank you!

Thabk you DBG!

Jstew318

RichardHarrow

Cannot wait until payday !

esem

and as always, MJMH came through with flying colors!! best MM vendor on the board by far!! flowers are higher quality than cali girls and bwillia.  concentrates and edibles are easily the best I've ever had and no other vendor even comes close in that arena! will continue to use MJMH as my go to vendor!!

pymt sent: 02/21

rcvd: 02/26

• Like 1

Galaxie1

@DBG  yum just received a Christmas package in March and couldn’t be happier. Three days straight to  finish

jeff

• Like 1

Andy Monroe

Two recent orders, one needed quick delivery and got it.  Fruit is strong but mellow, relaxing.  Vape and the original plant in all of its amazing splendor.  Such nice buds.  Responsive, dependable.

MJM is always in regular contact when I have an open order.  Appreciate that - and consistent quality of goods.  Best of a very good MM line-up we have here.  Thanks for everything MJM!

• Like 2