Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Onlinekratom.com

110x110.png

Hi guys, 

we received a nice letter from Keith, the owner of online kratom, in response to the email I sent him.  The letter is pasted below:

Keith B. said:
Hi Cathie, thank you so much for reaching out to us.  Natalie and I are the owners of Online Kratom and can't tell you how much we enjoy and appreciate receiving good reviews.  We're happy to hear that you like the Mitra Red Borneo.  I'll have to send you out a couple of samples of our favorites to try.  To answer your question about the vendor thread, absolutely :).  Please setup a thread for us and we'll start becoming active on there and help contribute to the forums growth however we can.  We have a first time customer coupon that we advertise: If you're a first time customer, please use coupon code: 1STTIME for a 10% discount on your purchase and Free 10g sample of a Kratom Fusion.  We also have Veterans and Compassion, Loyalty and Referral programs which you can check out http://www.onlinekratom.com/kratom-product-categories/specials which offer discounts to our customers.  Veterans and those who are disabled are offered a 10% lifetime discount through our specials. I will create a special program for you and the moderators as well and email that over.  Also, we don't advertise free samples, but we send out a free 10g capsule or powder sample with each order and we are happy to send out a free sample to any forum members that would like to try our products.  They can call or send an email to dawn@onlinekratom.com with the subject line "FREE SAMPLE REQUEST" along with their name, mailing address and product that they'd like to try and we'll get it sent out right away.

I just visited the forum and if you add a banner or advertising system, we'd be interested in advertising there as well.  Thanks Cathie

So, these are the guys that carry that mitra red fusion that I was "raving" about!  Very very potent stuff. 

• Like 2

bigdannydog

Catin the mitra red fusion i dont see it dp they call it something else

Duh.....sorry!  Mitra red borneo.  It will knock your socks off.  ESPECIALLY helpful for anxiety. Fantastic customer service too!

bigdannydog

Ty so much 

Funny, right after I posted before, i thought to myself "i havent taken any kratom today" so i tried some of the brahma bali sample i had sitting here from onlinekratom.  I had an empty tummy, but this stuff is as strong as the reds.  The thing I notice with onlinekratom's fushions is that the onset is VERY fast, empty or full tummy.  Most times with kratom, for me, the onset is VERY gradual and  sometimes you wont real,y "feel" anything, but you just feel better.  Onlinekratoms fushions give me a "whoa" moment...if that makes any sense!  Lol!  

bigs210

I have never tried this would really like to

bigdannydog

Thanks I like the whoa moment  then just feel better. I was taking everything on a empty stomach and then eat in about a half hr. this works the best way for me..Thanks for all your help

Edited by bigdannydog

No problem danny dog

why dont you send or some samples bigs. Most of our vendors offer sample packages!  

bigs210

I just wanted to make a post reply on onlinekratom. I have never tried kratom so I found this site on the board and emailed them for a sample I believe the woman's name was Dawn such a pleasant woman. So I got my first sample and did not seem to do much of anything for me so I emailed her just to tell her my experience. She emailed back and said oh no maybe you need to try a different strain. So today I get an email she already shipped me another sample wow! All I can say is customer service is A+++ she stands behind their product and makes sure the customer's are happy and we'll informed. All I can say is I know who will be getting my business no questions asked. Did I mention that both samples were 100% free shipping and all when I asked for a sample I was expecting to pay shipping but no that was taken care of and here in two days. I recommend onlinekratom to everyone they got me and plan to be doing a lot of business with them in the very near future. Give them a shot I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

• Like 3

bigs210

why dont you send or some samples bigs. Most of our vendors offer sample packages!  

I took your advice @CatintheHat hugs love mwah

sadminion

Just sent a letter to them, If this venders kratom h helps me, Ill switch.  :).

Edited by sadminion

Ranchman

I have not been on in a long time - I had a script for pk's for quite a while, but that's gone.

I tried several types of kratom - didn't do anything for me.

How do I get access to 

Dru

I just wanted to make a post reply on onlinekratom. I have never tried kratom so I found this site on the board and emailed them for a sample I believe the woman's name was Dawn such a pleasant woman. So I got my first sample and did not seem to do much of anything for me so I emailed her just to tell her my experience. She emailed back and said oh no maybe you need to try a different strain. So today I get an email she already shipped me another sample wow! All I can say is customer service is A+++ she stands behind their product and makes sure the customer's are happy and we'll informed. All I can say is I know who will be getting my business no questions asked. Did I mention that both samples were 100% free shipping and all when I asked for a sample I was expecting to pay shipping but no that was taken care of and here in two days. I recommend onlinekratom to everyone they got me and plan to be doing a lot of business with them in the very near future. Give them a shot I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

What sample did you like the most?

bigs210

The second one was an infused one it seemed to work much better for me I now mix red and white together for pain relief and energy