Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Smokeyjoe

Only a fool or someone trying to drive business to this cesspool would order from a this scammer or any vendor with so many negative comments and who is listed in a highlighted and dedicated SCAMMER thread. 

Which are you?

• Like 2

painit4word

I just stumbled across this thread today and chugged through the whole thing. No words...

Well, maybe one word..wow. Bless you guys. You obviously have way more patience than I.

• Like 2

jjoe

I have read through and can only say
i hope these guys get whats deserved to be hit in the pocket some way ,
so sorry for all those who have been scammed
that is why i only use one vendor that has lots of good feed back , i hate scammers there stealing from people who are vulnerable,sick , and in desperate needs of the services of this forum
i feel em-pity towards ye all that have been scammed ;(

Edited by jjoe
spelling mistake
  • Like 3

KarenWalker

I need the Cliff Notes to this thread. I'm going through Lexapro and Lamictal withdrawal and I'm waiting for my neighbor to get home so I can get a couple until I see a doc. ? I want to read this so badly but can't right now. Grrrr

thor

It really is worthwhile to read the entire thread. It cannot be condensed into a paragraph.?

• Like 2

Vinpat2

Yes....I read through the entire thread too. Why?? I'm bored...now I'm still bored and my brain is freaking killing me. There's a special place in hell for people like this....

• Like 3

2muchpain

I just wish I had read this thread after I received my first ever birthday present from someone I had known from this site, who is actually is a very legit person who always sends presents to people, instead I made a donation then whilst waiting what was the expected but still long time for my birthday present I read all of this. Then I got really worried and paranoid and stressed thinking what if all of this is just posted to point me in the direction of the legit present giver but what if he wasn't the legit one! My mind was racing at the implications. However as it turned out the people here now have been absolute gems. The whole system, those who have given me advice, and those who like to get gifts and give presents, you have all been amazing. What you/we now have here is priceless and I just feel super lucky to be here now.

• Like 3

2earls

I don't think a fake forum would have this story posted, only a lot of great reviews and happy stories. 

• Like 3

2muchpain
9 hours ago, 2earls said:

I don't think a fake forum would have this story posted, only a lot of great reviews and happy stories. 

@2earls I know that now, and really do trust you. This site really has taken me from being suicidal with pain and crippled with anxiety. I really hate to think about what i was thinking of doing to myself if I didn't get some help through the birthday presents I have received due to this site. I have PTSD so at the time before my first present my anxiety was so high and because so much was riding on everything being legit I just got really anxious after reading this thread, I knew it wasn't logical but couldn't help being anxious.

• Like 3

dave2013

Sorry folks, but back home we's calls 'em DICK WEASELS! That's what SCOTT A (A HOLE) PATRICK is!!!!!

• Like 1

HermosaNiñadeFlores

Threads like this is why I am already loving this board!

• Like 1

KarenWalker

It's so funny this thread is still here. I think I mentioned before that Jewbacca was in the DB forum. I was active and do remember shills being shouted out. Wonder what he's upto now. I'm sure it's nothing good but he gives himself away quickly with his snarky comments. 

HermosaNiñadeFlores
Posted (edited)
On 12/15/2017 at 6:30 PM, KarenWalker said:

It's so funny this thread is still here. I think I mentioned before that Jewbacca was in the DB forum. I was active and do remember shills being shouted out. Wonder what he's upto now. I'm sure it's nothing good but he gives himself away quickly with his snarky comments. 

@KarenWalker I'm glad this is still on here because I wasn't here when apparently all this was all going on. I know there is The Blacklist but it is so extensive it's easy to miss certain people especially when they are put on The Blacklist under one name and managed to get back on under a new one that older members can spot because of things they say but new members would never notice. Could you be a little more helpful to newcomers like myself and give a few examples of his "snarky comments" and other ways to pick out a return scammer that just hasn't been caught yet? Thank you and Happy New Year! :-)

PS. Is there anyway to see blacklisted vendor threads so new comers have an idea what to look for? I think I saw that if you got blacklisted all your comments and threads were deleted but it may be a good idea to leave the threads but in the blacklisted area and so that newcomers can see how they talked, what they offered, complaints before they got blacklisted, etc. I'm new so I may not see the bad ideas and using that method but it seems to me that it could be helpful. Any thoughts?

Edited by HermosaNiñadeFlores

HermosaNiñadeFlores
On 3/21/2015 at 2:06 AM, yellowbelly said:

Is the email address that Admin posted on page 1 correct, 2E?

@yellowbelly I know this is like WAY LATE but couldnt help but comment on you sig! I love Forest Gump and say the "Life is like a box of chocolates...." all the time but yours is sooo much truer and hilarious....mind if I borrow?😁