Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Admin

Please use this thread to post experiences, leave feedback, and discuss PharmaPro

US to US

Email: PharmaProcs@countermail.com

UNFORTUNATELY THIS PLACE IS PROVEN TO BE A SCAMMER DO NOT ORDER

• Like 2

PharmaPro

Hello,

I am the official board representative for the PharmaPro Company. Please note that there are limitations to the questions that I will be able to answer, but will help the best way I possibly can. My partners are at your service at the above email address. Please note that by contacting them, you will not be contacting me directly.

I would like to thank Admin for the opportunity to serve this beautiful community. Please address all concerns to the board as I will not be answering PM's from customers or potential customers.

What a crock of bullshit! This beautiful community that I will try and steal money from is what he should have said

PP

Edited by CatintheHat
Scamfukker
  • Like 2

True_Love

Sent them a message yesterday. Planning on

Ordering when I hear back.

Biskobro

Sent them a message yesterday. Planning on

Ordering when I hear back.

I'm also waiting on a Menu to see what there all about,a great US 2 US source would be a great addition here.

Bisko

• Like 2

PharmaPro

We will be on board with answering emails beginning at around 8:00pm this evening. We're very sorry for the delay. I just found out that we were listed early this morning. Being honored with a thread here has truly taken us by surprise.

In order to expedite the vetting process, please include your forum screen name with your menu requests. I do hope you enjoy our listing of products.

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

PP

Honored? My ASS! Honored to build up clientele and then steal our money! Sucks to be you scamfukker! Duhhhhhhhhh!

Edited by CatintheHat
Scamfukker
  • Like 2

headbanger

I purchased a small order last week and everything went fine except for the inept delivery service. Otherwise it would have been perfect. Very good customer service.

Bought eight fiddies threes, and they were fine. I even tested them with the Mecke solution and they appeared to test the right color.

I am waiting on another order I placed for a friend which should arrive this week and will report when received.

shmkp5

Sent a message with specific needs and can't wait to hear back from them!  It would be so nice to have US to US source on here!  :)

headbanger

No MG/WU bullshit!

• Like 2

abeez

awaiting product list.........

headbanger

People please be patient, these guys are probably going to get hammered cause they are new and everyone wants to find out the details.

• Like 2

Sent message to the email you posted as to their process. so far so good.

• Like 1

A.C.

Got the list, will put a small order in.. at least to try em out.. Wish em best of luck.. tho I don't *need* anything, but am happy to give a go and wish them luck. 

• Like 2

peanut

Please only post after ypu received aka review. We don't need every contact and reply just a review after. Ty good luck good day!

• Like 3

headbanger

Received today - ate fiddy trees. Quality 7/10.

I think they may be down for a bit. Contact them.

• Like 2