Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

bdl

Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

bdl

Just wondering what people's favourite benzo is and why.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wolverine

Xanax bc it doesn't make me tired when taken in proper dose. No anxiety. Feeling of well being. Makes me more level headed. Only downfall is it does a number on my short term memory once I get on higher mg doses. But xan by far is my favorite!!

• Like 1

Xegh

I hate raining on peoples parades all the time but there is a section for anxiety and anti anxiety medication where this may be better suited,

Also there are 100's of these kinda questions all over the internet and although interesting they don' t really inform people all that much.

Benzo's like all drugs have very subjective effects. What works for some doesn't for others. This is certainly strongly the case with benzo's.

All The Best

Mr Party Pooper.

• Like 1

bdl

There's always one party pooper. They usually goose step and half small moustaches.

Yeah wolverine i have to say it's up there with my favourite too because of those exact reasons. Diaz is probably top for me though. Even the next day i have that sense of well being and happiness

• Like 1

KlonaRen

Klonopin by far, more potent than xanax and last way longer and your not a zombie!!! Fully functionaly, fast impact, 1 in the morning , 1 at night and your good all day and you can actually remember! wow!

• Like 2

MMMMMMMMM

I'm going to go ahead and say.. Valium / Kpins. However, once I try Oxazepam / Bromazepam that might change. I loveeeee my xanax, but they do make me into an asshole, sometimes.

• Like 1

wolverine

Damn see I always could get Kpins but they never made me feel no where near as good as xanny but everyones bodies react different to these types of things and people have different preferences. I will admit tho that with the xan if overdone the memory can get a lil foggy... I will not argue that.. IDK tho but the Kpins never did for me what the Vs and Xs did... I like them but they are lower on my list than the others for sure... I like hearing peoples perspectives and reasoning on why they like/dislike different chems... I would love to hear more people chime in!!

• Like 1

dave2002

Xan for overall feelgoodines(is that a word?),T3m@z3p@m for a goodnights sleep, V's for my aching back and well kpin for the long term relief of anxiety. In that order too!

• Like 1

doctoryes

Was gonna say teva vals until I tried the aupaurins . Auprines banish anxiety un keep it locked up till lunch

• Like 1

bdl

I'll be trying clonaz out for my anxiety starting next week. I have long spells in between different types of benzos so as not to get cross tolerance. I was trying alps but rebound anxiety was too much and i also felt mega depressed. Thought I would try something longer lasting this time. I've heard clomaz has no effect on some people. If that's the case for me I'll have to turn back to the old trusted aunt sallys.

leopardspot

I wish I got the feel good buzz with zannies, even at low doses, one pill knocks me out. They are great when used as a sleeping aid. I love my V's, they don't make me sleepy, elevate my mood for the majority of the day and overall they just agree with my body chemistry. I have tried Kpins a few times and they don't seem to have much effect on me at all.

• Like 1

johnnog

got to agree with Longshanks,the aups are the best imho,i was getting some pretty potent zepoze 10's from an email source but he has gone awol,no replies to emails for months,also i once had one called diazepar,10 mil,they were strong as well.

currently getting decent msjays,they are about the best ones i have had,theres loads of them where i live and a lot of them are crap,not the ones i get tho.

Its a bummer when a good source dries up,especially the low price i was getting them for.

Could do with the funds to get some of maxs aups,nice fresh ones.

d.j.rek1

I like the mello Vits. Like banna**ns ,aka K pin V@lz because of the time they last and the Muscle Relaxer in V@l are not in Aplz..for a bang don't get me wrong I hit up my Sticks a lot......But a Nice 20mg of V is sooooo relaxing after a 12 hour work Day...

just wondering Members opinions .....I can't forget the K salz those pretty little blue babies....I Guess I eat em All .....ummmmm Now think I might have a Problem lol.....I really can't think of a Vitamin i have not had ..Gadrz,Denvz the Top of the Chain .....

~DJ1~

• Like 3

bdl

Well I tried the clonz out. Gotta say they done the trick on my anxiety but it didn't half build up a tollerence quick. When I tried to switch back to aunt sallys for a recreational weekend 300mg of aups didn't even touch the sides. Every 1 else was a Marsh mallow between 20 and 60mg. I stopped them because of this. If they can suppress the aunt sals that much then I was on my way to a big problem Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

johnnog

thanks for the info on the clonaz,note to myself,avoid and stick with the aups.

300mg,thats 30 tabs!wow and it didn't even sort you out?

would knock me out now that amount,you must be a big person?usually,noticed with mates who are big guys that they always need a bit more than me,glad i am size i am,not a dwarf btw.

• Like 1