Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

HR100

Sweet Sweet Soma

ElectroNymph

I've never tried it. For some reason it doesn't appeal to me. Others seem to love the stuff though!! :Heart::wub2::Heart:

abeksR
On 1/4/2017 at 3:14 PM, Solid Snoop said:

I really, really want to try this stuff purely for therapeutic purposes. None of my "go to" vendors stock it but maybe thats a good thing.

I don't think adding this stuff into my current daily cocktail would be safe!

reasonably in the same boat , except id like to see the recreational side of it , esp mixed w / some pks and maybe another benzo .

unfortunately i dont think it even exists here in Australia , which sucks .. tho im on the hunt for some from online !

i do wonder how it would mix with my 8mg CL0N/\Z and 225mg |_YR!C/\ a day and if it would even feel good or be safe :huh: ? 

anybody who HAS mixed any of the 3 meds listed , a reply with ur experience would be grand ! 

Biteme

This work fine with any op8 including the 1 you mentioned--it's synergistic effects are best with ko-dine or any related meds (one that are converted in the liver). It should be Ok w a benz but don't push the dose up to high.

RedGypsy

For me the Watson & Wallace brand soma are the only one that does anything for me. The generics, especially pain-o-soma are almost like another Rx. All they do is make me tired. I am amazed that some folks can take such high doses of it though. I take 3 and I'm gonzo & sawing logs within about 2 hours.  

Good for you realizing that you needed to cut down. I think it's really important to keep ourselves in check, and have the self-insight to recognize when we need to chill. Best to you friend! 

Sudoka

How to compare carisoprodol to baclofen? what is better?

Christi

How is soma compared to opoids? Never had soma but might give a try

Def_Starr

how does soma compared to flexeril

Trudy L
On 4/28/2018 at 3:41 PM, Def_Starr said:

how does soma compared to flexeril

IMHO, faster onset (like, can start to feel it within 7 minutes, and that's even after 15+ years of them, LOL).   A little bit more giddiness.  Same reduction in mental clarity. But to me, the main reason I keep going back to S even though it's getting harder to obtain from MD's is the slightly less dry mouth effect.  Flexies just KILL me with the dry mouth - I can't even do a whole sentence usually.  I already drink more than two and a half

quarts of water per day, but with flexies I couldn't bear it at all. Less so with Semahh, and a bit more pleasant mood, more talkative.  

Nirvanadone87

really i never felt shit from flexiril i had a huge jar full and was trying to potinate my oc dose back in the day and i never felt a damn thing even taking like 5 flexiril cant memeber the mg thw small round yellowish ones that kinda lool like a oc 40 and they were from a usa pharmacy soma deff far superior imo

Edited by Nirvanadone87