Oxycontin-Mexico-Usa

4 posts in this topic

MindsOfTheLost   
level1
3/20
MindsOfTheLost

I am sure this site is bogus, but I ran across it somewhere recently that I can't remember.  It sure would be nice if it was real!!  Has anyone ever heard of this site or even better had any sucess with it?  For only $90 plus $9.50 shipping I might, one day when I happen to have a $100 to burn, take the plunge unless someone can let everyone on this board know this site is completely bogus.

I'm going with the olden but golden rule...  If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Interim   
level 4
148/500
Interim

LOL...that has been around a while..its a phising scam... they WILL take your $ 99. plus steal your identity and try and get into your bank/CC account as well...stay away

dsteury   
level1
2/20
dsteury

If I was going to spend my money I go with Certusrx they are the real deal prices are just like the bogus sites but I'll testify to the quality of there Roxy's any day.

happypappy   
level 2
38/50
happypappy

This site is definitely a scam. I personally know 2 people who lost money to these clowns. It does sound intriguing but believe me its crap. As soon as ya send the money the communication is cut off.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.