Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
jammed_d_armstrong

ETIZOLAM or alternatives

jammed_d_armstrong

Where is good vendor for Etizolam?  I have found some but they are asking 70$ a mg.  Is there an alternative to Etz that is similar and more readily availible or cheaper?  I was going to buy from Domestrics but they have shut out US customers.

Biskobro

They got raided yesterday so shut down for good.Not raided for RCz but 20,000$ in materials mixing bowls,dies , n pill presses .They were great now screwed by fda..

Jason reeves

They were a good company.bHas anyone tried flunitrazo$&lam? Loved her cousin Fpam. Searching for a company now.

Bamblbee
On 5/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, Biskobro said:

They got raided yesterday so shut down for good.Not raided for RCz but 20,000$ in materials mixing bowls,dies , n pill presses .They were great now screwed by fda..

Where can I read the details of the detention? I couldn't find any proof of this story. 

Monkeydluffy007

Id be interested as well, recently it became much harder to obtain.  C0l0naz0lam was the ish and i used to get it from nootdepot but not anymore.  None of the laws changed around it i know of but that stuff was great for before sleep and to stay asleep.