Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Clary

Best Euphoric Kratom?

Clary

Hi I'm new to Kratom and wanted to see what everyone recommends. I'm looking for a euphoric kratom that doesn't make me too high looking, but a nice chill buzz. Also any energetic strains too for some variety.  Thank you in advance! 

Dobie
Posted (edited)

I am still trying out different strains.  So far I found White Vein Borneo Kratom offers what you are seeking and is currently my favorite. 

It seems to provide some energy and anxiety relief. 

As far as not looking too high, I don't think any kratom will do that.  It's pretty mild stuff, but sometimes mild is ok. 

Edited by Dobie

blacklisted

I'd highly recommend the Red Vein Kali. The best way I can describe the feeling is like mixing a painkiller with adderall. It super relaxes you but gives you energy and focus. When I'm in a funk and can't get work done, this is the stuff to take, for me at least!

• Like 1

Clary

@blacklisted I'll look into that strain. It sounds amazing.  I need that kind of mix in my life. Can you recommend vendors to buy from? I am so lost and have no idea what place is good. Thanks!!

blacklisted

@Clary I used to purchase from buykratom.us then found kratomspot.com to be a bit cheaper and as the years went by buykratom.us' quality seemed to go down. kratomspot is my go 2 right now. get on their mailing list because they send coupons all the time, sometimes 50% off, then you splurge for the expensive extracts :P hope that helps!

• Like 2

Clary

@blacklisted awesome thank you so much for the recommendation!!