Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

jammed_d_armstrong

RC sourcing sources?

jammed_d_armstrong

Hello everyone, this is my first post.  "RCSources" on Reddit use to be my go to guide for RC sourcing but. alas, is now gone.  I have recently found this forum but it does not seem as busy as RCSources was.  So I hope I don't get in trouble with the mods for asking this here, but besides this site, are there any other RC sourcing sites that people here use, besides the darknet?  Thanks

• Like 1

novichok

@jammed_d_armstrong If you don't mind delivery from China, I have good experiences with www.my-renew.com. Free delivery for USD$100 and above.

Radceco

My-renew are well known scammers...in these days is hard to find o good an honest chinese vendor...90% are scammers

• Like 1

novichok

@Radceco I do have a few transactions with them, all good. I learnt about them from reddit before the sourcing ban, and their reviews over there are pretty ok as well. Previously I'm with topchems4me, but they are no longer around.

LoopHole

It depends on what you’re looking for. There are people out there who talk about different substances on any given subject. RC Benzo? RC Psychedelics? What are you looking for? I could point you in the right direction depending...

Rec

I'm looking for research chems to the UK if you can help me out ?

acid_ted

Hi everyone

I used to order from BCLsupply which was an ok vendor but the quality (of 4-aco-dmt) wasn't very good. They also stopped shipping to my country. My favorite was OfficiaBenzoFury. The quality and variety were great and the packages were very discreet but I think they are gone now. Chem.eu was pretty good, until my order from them got intercepted. All three delivered every order.

It would be nice to find a good psychedelics vendor with a variety of stuff, so the help would be very appreciated

jammed_d_armstrong

@LoopHole Hey Loop, thanks for replying.  Right now, DCK or, since it is probably unavailable, good 3-HO-PCP, since it is supposedly the closest to DCK in experience.

jammed_d_armstrong
On 4/21/2018 at 5:10 PM, novichok said:

@jammed_d_armstrong If you don't mind delivery from China, I have good experiences with www.my-renew.com. Free delivery for USD$100 and above.

Thanks for the recommendation, novichok, I have thought of ordering from China, but heard so many bad stories.  If you don't mind, could you tell me how long for delivery, how is stealth, and any other details?  And have you heard or or tried 

Longflourish: https://www.longflourishrc.com

or

BestRCS: http://www.bestrcs.com ??

Thanks for any help.

On 4/21/2018 at 5:10 PM, novichok said:

jammed_d_armstrong
On 5/2/2018 at 1:12 PM, acid_ted said:

Hi everyone

I used to order from BCLsupply which was an ok vendor but the quality (of 4-aco-dmt) wasn't very good. They also stopped shipping to my country. My favorite was OfficiaBenzoFury. The quality and variety were great and the packages were very discreet but I think they are gone now. Chem.eu was pretty good, until my order from them got intercepted. All three delivered every order.

It would be nice to find a good psychedelics vendor with a variety of stuff, so the help would be very appreciated

Lysergi.com in Canada is good.  They shipped to US when I ordered about 6 months ago, think they still do.

Buckmasterflex

Hey what’s up guys. Does anyone know of any good USA domestic vendors. DRC is down, something went wrong and irc.bio my go to doesn’t have rc benzos anymore. That’s what I’m hunting down rc benzos. Thanks for any help😎

jammed_d_armstrong

I'm in same boat.  So am going to try shopping by boat now, from China that is.  Will update with progress.

Chrit

Just thought I'd offer my experiences with my-renew, I have ordered from them a about half dozen times or so, only once did I not receive my order but they sent out a replacement reship which I did receive the next week. 

jammed_d_armstrong
23 hours ago, Chrit said:

Just thought I'd offer my experiences with my-renew, I have ordered from them a about half dozen times or so, only once did I not receive my order but they sent out a replacement reship which I did receive the next week. 

Thank you.  My order was confirmed by them on 5/13.  I am still waiting for shipping confrim and tracking info.  I am in US.  If you are in US, how long did your order take?

Agrodge

Guys, thanks for posting your experiences on here.  It really helps!  If you can, please keep us updated in your orders.