Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Katiehlvr1

UPS BOX

Katiehlvr1

Does anyone know if a ups store can open a usps shipped letter if you rent their box?

I have one and i just feel like the lady that puts your mail in your private box is snoopy. Anyone have any opions? 

aintnouse

I would think if she did that she would be fired immediately.  It is against the law to open someone else's mail regardless of where you work, shop or play.  She could get into a lot of trouble should she decide to tamper with your mail.    If I am not mistaken, it is a Federal Crime.   Hell, the Post office has to get a search warrant to open your mail if they think there is something nefarious in it. 

Hope this helps...

Katiehlvr1

@aintnouse thanks a lot. I dont think those ups store employees are actual ups employees right? Anyhow, i was curious if those workers can open a usps envelope bc you are renting their box. 

aintnouse

@Katiehlvr1  I am not sure they are employees of ups or not.   I think those stores are franchises and private contractors so I guess technically they are not employees.  They still cannot open USPS mail.  It is against the law.   I imagine if they thought something nefarious was going on they would have to call the 5-0 or a postal inspector.   Opening of mail requires a warrant.....

If they are nosy as all get out they could open it but I think if they did they would either steal it or throw it away....I would not worry if I were in your shoes...

Hope all your letters arrive safe!