Posted

ambar.33phar@gmail.com

1 person likes this

Posted

Look who's here now? :)

Posted

I placed order on 04-09/

shipped 04/11

Received it yesterday! They have upped their packaging. I dont want to go into detail biut no one med broken. So 11 days shipping is great from Afgentna!

1 person likes this

Posted

I placed order on 04-09/

shipped 04/11

Received it yesterday! They have upped their packaging. I dont want to go into detail biut no one med broken. So 11 days shipping is great from Afgentna!

Nice one WalkingSunshine, you quickly throw a stamp of approval on Ambar's services.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ambar is willing to send 10 people free sample packs to trusted members to show their legitimate. :)

Thanks @younghypnotic for helping get them out of blacklist.

Finaaly were gonna have a good email source for gador

Kissing butt again again ! Thank you so much Hypnotic for helping set a pole together on Ambar. :) Plus I just like you!

Unlike Clubalp, they send double the amount per pack (200 instead of 100)

So you can get your order fast,

3 people like this

Posted

... shipping is great from Afgentna!

Where is Afgentna?

Posted

@younghypnotic Ambar is also gonna offer our forum 10% off. The code is 21233C012DBG

Plus 10 samples to the first ten people with some rep on here. Can we move the dscount code to our discount page or no?

I don't see why not. I think the members will welcome a 10% off code.

~Younghypnotiq

Posted

Can we put the code in our discount section or does that require mods to do.. :)

Im surprised people are not jumping at the free samples?? I would if I didnt already use ambar.

Posted

Where is Afgentna?

ARGENTINA IF YOU COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT..

1 person likes this

Posted

Sent Ambar an email about the sample Pack. Will post with response as well as outcome.

1 person likes this

Posted

ambar.33phar@gmail.com

Can someone post a list of products or is that a pretty stupid idea?

Best

MVT

Posted

I am sure it can be posted but ambar is very discreet and this email section is public info. Just email her with your username and that you are a member here and she will have no problem sending a list

3 people like this

Posted

I sent email to Ambar last night and still no response even gave her my username here. @WalkingSunshine can you please email her and let her know she can respond to me or put in a good word for me. I thought she would have gotten right back given I am a senior member here :(

Posted

I sent email to Ambar last night and still no response even gave her my username here. @WalkingSunshine can you please email her and let her know she can respond to me or put in a good word for me. I thought she would have gotten right back given I am a senior member here :(

SexyT I think she will get around to contacting you soon. She already had a pretty good following before being taken off our Black List and there are 3 Argeninian Pharmacies involved with her boss too.

~Younghypnotiq