• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 3101

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Joined 08-September 11

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:06 AM

I know tramadol is a scheduled drug in Texas but what number is it schedule IV or II - think it has to be one of those numbers 2 or 4. What about in Florida and New Mexico ? If it is scheduled in either of these two states(think I heard it is scheduled in Florida) what is the number in Florida and New Mexico? Again think it has to be either 2 or 4 if it is scheduled at all.

#2 weedpills

weedpills

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 31-January 12

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

where im from it´s like nr 1 or 2: legal or illegal..

usually legal for painrelief, and illegal if you wanna get toasted on em..

kinda like cannabis :-)

¨seriously tramadol HC are nice for sudden/cronic pains, my fav´s are dolol..
whats is the punisment for having painreliefers on you where you are from? -a fine or what? or..
-Do they look at the pill, and then the schedulepaper and be like.. ohh thats a cat. 4 drug! -cuff that crook?
-sry if i´m a bit of the Q

very kind regards weedpete

#3 3101

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Joined 08-September 11

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

where im from it´s like nr 1 or 2: legal or illegal..

usually legal for painrelief, and illegal if you wanna get toasted on em..

kinda like cannabis :-)

¨seriously tramadol HC are nice for sudden/cronic pains, my fav´s are dolol..
whats is the punisment for having painreliefers on you where you are from? -a fine or what? or..
-Do they look at the pill, and then the schedulepaper and be like.. ohh thats a cat. 4 drug! -cuff that crook?
-sry if i´m a bit of the Q

Where I mainly live now and for about the past 9 years there is no punishment and in 2 out of 3 LOcal pharmacys one can buy
(Tramadol) them right over the counter with no questions asked - though still some may limit the maximum one can buy at one time but not all and in fact at one place I bargained and got 3 bottles of 1000's of 50mg for $300 and like a few months or say a year or so later got another 4000 for $400 - that is 10cents each in the high quantities - this was a couple or so years ago and obviously I don't need to buy anymore as have most of those 2 purchases left. Very surprisingly i also bought Carisoprodol(Soma) and Prozac over the counter just a couple weeks ago or so but for the really good things like oxy or hydrocodone one cannot but must have a valid prescription and surprisingly found that also to be true of zolpidem(best known brand is Ambien)- that is it is also strict and have to have proper prescription . BUT for other very good reasons I really want to leave this place and go back to mainland as will be Florida first and then try to move probably to Texas - and ofcourse the ease of getting those things over there could not be more opposite than here - I don't know exactly punishment as i think most people don't do them outside. Where are you from and what do you mean by ' ...where im from it´s like nr 1 or 2: legal or illegal..' You don't mean 1 or 2 years in jail i hope.

#4 weedpills

weedpills

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 31-January 12

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

Hi 3010,
lol no hehe Im mean pills are legal/illegal in my country depending on the situation ofcourse.
But they are pretty black and white about it.. --> legal or illegal.. the only two things i know..
Dont know about the US dangerticketfee-schedule-classification-thingy though :huh: .. 1. legal or 2. illegal..
-anyways it sound nice to get a good offer that lasts long.. -everbodys dream if in pain!
the docs sound like very nice people :D
are zolpidem u mention the same as stilnox?

i hope you get to where you want to geograficially! :)
and i hope to see you more on here in the future.

#5 3101

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • 4 topics
  • Joined 08-September 11

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hi 3010,
lol no hehe Im mean pills are legal/illegal in my country depending on the situation ofcourse.
But they are pretty black and white about it.. --> legal or illegal.. the only two things i know..
Dont know about the US dangerticketfee-schedule-classification-thingy though :huh: .. 1. legal or 2. illegal..
-anyways it sound nice to get a good offer that lasts long.. -everbodys dream if in pain!
the docs sound like very nice people :D
are zolpidem u mention the same as stilnox?

i hope you get to where you want to geograficially! :)
and i hope to see you more on here in the future.

Yes I beleive it is - stilnox is a brand name of generic zolpidem which one cannot buy where I am without a real prescription - i tried a couple fake ones but they would not accept them at the places I tried but I have ordered them ,albeit at a rather high price, off the internet from Starlite a few months ago but am now out - not sure if he is still offering them but I am going to try again and just
put up with the high price and remote possibility of the mail being seized by FDA ( happened to me sometime in the 90's by FDA
and that was not even for a controlled substance but in fact the same thing one can buy in health food stores easily in USA or DEA.

#6 weedpills

weedpills

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 31-January 12

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

hmmm..
i hope he has em stocked and gives you FlashForward in the mail :-)
i have a couple of still´s layin, but i search for something to replace them with, because of the sideeffects they have on me..
works like a little very famous blue pill on me B)
idunno if its just me or anyone else has the same experience, but i like to sleep on stomach :D
so now im searchin..
WP

#7 HYPNOTIC.

HYPNOTIC.

GRAND POOBAH

• Grand Poobah
  • 1,159 posts
  • 40 topics
  • Joined 15-November 11

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

The States differ in their classes of drugs or at least the shipping of drugs. When was was in Arizona I could order Soma, Tramadol and other med but when I moved to Nevada nothing could be shipped there or all places. Was quite an eye opener for Sin City.

~Younghypnotiq