16 replies to this topic

#1 sexyt1980

sexyt1980

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:30 PM

Seen this site somwhere I forgot now but seems they deliver. Anyone have experience? Ipillshop.com
They have the sought after terapias on special and a bunch of others. Thinking of placing a small order. Shipping 20 airmail. 30 for ins.

#2 DITCH

DITCH

Account Closed

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Joined 07-November 11

Posted 28 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

That site and the wording in the "shipping and delivery" sections looks like it's been cut and pasted from another website I came across recently. Prices seem great, but the "cut and paste" method of making the site worries me. Don't have the time right now to find the other site, but some one else might know.

#3 DITCH

DITCH

Account Closed

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Joined 07-November 11

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:09 AM

That site and the wording in the "shipping and delivery" sections looks like it's been cut and pasted from another website I came across recently. Prices seem great, but the "cut and paste" method of making the site worries me. Don't have the time right now to find the other site, but some one else might know.

Ok, I found it. Could be a sister site Not sure?:

http://premiersupplier.net/aboutus.sc

#4 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

GRAND POOBAH

• Banned
  • 1,697 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:13 AM

They might be related to Preimer or it is just a site with similar products................
Note: certain products have a different manufacturer.
Maybe they just buy certain things from the same Manufacturer.
Take for instance Airexpresschemist.com they sell the exact Terapia Vals as Vogue and Premeir but are NOT related. With this site it could be a scam but for $40 per 100 Terapia vals man that's like a few cases of beer.!!!!
There are a lot of different items so I would be willing to take a plunge. Anyone else?

#5 sexyt1980

sexyt1980

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:06 AM

I am taking the plunge on the vals only 40 bux i dont think there is a minimum correct me if im wrong. Also they sent me an email after I req the vals and they are sending 30% more meds as a special. I havent sent money yet I can tomorrow. I have seen this place on other reputable boards and I think we may have a chance.

#6 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

GRAND POOBAH

• Banned
  • 1,697 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

I am taking the plunge on the vals only 40 bux i dont think there is a minimum correct me if im wrong. Also they sent me an email after I req the vals and they are sending 30% more meds as a special. I havent sent money yet I can tomorrow. I have seen this place on other reputable boards and I think we may have a chance.

keep us posted sexyt
I asked them if they were a sister site of premier or vogue & they said no.

#7 DITCH

DITCH

Account Closed

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Joined 07-November 11

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

That sounds like an AMAZING deal, SexyOne!

Please keep us (me) updated with this transaction. If those pills are what they claim to be and the shipping time is reasonable, then you've found a gem of an IOP. I appreciate people like you who take the first plunge - while the rest of us sit safely on the sidelines with nothing to lose :)

Because of you, we may gain another reputable dealer to add to our list.

You certainly deserve a DBG Badge of Respect regardless of the outcome for at least making an attempt into uncharted waters.

Poseidon, Great Greek God of the Sea, please watch over the SexyOne and make sure she succeeds in her courageous endeavor.

#8 Oldschoolpete

Oldschoolpete

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 03-January 12

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:23 AM

This site has the best price that i have ever seen on CORISOPRODOL. I am keeping an eye on this one. If they deliver then I will order it. Cheapest place i found before this one was 70.00 for 100. I think that resource was one that was good, but then became undependable. ipillshop.com has 100 corisp. for 50.00

I REMEMBER WHO HAS CORISOPRIDOL FOR 70.00 - 100..... certussrx,,,, ill stick with A at certussrx,,, she is GREAT forgot to mention her earlier. definitly 100% legit and quick

#9 sexyt1980

sexyt1980

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Joined 03-November 11

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:41 PM

I am sorry all for the delay. I placed the order and did not send the funds for I went with starlite. When taxes get in I am placing another order and thiss time UPDATES from start to finish.

#10 HYPNOTIC.

HYPNOTIC.

GRAND POOBAH

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • Joined 15-November 11

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

ipillshop.com and premiersupplier.net have the same Moneygram receiver though.

#11 StreetMusican

StreetMusican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 293 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:50 PM

They are sister sites. Some of the items differ though from site to site. For example ipillshop benzos are cheaper then on premiers for the most part. But they are the same company. I have had many friends have success with this site.

#12 HYPNOTIC.

HYPNOTIC.

GRAND POOBAH

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • Joined 15-November 11

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

They are sister sites. Some of the items differ though from site to site. For example ipillshop benzos are cheaper then on premiers for the most part. But they are the same company. I have had many friends have success with this site.

Thanks because I was wondering, I had an order with premier and then found the same thing on ipill that was less expensive and made the order there. Then came the Moneygram info and Premier's cancel notice ha-ha. Still, this is a new one for me ordering way over in Eastern Europe.

#13 Nicholas440

Nicholas440

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 05-April 12
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

I was thinking about placing an order with iPill, but there is no add to cart option or any way to click on and item, so I emailed them and no response. Then i looked at Premier, and they apparently want registration, and thats fine, but they want your phone number and lots of info and I'm not ready to give out more info than I need to when ordering. I've had my identity stolen twice, and credit card fraud pulled on me four times, and all that happened after I placed an order with a couple of IOP's. So I dont know I like the price on iPills on the benzo, its' almost as cheap as getting it locally from my drug store. I hope they email me back. It seems a few of you have experience with iPill or Premier they seem legit but I'm hesitant.

#14 Nicholas440

Nicholas440

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 05-April 12
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Update to my previous post. I received a reply from iPillshop because I asked how to place the order since there is no add to cart feature on the web page. They emailed me and said "place order here with quantity and price" I assumed they meant place order in the email so I did, they ask for the shipping address also.

Now that I emailed them back I assume they will ask me to use W U for payment, and I haven't used that but Im sure it isnt difficult all I need is a receivers name and address I think and Im sure iPillshop will give me the info on the payment.

Will keep you all updated on how this goes from start to delivery, and hopefully delivery will be speedy.

#15 MrMacez

MrMacez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Joined 08-March 12
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:37 AM

Let us know how you get on, interested in this IOP, quality ect. Price seems good. Be good to hear your feedback Nicholas440.

#16 Map

Map

Account Closed

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

hmmm... 100 blues for $40 ? that's only a little bit more than street price. seems too good to be true imho

#17 iamechanic

iamechanic

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

Been dealing with IOP's for over 5 yrs and just dealt with ipill.This was 8/20/2012. After 5 yrs my tried and true old IOP, with a great rep ripped me off , and ran.They are cashing out big-time on everybody. I will name them in a different forum. So time to find new sources and test whos reliable. In comes ipill. Yes they dont have a shopping cart, you have to email them. Thats okay. Also they use moneygram, not WU. They are sister sites in the same country as mentioned in previous posts on this thread. only have cheaper prices and no minimum order. so I ordered from all 3 sisters. Small orders as a test run. ipill responded quickly, as in 5 minutes, we exchanged a few e-mails, where they asked for my address etc. And they gave receiver info. This also was a different process that I'd done before. All e-mails. I sent money on sunday, and they responded immediately (on Sunday) that they got it and would ship tomorrow. And bingo 2 weeks, ( 10 working days ) later got it. Interesting packaging, very unassuming envelope. Works for me.
I've got numerous different V's around, including, Roche, PAX, and authentic generics from Walgreens. ipill Terapias are the real deal.( they are white, by the way) In fact I think I like them better than the generics from here.
I found them very easy to work with. Although their receivers last name was a real tongue twister. Be sure to write it down, letter by letter, or they cant pick up the money. I had also heard that these sister sites can get real crabby if you screw up, with names, or #'s, . I have a friend who didn't follow through with an order to PS, and he got banned from their site. Cant even order anymore. So I did it by the book, and it worked perfectly. I hope my other test runs from the sisters come through but if this is how ipill works, I'm home. That and as a member on some other sites, I researched, and found "0" negative repors on ipill.
Plus my old IOP i had to sign for. I didn't like that papertrail. Maybe it worked for them, so I couldn't say I didn't recieve when I did,dont know, but still didn't like it. These you dont sign for. Maybe its less of a sure thing , but It comes 1st class airmail, but no signature. I like that better too.. Its getting harder to find IOP's that arent , here today , and gone tomorrow, but that group , over there, have been around for some years, and seem to have an excellent reputation.
I dont mean to be so secretive with names and places, but you never know who else is reading these forums. I was even hesitant to say ipill, and thought of keeping it my own little secret, but I've been in those," whos got what, and are they bogus" shoes myself, so I am sharing a good one. Hope this helps someone.