Xanax Master what do you think?
Is it the real deal?

#102 looking4meds

looking4meds

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 24-January 12

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

I have 300 on the way if they're honest about shipping. I can let you know when they arrive and am familiar with the older gadors. Mine went out 1/24 so I expect them about 2/10-2/21,

The pricing is high unless you order 300 and do the xmas coupon. If they're legit I'm doing another 300 at that price though.

So are these the real coveted Gadors??

#103 Wrangler

Wrangler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

Got home today and boom. My package had arrived. After all the mix up with WU clubalp came through.

Shipped 1/30
Received 2/8

Fastest shipment I have ever received from anyone by 10 days. Quality report coming soon.

#104 Wrangler

Wrangler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:07 AM

Quality is good. Similar to j's 2mg bars.

#105 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

GRAND POOBAH

• Banned
  • 1,697 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:48 AM

X M

ARE YOU OUT THERE? CALLING X M??????

COME IN ~ HAS ANYONE HAD CONTACT LATELY WITH XM? PM ME

#106 looking4meds

looking4meds

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 24-January 12

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:49 AM

My 300 have started to arrive. Very clever packaging but vunerable to breaking, maybe 10-15% were broken. Also a little work getting the packaging off. Pills are bulk but the expiration and drug info tab from the box is included.

At the 300 quanitity price w/ xmas coupon this is a great deal to me.

#107 Wrangler

Wrangler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:25 PM

My packaging was kinda iffy. You could see through the envelope. But still worked. Your right about problems getting the out. I luckily only broke one but it was like playing operation. Slow and steady wins the race. Best night sleep I have had in two months. Oh happy days.

#108 Wrangler

Wrangler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:29 PM

I have seen XM post on other threads recently.

#109 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

GRAND POOBAH

• Banned
  • 1,697 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

I have seen XM post on other threads recently.

Where??When?? I am talking within a month
Could you find it and copy and paste the link in a reply?
Thanks

#110 Wrangler

Wrangler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 09 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

Sorry Sherwood. Looks like his last post was on Dec 30. I just saw he was thrower poster in one of the international threads thought it was more recent. Hope he is well.

#111 Padre

Padre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:21 AM

Glad everyones orders are showing up.. I have been 100% with these guys. Going to order again soon. Sounds like its all good still and i think the Xmas special is still going on.
:)

#112 e63amg

e63amg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

When i go to the site clubALP.org it is asking for a code if you are a new customer. Can someone send me that code, I have been through all the pages and didn't see anyone talking about how to log in. I might have missed it when I was reading all the post. This site seems to be very good and thanks to everyone who makes it so.

#113 flyinjs

flyinjs

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 26-August 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

Hello,

Something is not right with this pharmacy. I tried to email this address that they have on their site: support@clubalp.org it gets kicked back as a permenant error? Has this occured to anyone else? I know folks have been getting their orders (prices high, but brands are great) My spider senses are just tingling a bit.

#114 Padre

Padre

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 333 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hello,

Something is not right with this pharmacy. I tried to email this address that they have on their site: support@clubalp.org it gets kicked back as a permenant error? Has this occured to anyone else? I know folks have been getting their orders (prices high, but brands are great) My spider senses are just tingling a bit.

I looked at their site its clubalp.org...If you go to contact us there is a web submission form. I would contact them that way. They have been a reliable IOP for me for a few years now. you should have no problem accessing the site. Im not sure about the code for new customers as I am an existing customer, but it seems open to the public now, it was not for a while when it first switched from PCU to clubalp. Good luck keep us posted. Just placed new order today.

#115 absorbaloff

absorbaloff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 18-May 11
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven & Hell

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:36 AM

This talk about prices - for Alplax they're actually pretty damn good, tho I agree that an order of 300 bars & 120 bricks is the way to go, even if they ship in lots of little packs. Also reduces the chances of losing lots to Customs, as that's a red flag country.
Does anyone know who's selling Gador Insomnium and Somit? For those who actually find that 'z' drugs work, my friend reckons Gador's are much better than Zimovane & Stilnoct respectively. If they can make the best alprazolam on the market, I wonder why such a big and high quality firm don't make any other benzos. Mind, the Argie market is saturated with good cheap benzos, like Fabotranil, Trapax, and the best Roche benzos in the world.
What's this code you speak of? I want to make an order next disability payment but if I don't have this code can I actually do so? 300 bars & 120 bricks would keep me going a good couple of months. Oh, and my ongoing carisoprodol problem. Do ClubAlp do Finadiet's excellent Listaflex 350mg? Better than Wallace for sure.

#116 pillzfiend

pillzfiend

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 18-February 12

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:30 PM

I have used Pharmacity numerous times in the past and just learned of clubalp. I placed an order of 300 and received order confirmation. However I never received any information on payment. I have emailed them twice with no response. The order has been listed as pending for about 3 days now. Any ideas? I always received my orders with pharmacity so was very happy to hear they were back, but this is frustrating.

#117 pillzfiend

pillzfiend

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 18-February 12

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:08 AM

Haven't received a response yet. I am having an issue where Clubalp did not send me the Western union info. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been over a week since I placed my order and they are not responding to my emails.

#118 shizzle25

shizzle25

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 14-February 12

Posted 23 February 2012 - 04:46 AM

Haven't received a response yet. I am having an issue where Clubalp did not send me the Western union info. Is anyone else having this problem? It has been over a week since I placed my order and they are not responding to my emails.

same issue on my first try with this vendor but for me its only been 4 days

#119 pillzfiend

pillzfiend

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 18-February 12

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:33 AM

No worries they finally responded to my messages with the payment info. Will post when my order arrives!

#120 pillzfiend

pillzfiend

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 18-February 12

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:04 AM

is anyone having trouble accessing the clubalp website? I am trying to send payment information and the website appears to be down.