237 replies to this topic

#1 Ck1kid

Ck1kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 17-August 13

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

For those who are familiar with etizolam, this website is very professional and M ( not naming specific names) is a great vendor to order from. Everything you need to know is listed on the website along with payment, shipping, and product items. M is located in the US so there is not bullshit hassle for long periods of wait time. All orders will be sent out on the day of order before 1pm. This is an alternative to benz but from my own experience I was not dissappointed...good luck to you.

• Packrat likes this

#2 cajun

cajun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 06-October 13

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

This vendor is legit.

#3 Heisenberg / HNB

Heisenberg / HNB

Moderator from the Carbon Copy forum

• Banned
  • 2,069 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

Formerly easyetiz.com

I'm familiar with the difference between Intas and Intas MD, but have never heard of the new one (Consern brand). Which is the best quality one overall in your guys opinion?

And also equivalency wise, 1mg etiz = roughly 10mg di@z?

#4 cajun

cajun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 06-October 13

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:41 AM

I like the MD, but in my opinion the Consern is the best product. 1mg roughly = 10mg diaz but the difference is etiz doesn't last nearly as long and tolerance seemed to build very fast. Good inexpensive and legal product though. Definitely worth a try.

They work best for sleep imo, but work very well for anxiety.
  • Heisenberg / HNB likes this

#5 Ck1kid

Ck1kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 17-August 13

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

Thanks Heisenberg for letting the board know that it was easyetiz.com previously. I forgot to mention that.

#6 Heisenberg / HNB

Heisenberg / HNB

• Banned
  • 2,069 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:38 AM

Thanks Heisenberg for letting the board know that it was easyetiz.com previously. I forgot to mention that.

No problem, thanks for starting the thread.  Which is your choice for top quality, Consern or Intas?

Thanks for the feedback cajun.

#7 Ck1kid

Ck1kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 17-August 13

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:02 AM

My last order was for the Intas and it was of good quality., but I haven't gotten any feedback yet from the Consern...It should be interesting.

#8 jonnycomelately

jonnycomelately

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 27-December 13

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

Hiya everyone,

Never having heard of this product (etizolam) my curiosity was peaked.  I ordered the Consern version from the above vendor. Arrived in 3 days. All items arrived in

a very nice blistered packaging, transit to my door in 3 days. To be frank, I was not expecting much. I took 4 1mgs and did not really have any noticeable anxeity relief but, it was great for sleep. Today I have reduced the dose to 2 1mg to see if it helps with my anxiety issues instead of putting me in to dreamville. It seems that it may have some promise and I will experiment with dosage to see if I can find the sweet spot.

I am aware of the tolerance, dependency and withdrawal issues. 

jonny

t

#9 cajun

cajun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 06-October 13

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

The intas are good as well, but I think the consern is a little better. The dissolving intas md is very nice imo, the concern jusrt seems to work a little better to me.

#10 Salamandoor

Salamandoor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 02-January 14

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:38 AM

No phenibut? Major bumma!

#11 jonnycomelately

jonnycomelately

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 27-December 13

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

Well... after taking 2 of the Consen in the morning and that adding 1 mid afternoon, it seemed to have a good effect on my anxiety. Not perfect but a decrease in the jitters. Maybe my sweet spot is somewhere between 2 in the morning and 2 later in the day. YMMV.

Thanks for DBG for the wealth of information on the forums.

jonny

#12 Heisenberg / HNB

Heisenberg / HNB

• Banned
  • 2,069 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Well nothing but good things to say here.  Ease of payment and turnaround time, 10/10.

Went with Consern Pharma brand based on cajun's recommendation.  Just a small test order placed as this product is a new one for me.  

Will leave my impressions on the Consern Pharma et!zol@m once sampled.  

Thanks for starting the thread Ck1kid.

#13 Packrat

Packrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 26-November 12
  • LocationUnder 92 inches of snow

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

I ordered one of each 3t!z to sample. The entire process was professional, and I selected standard shipping, the cost of which was negated by a discount. I received in four days and they provided a TN.

While I think I prefer the Consern for overall effect, the MD hit me fast, which is something I sometimes need.

I like the combination of muscle-relaxant and anxiolytic so I've placed another order and they gave me 20% the whole order!

PR
  • Heisenberg / HNB likes this

#14 Ck1kid

Ck1kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 17-August 13

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

Your welcome H

#15 Heisenberg / HNB

Heisenberg / HNB

• Banned
  • 2,069 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

Gave one a try tonight after a long and stressful day. Definitely provides good muscle relaxant & anxiolytic properties with out any of that BZ brain fuzz feeling. I feel clear headed, relaxed, and tired. I think I will sleep well tonight.

A good alternative to traditional BZs IMO. cajun summed it up well:

Good inexpensive and legal product though. Definitely worth a try.

Also, I found 3 studies on et!z that had some interesting results:
http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/2572494
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/20110024
http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16107249

#16 Heisenberg / HNB

Heisenberg / HNB

• Banned
  • 2,069 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

BTW Packrat, I can see the appeal of the MD (mouth dissolving) ones now.  It did seems to take a while (1.5-2 hours) to start feeling any effects. 

#17 Packrat

Packrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 26-November 12
  • LocationUnder 92 inches of snow

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:41 PM

Hi H - 

This is an interesting substance with good potential, IMHO.  Yeah, it does take a while to kick in but it's got a nice mellow feel.  I think that a dose of 1-1.5mg is anxiolytic but the effect of 2mg or more is hypnotic.

I'm blown away by the results of the studies.   

One of the studies suggests increased efficacy over time but most things I've read say tolerance increases quickly, like b3nz0s.  I'd be interested in seeing a longer study with a much larger control group and granular statistical analysis, tho.

In the US it is not currently scheduled, but I would not test the legal system thinking that it is legal to purchase and have it one's possession.  When you purchase it there is a disclaimer that says, "Claims and statements regarding Etiz0lam have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"

The blisters do reference a prescribing physician.   So what would happen if one were searched and this was found in their possession?

Regards,

PR

#18 Heisenberg / HNB

Heisenberg / HNB

• Banned
  • 2,069 posts
  • Joined 06-September 12

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

In the US it is not currently scheduled, but I would not test the legal system thinking that it is legal to purchase and have it one's possession.  When you purchase it there is a disclaimer that says, "Claims and statements regarding Etiz0lam have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A DIETARY SUPPLEMENT. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION"

The blisters do reference a prescribing physician.   So what would happen if one were searched and this was found in their possession?

Regards,

PR

I was wondering about that myself.  It would be an interesting conversation, that's for sure.

#19 cajun

cajun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 06-October 13

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:16 AM

I don't plan one finding out what happens if you got caught by some cop. LOL.

The study I found most interesting was the first one and the lesser tolerance build up than traditional bzos. That shocked me actually.

#20 truthwallker

truthwallker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 28-April 12

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

Hello all, just wanted to let you know I've placed my first order with M and it should arrive tomorrow. I have used Etizolam extensively and find it to be quite a good product. I find that the Consern brand is a bit more effective, but the Intas MD work great in a pinch! Will comment upon receipt of order tomorrow.