• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#61 babyjesus318

babyjesus318

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:52 AM

macromass.com is as legit as pakistan vendors come. anyone with any experience knows to stay away fro pakistan painkillers. as far as xanax and valium his quality is as high as anyone. the parke davis 1mg xanax can't be beat and his valium is good to. his customer service is second to none and he always includes extras. by far the best pakistan vendor by far.

#62 klobberpuss

klobberpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

guys I dont think Macromass can be trusted and I am sorry to say it, to make a long story short the pills you order ,well there not pills but fillers of something or another. I was a big proponnent of them , however I was wrong>> as usual Xanny hit the nail right on the head in his analysis

#63 babyjesus318

babyjesus318

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

macromass.com is as legit as pakistan vendors come. anyone with any experience knows to stay away fro pakistan painkillers. as far as xanax and valium his quality is as high as anyone. the parke davis 1mg xanax can't be beat and his valium is good to. his customer service is second to none and he always includes extras. by far the best pakistan vendor by far.

don't order then. that leaeve more high quality PD xanax for me........sweet!

#64 Big Rob

Big Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Joined 13-June 11

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:37 PM

don't order then. that leaeve more high quality PD xanax for me........sweet!

For me you can have them all.
I will not receive any packing from Pakistan.
I will not pay the crazy shipping rates.
To many times the word fakes in this tread, fake gg249 Xanax, fake Oxys, fakes.......
There are other and better choices than to gamble with this company.

#65 SkyHive

SkyHive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11
  • Locationsouth east. united states

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:15 AM

Greetings citizens of the guide,
I placed my first order with MACRO on AUGUST 30th. I will reserve my final review until everything is hopefully resolved,but I will tell what has happened thus far(briefly).
Funds sent. Four days pass and my order is marked shipped finally. I immediately tried to track my package. No dice. After various tries all requests came back as invalid. Tracking number was invalid. I contacted MAcro.They immediately sent me another Tracking Number,but this didnt work either. Contacted Macro and they said if shipping doesnt update in 72 hours they will reship. Anyone have this happen and still receive? I will say that the staff at MACROMASS is polite and are very quick to respond to emails. I am hoping for the best. I was hoping this place was legit. It may very well be and the postal service may be to blame once again.

STAY TUNED......

#66 babyjesus318

babyjesus318

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

For me you can have them all.
I will not receive any packing from Pakistan.
I will not pay the crazy shipping rates.
To many times the word fakes in this tread, fake gg249 Xanax, fake Oxys, fakes.......
There are other and better choices than to gamble with this company.

he has pulled all those products because of complaints. go see for yourself

#67 babyjesus318

babyjesus318

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 01-May 11

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

Greetings citizens of the guide,
I placed my first order with MACRO on AUGUST 30th. I will reserve my final review until everything is hopefully resolved,but I will tell what has happened thus far(briefly).
Funds sent. Four days pass and my order is marked shipped finally. I immediately tried to track my package. No dice. After various tries all requests came back as invalid. Tracking number was invalid. I contacted MAcro.They immediately sent me another Tracking Number,but this didnt work either. Contacted Macro and they said if shipping doesnt update in 72 hours they will reship. Anyone have this happen and still receive? I will say that the staff at MACROMASS is polite and are very quick to respond to emails. I am hoping for the best. I was hoping this place was legit. It may very well be and the postal service may be to blame once again.

STAY TUNED......

i have had tracking issues such as this in the past and they were all resolved and received my package. i am 8 for 8 now and i am geting ready to make my 9th order! i am not saying you guys are lying but my service has been excellant thus far. if it were to change then i may re-think my options but i have received top notch service so far.

#68 klobberpuss

klobberpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

Folks at this time it seems that a few "issues" have rolled in concerning micromass--- it might be wise not use this vendor

#69 SkyHive

SkyHive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:08 AM

What type of "issues". I placed an order to try them out and I am getting weird vibes and weird tracking information. Please elaborate KLOBBERPUSS.
Thanks

#70 SkyHive

SkyHive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

I am still getting the run around from MACROMASS. I have been totally on edge because my order shipped just before our day of remembrance. I will never order from this part of the world again. I totally respect peoples right to free trade,but when a vendor is located somewhere thats anything but friendly to our country I believe I have to call it quits.
I am still hoping I will receive it,but I would be willing to write it off if I could have peace of mind. Not since I ordered from HALF-PRICEMEDS.com have I been this unsettled(I did get my order from them in 14 days!)
I am giving the package till saturday to get here.If it fails to do so I will spill my entire experience with MACROMASS.
This was my first order with MACRO and I was hoping for the best. Upfront,I will say that they are always quick to respond to my question. TO BE CONTINUED.................

#71 SkyHive

SkyHive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Ditto. Same tracking number. What makes me concerned is that everytime in past when ordering from international IOPs,I was able to track package in their origin country and then wouldnt be able to check via USPA until it was processed through a US shipment facility. With this company;my first and only order with them,I am able to put tracking number in USPS site and get information about origin country.
If this order makes it here safely I will be happy.Either way,I will never take a risk with IOPs located in this part of the world.
MACRO could give top notch IOPs like SHAZ a bad reputation.
If SHAZ would offer a couple products that MACRO offers I would always order from STARLITE and SHAZ. My top vendors......

#72 SkyHive

SkyHive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:09 PM

CAN anyone offer words of wisdom or comfort concerning this matter?
I would love to hear from babyjesus.
Babyjesus seems to have nothing but good things to say about MACROMASS.
Will you please offer some advice and or experiences.
I will outline whole process that I have had to endure if you care to hear it.
By no means am I ready to BASH MACRO. I will still give them the benefit of any doubt,however I don't like where this is leading.

#73 OblivionzGoat

OblivionzGoat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:00 AM

CAN anyone offer words of wisdom or comfort concerning this matter?
I would love to hear from babyjesus.
Babyjesus seems to have nothing but good things to say about MACROMASS.
Will you please offer some advice and or experiences.
I will outline whole process that I have had to endure if you care to hear it.
By no means am I ready to BASH MACRO. I will still give them the benefit of any doubt,however I don't like where this is leading.

hi there!

yeah, i gave up on them as well. i will never order from these guys again as my last order was fake. and they gave me the runaround on my compliant about the medications being fake. telling me they will "more than gladly" make up for it on my next order! LOL yeah right, like i am going to order again after the first impression... i can say however that my package didn't reach my front door till about a month, at least 4 weeks! sit back, as it will be awhile considering when you ordered. hope this helps... have a great weekend!

#74 SkyHive

SkyHive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:01 AM

THanks so much!

#75 prince

prince

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 16-September 11

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

Its cant benifits you if the products are fake. If you see that some products are very cheap it must be fake

#76 XanaxMaster

XanaxMaster

V.I.P Member

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11
  • LocationAlive and Well Thats All That Matters :)

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:40 PM

MACROMASS NEEDS TO BE BLACKLISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#77 OblivionzGoat

OblivionzGoat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:44 AM

MACROMASS NEEDS TO BE BLACKLISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here, here! i second that motion! :D

#78 XanaxMaster

XanaxMaster

V.I.P Member

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11
  • LocationAlive and Well Thats All That Matters :)

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

here, here! i second that motion! :D

TIME WILL TELL!!!! ;) :wub: :angry:

#79 digitaltronics

digitaltronics

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 19-October 11

Posted 26 October 2011 - 12:02 AM

even though its black listed i made an order with them, my buddy said he recieved products. im just gonna stick away from any pain meds... well see how it goes

#80 digitaltronics

digitaltronics

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 19-October 11

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

i got my order in from them....good to go. maybe not the opiates but the benzos n ketamine are good and delivery was pretty fast....maybe they should be un-black listed. just no one get the opiates.....just figured id share..