Fake Xanax?

33 posts in this topic

Posted

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got them from a very reliable sy source. Not sure she would stub me.but they do look fake.

They are 1mg tafils. Has upjohn 90 on one side.

Posted

What color are they? I don't want to rely on the monitor rendering the correct color.

Posted

O my bad, they are light blue with upjohn written over 90. Its just the blister packs look strange to me.

Posted

O my bad, they are light blue with upjohn written over 90. Its just the blister packs look strange to me.

Well, I obviously can't confirm their authenticity from across the web, but what I can tell you is that I received that very same product from a similar vendor about 6 weeks ago, and the visual appearance, light blue color and blister packs are identical. I've found them to be of excellent quality, preferable in fact to the 1MG Ksalols I had previously received from a Serbian vendor.

2 people like this

Posted

Ah, always great to have a wookie as as a friend. They are wise friendly and know there sh**t!

Good looking out!

1 person likes this

Posted

Ah, always great to have a wookie as as a friend. They are wise friendly and know there sh**t!

Good looking out!

No worries yo! Always lookin' out.....

Posted

Yep some paranoia going around about these. Btw. Correct me if I'm wrong but sy a med is out of date 2-3 mints what are the issues? Maybe a little weaker? Maybe? Not dangerous though right?

Posted

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

Posted

the most fucked up waste is what my x showed me at andrews air force base crates and shiping containers full of all sorts of goodies some name brand some generic all coming back from iraq and afghanistan to be logged and burned if they were even 6 months close to exp i mean it was like be in willy wonkas candy factory but the shit was all marked taged sooo manny benzos so much opiates in large bottles and regular size  i say we storm it ........noit was almost 6 months ago they might have moved it by now but my point is all these meds going to waste mean while we have to by from vendors we should just legalize everything put them  on the shelves of your local walmart sorry guys blowing steam

Posted

I cross posted this post in the thread in the Mexican section:

Well since we are all on topic here I might as well speak up.

I just received a bunk sample of 2mg bars> I can not fukin believe someone went to all this trouble.

This baby looks real so I thought since I have a script from a US pharmacy of 1mgs to do a taste test.

Guess what it taste nothing like it wtf!!!! These were a sample from someone trying to get out of the dungeon and they send me fukin fake meds.

What is wrong with people?

I am attaching photo's of said bunk Alp.

It is clearly marked ALPZ on the front and a #2 on the back.

post-1500-0-28433800-1369366409_thumb.jp

post-1500-0-38904400-1369366415_thumb.jp

1 person likes this

Posted

Who sent you those fake bars RH?

Posted

sorry  you got sent shit rh

Posted

It was a free sample from Resery @  Magazinesandarticles2006@safe-mail.net

They are in the black list and said they were offering free bars to the 1st 10 posters so I gave her my personal DBG email with a bit of sceptisism! No harm done as I always taste things 1st. No $ lost.....

Thing is they look so perfect!!!!!!! Fukin scary.

Posted

Thanks for the feed back RH! and sorry bro!

Posted

Sorry to hear they were bunk but Very glad you shared this info.  Thanks again for lookin' out!