Advanced Member

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

image.jpg

image.jpg

Got them from a very reliable sy source. Not sure she would stub me.but they do look fake.

They are 1mg tafils. Has upjohn 90 on one side.

#2 Jewbacca

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER

• Banned
  • 5,723 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12
  • Locationhttp://jewbacca-the-scammer.blogspot.com/

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

What color are they? I don't want to rely on the monitor rendering the correct color.

#3 Mike511

Mike511

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

O my bad, they are light blue with upjohn written over 90. Its just the blister packs look strange to me.

#4 Jewbacca

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER

• Banned
  • 5,723 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

O my bad, they are light blue with upjohn written over 90. Its just the blister packs look strange to me.

Well, I obviously can't confirm their authenticity from across the web, but what I can tell you is that I received that very same product from a similar vendor about 6 weeks ago, and the visual appearance, light blue color and blister packs are identical. I've found them to be of excellent quality, preferable in fact to the 1MG Ksalols I had previously received from a Serbian vendor.

• _X_ and steelernation32 like this

#5 Mike511

Mike511

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:30 AM

Ah, always great to have a wookie as as a friend. They are wise friendly and know there sh**t!
Good looking out!
  • Jewbacca likes this

#6 Jewbacca

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER

• Banned
  • 5,723 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:32 AM

Ah, always great to have a wookie as as a friend. They are wise friendly and know there sh**t!
Good looking out!

No worries yo! Always lookin' out.....

#7 _X_

_X_

• Banned
  • 2,851 posts
  • Joined 21-April 13
  • Locationeverything is relative

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

Without knowing who you got these from I can't say 100%. BUT if they came from the same vedor as the pack I got a bit ago, and more are on the way now, I can say that these have a  99.9% of not only being real, but also very good!. Don't be fooled by overseas packaging.

• Boo Radley likes this

#8 Boo Radley

Boo Radley

GRAND POOBAH

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
  • Joined 30-March 12

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Yep some paranoia going around about these. Btw. Correct me if I'm wrong but sy a med is out of date 2-3 mints what are the issues? Maybe a little weaker? Maybe? Not dangerous though right?

#9 _X_

_X_

• Banned
  • 2,851 posts
  • Joined 21-April 13

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:44 AM

Not even weaker, at least based on that short span of time. Any rx will loose some of it efficacy after 12 mo. but still for the most part not dangerous unless you store different meds in the same bottle for an extended period of time.. If they are weaker, IMO it is based on a manufacturing practice to give different qualities based on a countries regulations, that, plus demand.

#10 Mike511

Mike511

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

#11 _X_

_X_

• Banned
  • 2,851 posts
  • Joined 21-April 13

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:01 AM

Most of what is known about drug expiration dates comes from a study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date.

I actually agree, in part with this.  In the same way an MRE is only good for 5 yrs right? sheiit lol

#12 pun1175

pun1175

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Joined 07-February 13

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

the most fucked up waste is what my x showed me at andrews air force base crates and shiping containers full of all sorts of goodies some name brand some generic all coming back from iraq and afghanistan to be logged and burned if they were even 6 months close to exp i mean it was like be in willy wonkas candy factory but the shit was all marked taged sooo manny benzos so much opiates in large bottles and regular size  i say we storm it ........noit was almost 6 months ago they might have moved it by now but my point is all these meds going to waste mean while we have to by from vendors we should just legalize everything put them  on the shelves of your local walmart sorry guys blowing steam

#13 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

GRAND POOBAH

• Banned
  • 1,697 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

I cross posted this post in the thread in the Mexican section:

Well since we are all on topic here I might as well speak up.

I just received a bunk sample of 2mg bars> I can not fukin believe someone went to all this trouble.

This baby looks real so I thought since I have a script from a US pharmacy of 1mgs to do a taste test.

Guess what it taste nothing like it wtf!!!! These were a sample from someone trying to get out of the dungeon and they send me fukin fake meds.

What is wrong with people?

I am attaching photo's of said bunk Alp.

It is clearly marked ALPZ on the front and a #2 on the back.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Alp1.jpg   24.87KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  Alp2.jpg   20.37KB   15 downloads

• _X_ likes this

#14 Jewbacca

Jewbacca

GRAND SCAMMER

• Banned
  • 5,723 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

Who sent you those fake bars RH?

#15 pun1175

pun1175

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Joined 07-February 13

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

sorry  you got sent shit rh

#16 Robin Hood

Robin Hood

GRAND POOBAH

• Banned
  • 1,697 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

It was a free sample from Resery @  Magazinesandarticles2006@safe-mail.net

They are in the black list and said they were offering free bars to the 1st 10 posters so I gave her my personal DBG email with a bit of sceptisism! No harm done as I always taste things 1st. No $ lost.....

Thing is they look so perfect!!!!!!! Fukin scary.

#17 99 Luftballons

99 Luftballons

Ken Duke

• Banned
  • 2,490 posts
  • Joined 19-July 12
  • LocationAlsace

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

Thanks for the feed back RH! and sorry bro!

#18 Packrat

Packrat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Joined 26-November 12
  • LocationUnder 92 inches of snow

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

Sorry to hear they were bunk but Very glad you shared this info.  Thanks again for lookin' out!

#19 cheftell

cheftell

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • 380 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • LocationExecutive Chef @ Jewy's BB&P. "Home of the original benzo tasting menu"

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

Recieved same ones today, Glad They were free. I don't even want to try one.

#20 Denise

Denise

GRAND POOBAH

• Grand Poobah
  • 1,076 posts
  • Joined 11-April 13
  • LocationTar Valon

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Yep some paranoia going around about these. Btw. Correct me if I'm wrong but sy a med is out of date 2-3 mints what are the issues? Maybe a little weaker? Maybe? Not dangerous though right?

Pharmacist told me that expired antibiotic Erthyromycin can become toxic and endanger your life. 

While expired penicillin he said would just be weaker, maybe ineffective - based on how it had been stored.

Most people think expired meds just lose their potency - DON'T ASSUME THAT.  Check before taking a med you know to be expired.

I've read in quite a few places meds don't expire necessarily when company says, that BigPharma wants meds turned over, disposed of - so they can replace them with more.  Again, manner of storage has an effect on many meds too - they make need certain temperature range or darkness..

But knowing some drugs can become toxic over time means if you value your life, you better investigate before taking expired meds.

• _X_ likes this