3 replies to this topic

#1 MindsOfTheLost

MindsOfTheLost

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 03-February 13
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

I am sure this site is bogus, but I ran across it somewhere recently that I can't remember.  It sure would be nice if it was real!!  Has anyone ever heard of this site or even better had any sucess with it?  For only $90 plus $9.50 shipping I might, one day when I happen to have a $100 to burn, take the plunge unless someone can let everyone on this board know this site is completely bogus.

I'm going with the olden but golden rule...  If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

#2 Interim

Interim

V.I.P Member

• Members
  • 738 posts
  • Joined 09-December 11

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

LOL...that has been around a while..its a phising scam... they WILL take your $ 99. plus steal your identity and try and get into your bank/CC account as well...stay away

#3 dsteury

dsteury

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 27-October 12
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

If I was going to spend my money I go with Certusrx they are the real deal prices are just like the bogus sites but I'll testify to the quality of there Roxy's any day.

#4 happypappy

happypappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Joined 06-December 13
  • Locationsolid gold retirement home miami

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

This site is definitely a scam. I personally know 2 people who lost money to these clowns. It does sound intriguing but believe me its crap. As soon as ya send the money the communication is cut off.