Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oxycontin-Mexico-Usa

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sure this site is bogus, but I ran across it somewhere recently that I can't remember.  It sure would be nice if it was real!!  Has anyone ever heard of this site or even better had any sucess with it?  For only $90 plus $9.50 shipping I might, one day when I happen to have a $100 to burn, take the plunge unless someone can let everyone on this board know this site is completely bogus.

I'm going with the olden but golden rule...  If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Posted

LOL...that has been around a while..its a phising scam... they WILL take your $ 99. plus steal your identity and try and get into your bank/CC account as well...stay away

Posted

If I was going to spend my money I go with Certusrx they are the real deal prices are just like the bogus sites but I'll testify to the quality of there Roxy's any day.

1 person likes this

Posted

This site is definitely a scam. I personally know 2 people who lost money to these clowns. It does sound intriguing but believe me its crap. As soon as ya send the money the communication is cut off.